[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

interracial dating preferences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1485986369732.jpg (69KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
1485986369732.jpg
69KB, 396x594px
state your race and rate how displeased you would be in the following circumstances out of 10
10 most displeased, 0 least displeased

Your daughter marries and has kids with a nigger
your daughter has a relationship with a nigger but does not marry or have kids with one
your daughter regularly fucks niggers casually but does not marry or have kids with one

Your daughter marries and has kids with a non-black muslim
your daughter has a relationship with a non-black muslim but does not marry or have kids with one
your daughter regularly fucks non-black muslims casually but does not marry or have kids with one

Your daughter marries and has kids with an indian
your daughter dates an indian in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
your daughter regularly fucks indians casually but does not marry or have kids with one

Your daughter marries and has kids with an east asian
your daughter dates an east asian in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
your daughter regularly fucks east asians casually but does not marry or have kids with one

Your daughter marries and has kids with a white
your daughter dates a white in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
your daughter regularly fucks whites casually but does not marry or have kids with one

Your daughter marries and has kids with a latino
your daughter dates a latino in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
your daughter regularly fucks latinos casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>>
>>35072540
>state your race and rate how displeased you would be in the following circumstances out of 10
>10 most displeased, 0 least displeased
white
>Your daughter marries and has kids with a nigger
>your daughter has a relationship with a nigger but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks niggers casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with a non-black muslim
>your daughter has a relationship with a non-black muslim but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks non-black muslims casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with an indian
>your daughter dates an indian in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks indians casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with an east asian
>your daughter dates an east asian in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks east asians casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with a white
>your daughter dates a white in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks whites casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with a latino
>your daughter dates a latino in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks latinos casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>>

I'm only displeased cause I'd rather her be a pure lesbian than date a man.
>>
Not
a
mother
fucking
S
P
A
M
Fuck
you
robot

I'd fuck her myself
>>
I'm white
black

muslim

indian

east asian

white
-1 (as long as it is one of the civilised races)

latino
between 2 and 7 depending on whether the family is normal or hood-cholo
between 1 and 4
between 5 and 7
>>
>>35072579
why would you be more angry if your daughter has a relationship with a nigger then goes onto marry someone else than if your daughter marries and has kids with a nigger?

also why do you dislike indians more than east asians?
>>
>>35072540
Half White, Half Cherokee.

I'm assuming Hibi Jibi indian

>>
>>35073816
Only real problem is with the muslims... I don't want my daughter assuming I have one, dating someone who'll treat her as second class, or think he can rape her and it be her fault. Fuck muslims.
>>
>>35073816
too open minded.
>>
>>35072540
am white

>Your daughter marries and has kids with a nigger
>your daughter has a relationship with a nigger but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks niggers casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with a non-black muslim
>your daughter has a relationship with a non-black muslim but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks non-black muslims casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with an indian
>your daughter dates an indian in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks indians casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with an east asian
>your daughter dates an east asian in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks east asians casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with a white
>your daughter dates a white in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks whites casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>Your daughter marries and has kids with a latino
assuming its a mestizo 10, white spanish is same as white
>your daughter dates a latino in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>your daughter regularly fucks latinos casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>>
I'm white.

Your daughter marries and has kids with a nigger
>9
your daughter has a relationship with a nigger but does not marry or have kids with one
>6
your daughter regularly fucks niggers casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>8

Your daughter marries and has kids with a non-black muslim
>10
your daughter has a relationship with a non-black muslim but does not marry or have kids with one
>7
your daughter regularly fucks non-black muslims casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>8

Your daughter marries and has kids with an indian
>8
your daughter dates an indian in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>5
your daughter regularly fucks indians casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>7

Your daughter marries and has kids with an east asian
>3
your daughter dates an east asian in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>2
your daughter regularly fucks east asians casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>5

Your daughter marries and has kids with a white
>1
your daughter dates a white in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>1
your daughter regularly fucks whites casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>5

Your daughter marries and has kids with a latino
>2
your daughter dates a latino in a relationship but does not marry or have kids with one
>2
your daughter regularly fucks latinos casually but does not marry or have kids with one
>4

I mostly hope my daughter isn't a whore and doesn't date people who are more brown than white.
>>
Asian

Don't care about any of these things if the men she does them with are good and respectable. No low lifes and trash.
>>
>>35074513
Also no yellow fever douchebags. Weebs possibly acceptable if they are nice and relatively well adjusted. No neets, furries, redpillers, /pol/ types.
>>
Hapa
>Nigger
>Muslim
>Indian
>Asian
>White
>Latino
>>
I'm Korean

NIgger

Muslim

Indian

East asian

White

Latino
>>
>>35073757
>why do you dislike indians more than east asians?
You best be trolling nigger.
>>
>>35074784
indians diaspora living in western countries are basically teh same as asians.
>successful academically
>friendly
>low crime
>integrate well
>rarely part of SJW nonsense compared to blacks and muslims

2nd generation indian immigrants are basically totally assimilated just like east asian immigrants.

if you'd be just as angry or only slightly less angry about your daughter being with an indian man as if she were with a nigger then you have a really warped image of reality.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.