[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can they be so happy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1466.jpg (76KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
76KB, 728x546px
>study biology
>have field trip
>windy, rainy day
>feel bad from the start, its way too cold to enjoy yourself
>the others are just joking and lauging, as happy as ever
>"lol its so cold haha! Im really freezing haha!"
>my jaw is already shaking
>have to form groups
>end up with four muscular guys. They are jumping around, shouting and playing
>feel rage build up
>spend four hours walking around with the guys, taking notes about trees and stuff
>im clenching my fists because of the cold and the rage over these overly positive guys
>one of them comes up to me, smiling; as happy as ever
>"having a rough time, huh? Try moving around some!"
>he demonstrates by cheering and jumping up and down
>mind snaps
>scream like a retard, swing my fists, leap back and fourth
>the idea was to mock the others by imitating their stupidety
>they just laugh and say stuff like "see, you got it in you!"
>give them a cold stare, don't talk to them anymore
>they notice im mad and freeze me out
>finally field-day ends. I take the bus home
>almost start crying on the bus

Why can't everybody just act normal? Life isn't good ALL the time. Why cant guys like this just face it?
>>
Because they're not pussies that think 40F is cold. Kill yourself, bodyheatlet.
>>
yup it's them that aren't normal

no way it's you

and it's totally normal to complain about it hours after the fact on a racist frog board
>>
>>35072782
>>35072811
Why are you even here? Go work out somewhere while listening to your 'workout' music. You don't know shit about real life anyway.
>>
>>35072700
Sounds like you don't want to give up your feeling of superiority over them on the basis of not engaging in social behaviour, as that would mean you would have to face the fact that you're far behind them in that respect

Anyways don't think about your current situation too much. For instance if it's cold and rainy you can either feel miserable, or realise that in any one moment you're not really in pain or real discomfort even.

Also if they jump and run around they won't have been as cold, you should try it
>>
>>35073109
Ah, you make such perfect sense right now. Sorry for being stupid. You are saying if I have a pain; "Its OK. Just don't think about it bro". Makes soo much perfect sense o my god why didn't I think of that?
>>
>>35072700
Wear a fucking jumper you brat.
>>
Fuckin
P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y
>>
>>35073109
>if it's cold and rainy you can either feel miserable, or realise that in any one moment you're not really in pain or real discomfort even
>if your hand is on fire you can either feel miserable, or realise that in any one moment you're not really in pain or real discomfort even
>if your cat dies you can either feel miserable, or realise that in any one moment you're not really in pain or real discomfort even
>if you get are captured and tortured by ISIS you can either feel miserable, or realise that in any one moment you're not really in pain or real discomfort even
Seriously, how dumb are you?
>>
it's the normie version of a shit test

they want to see if you can be socially coerced to follow the herd and be emotionally blackmailed to act a certain way
>>
>>35073557
And if you don't you.... go where?
>>
>>35072700
That's totally a way to deal with the cold. I used to go jogging in shorts and a t-shirt in 24F that way.
>>
>>35073207
Rain doesn't actually cause you any pain

90% of discomfort from that is just psychological

>>35073352
Actual injury is painful. Raindrops in your face are irritating and definitely not something you can't mostly ignore if you are otherwise fine
>>
Nobody relates to this shit? Why are you guys here? If you like everything why do you come to a board for the miserable?
>>
>>35074306
I can't relate because you sound like a retard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.