[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generally speaking, in the US most attractive race you can be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1473790966052.jpg (372KB, 807x791px) Image search: [Google]
1473790966052.jpg
372KB, 807x791px
Generally speaking, in the US most attractive race you can be is white, anything else is less attractive. Add on a few points if you're tall. An average looking tall white guy is more attractive than a fit handsome short black guy. An ugly white guy is more attractive than an average looking short black guy. I hate that some people will simply never date me, most likely because of my race and height.

It makes me so angry sometimes to know that most people will never be attracted to me because of things I can't control.
>>
>>35072366
does anyone but americans think that the US are still relevant these days? you do realize nobody takes you seriously any more, right?
>>
>>35072389
Fuck off cumskin euro
>>
>>35072389
Does anyone not in America think they were ever relevant?
>>
>he still thinks being a white "man" in the west is a good thing
>>
>>35072389
Did anyone think a 238 year old country was relevant ever?
>>
>>35072366

I don't know anon, here in Canada I find races usually stick with their own kind with the exception of a few racemixing degenerates and fat dudes with yellow fever.
>>
Any tall guy who is average looking is more attractive than any short man.

Average black guys are more attractive to white women than short white men.

Average looking short black men are probably still more selected than average looking short white men, but by a very small margin.

Being short has more chronic negative implicit associations than being black.

So many white women hate their in-group absolutely, that being a black cultural interloper can be the dominant frame before her perceiving irreparable height.

As a black short robot you will not be able to suspend her disbelief. Because niggers are retarded they speak to women at their level, playing their retarded and ultimately violent games.

So just be confidently retarded and so obviously a shit-skin that the group of white women who are driven to subvert the nation cannot help themselves. But you don't want this vain act anyways. Black women are forgiving of short men like Latinas than the entirety of white women who would rather die than be caught with a short white man.
>>
>>35072389
>>35072631
The center of high civilization on earth is Northeast Ohio... above the largest underground facilities in the world.

The United States does not equal America nor THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

>does anyone but nazis think that the third reich are still relevant these days? you do realize nobody takes you seriously any more, right?
>>
>>35073157
>Any tall guy who is average looking is more attractive than any short man.

This. I know a tall really pajeet and he's doing white girls constantly.

Height is the most important factor, even in my very racist city.

Then race comes after it.
>>
File: 1487592876410.jpg (67KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
1487592876410.jpg
67KB, 480x410px
>>35072366
>implying mexicant gods even compare to nordic, roman and greek paganism
>>
>>35072366
>makes me so angry... can't control

you realize using this logic EVERYONE could be angry about not getting the hottest girls? ugly people are just as fucked as you are, in fact 99% of the people on this board could get angry about girls not liking them because of things out of their control, whether it be their shit social skills or ugly looks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.