[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is losing weight so hard? I dont understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 983458230.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
983458230.png
6KB, 205x246px
Why is losing weight so hard? I dont understand
>>
I can't even gain weights
I guess different body types
>>
It's not that hard.
Forget about sport for now and just stop eating between meals, you can do it with a little bit of will.
>>
You rack disicprine! If it easy, ..................(insert any word here)
>>
File: 1449931305045.png (145KB, 540x630px) Image search: [Google]
1449931305045.png
145KB, 540x630px
>>35072513
no
its not just stopping eating between meals
I lost 25kg already so I can tell you
eat less
just.eat.less
you would be really surprised how much you eat, at least I was after I stopped eating like a pig
the key is to only eat when you are really hungry
there is no need to be a set time for meals and set portions
never eat more if you feel you aren't hungry anymore
no snacks
no candy
no sweets
you have to take control
stop caring what others might think or say when you do this
also no eating before you go to sleep
dont crave in
your eating is an addiction
you have to resist it and defeat it

after a few days it will get better and your stomach will shrink
it will be easier and easier

do not give up
>>
>>35072462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j94opXja8Y
drinking tea seriously helps. I hope they nerf it in the next patch because it's too overpowered desu.
>>
>>35072640
I'm like this but the opposite, I barely eat anything throughout the day and usually just have one meal for dinner.

the problem is I'm a skelly and every time I try to put on some weight so that I can start working out I feel so bloated after eating barely anything.
>>
>>35072640
Yeah I meant it would already be a good start
>>
File: 1469128620119.jpg (48KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1469128620119.jpg
48KB, 600x484px
You don't want it bad enough.
When i wanted to lose weight it took precedence over almost everything else that didn't flat out interfere with my life
If you wanted it, you'd find a way to make it happen
>>
Just stop putting all the food you see into your mouth
problem solved
>>
>>35072462
its not that hard you fat fuck, just eat less and burn more
>>
>>35072751
I'm a skelly on 3000 Cal diet, the trick is to have breakfast then exercise since exercise makes you a bit hungry. start meals early so you can finish it in about 2 or 3 hours eat the sides, eat the main dish in sometime. you don't have to eat all at once just eat it all eventually. I had to work my way up I didn't even eat dinner for the first week and a half
>>
>>35072640
this sounds like a bad idea

just count calories instead and never eat anything that takes you over the set limit

if you find out that you become hungry as fuck just bear through it during the day and eat your food late so you don't have to go to sleep hungry
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.