[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no pill that alters your brain chemistry so you become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: pills.jpg (17KB, 580x200px)
pills.jpg
17KB, 580x200px
>tfw no pill that alters your brain chemistry so you become Chad

Chadpill now.
>>
>>35071615
There is

If i told you what is it, would you take it?
>>
>>35071615
Actually there is. An autistic friend of mine was in therapy. They gave him some pills and he started to go to parties and almost even had a gf. Later he refused those pills and said that he didn't feel like himself and didn't like it.

So yeah, pills are scary.
>>
File: UPJ00940.jpg (29KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00940.jpg
29KB, 288x216px
>>35071615
Its been here all along waiting for you anon
>>
>>35071647
Which pills are these and where can I get them?
>>
>>35071647
>>35071648
Both wrong

The answer is - testosterone. OP go read about people's experiences on testosterone replacement therapy.
>>
>>35071661
I don't know, I never asked him, sorry. But I guess psychiatrists might know.
>>
>>35071670
Friendly reminder.
If you put too much testosterone in your body, it's gonna be turned into DHT amd make you go bald.
If you are already bald, go for it.
>>
>>35071715
He can use finasteride if he's afraid of going bold
>>
>tfw no pill that turns you into Stacy

Why live?
>>
>>35071909
estrogen exists. but you kind of need to take it before puberty
>>
Wanna be a normie? Just drink alcohol. Everytime I go out with friends or even alone i'll just drink a few beers.. It's easier if you live in countries where you are allowed to drink in public tho
>>
>>35072420
i drink a lot. it's the only time i ever approached a girl

>drunk
>walk up to girl sitting at bar
>we chat for 15 mins
>she has to leave
>she stands up and is like 4 inches taller than me

at least she talked to me
>>
people who say they are redpilled just took the biggest blue pill of all, the one that makes you forget that your problems are the result of your own shitty choices and acting like it's the world that's wrong

they've doubled down on their social retardation and it's only going to make it worse on their second crash
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.