[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my heart hurts, i can't sleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1485767824051.jpg (38KB, 500x581px) Image search: [Google]
1485767824051.jpg
38KB, 500x581px
my heart hurts, i can't sleep
>>
Sounds like a medical issue. I prescribe marijuana.
>>
File: 1485571344882.png (737KB, 858x615px) Image search: [Google]
1485571344882.png
737KB, 858x615px
>>35071318

walk around in your room, wash your face with some cold water, take a few deep breaths and massage your chest area. try to sit in a chair until it gets better.
>>
if your heartache is figurative, tell us about it. what's bringing you down, anon? perhaps getting it off your chest will help you sleep
>>
File: 1487789427676.jpg (13KB, 236x312px) Image search: [Google]
1487789427676.jpg
13KB, 236x312px
>>35071337
>>35071342
its because im sad because something bad happened. will these things help?
>>
>>35071368
Marijuana has detrimental effects on memory. Smoke up, buddy!
>>
>>35071355
my best friend removed me from everything without saying anything.
we were playing video games and everything was fine and they came home from work and deleted me and lots of other people. i just want to know why
>>
>>35071368
Apply vodka till blackout.
>>
>>35071377
i don't know where to get marijuana
>>35071413
i wanted to do this but i have to work in the morning and the vodka i bought is cheap and awful and makes me want to throw up after a sip
>>
>>35071383

depending on your knowledge of your online friend, their habits and their character, try to approach the situation accurately.

people who do such things without being provoked are usually mentally instable. if he does not respond even after a prolonged time period and your best efforts, let go until they establish contact themselves. people sometimes go through their own crisis without wanting the outside world to know.

dont be pushy, try to be kind and understanding. if they tread you poorly or do not respond to reason, consider quitting contact. dont be a doormat. you deserve better than that.
>>
>>35071495
he's always super nice to me, we usually get along great thats why it's such a shock to me ;-;

he told me he had to do something like this before because of drama but as far as i know there hasn't been anything going on.

i sent a friend request and i know i cant do anything but wait but i cant put my mind to rest even though im so tired
>>
>>35071383
you say he's had to do "something like this" before due to drama, could he perhaps just be a dramatic person? i used to know a guy who would remove people just to get the validation of having them add him again. people look for attention in weird ways.

i'm sorry that you're going through this anon, but maybe if you go lay down and get some rest, when you wake up you'll have some answers. there's no need to sit and suffer. hope things look up for you!
>>
>>35071529

it is always painful when something like this happens. I feel sorry for you, but there is little you can do now. Try not to put yourself under pressure, be sad for the time being and just let your mind digest the situation until it gets more certain. supressing the sadness will only make it worse. Accept the pain and let it go out of your body.

Theres no need to worry or speculate about things that may happen, but never do. try get some rest as soon later down the night when you feel less stressed out to put your mind at ease. Tomorrow is a new day and maybe you can already clear things out by then.

I wish you and your friend good luck!
>>
File: IMG_-v071g8.jpg (507KB, 1094x1094px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_-v071g8.jpg
507KB, 1094x1094px
>>35071630
thanks anon, i hope i can sleep soon or its gonna be a long day at work tomorrow.

i really dont think hes a dramatic person, we've been friends for over a year and ive never seen him get in an argument with anyone or anything. but i know he's got some mental issues and going through some stuff ;-;
>>
>>35071674
i do myself overreacting to things a lot, i hope you're right and stuffs better tomorrow.
this was the first time i met a friend that made me feel like i could be myself and happy, i dont want to lose it.

thanks for listening to me anon ;;
>>
File: absolutely beautiful.png (308KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely beautiful.png
308KB, 512x512px
>>35071762

Sleep well Anon. Have a little hope. Life goes on. c:
>>
End your life family man. It's only going to get worse from here.
>>
>>35071821
i think id like to
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.