/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP PLEASE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Joos.jpg (996KB, 2046x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Joos.jpg
996KB, 2046x3000px
I've got a date tomorrow night. First one in nearly 2 years. Met a girl outside my work when I was grabbing some lunch a week ago and we've bumped into each other at the same food store a few times since. We exchanged numbers, she seemed kind of interested. We're going to a fancy restaurant because we've often talked about food when at the food store, making fun and light of it. She's Jewish, but really pretty.

What chance does a goy like me really have?

Anyone ever date/hook up with with a Jewess before? Care to share on experiences/tips?
>>
>>35071007
Jews are people too anon
>>
>>35071007
Don't expect her to pay her share. Expect her to ask questions about your job, it's the most important thing to her.
And whatever you do, do not breed.

Good luck, normie. Now get out.
>>
>>35071037
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist, desu.
>>
>>35071086
Keyser Soze was Hungarian, not Jewish.
>>
File: 1484969745814.png (39KB, 1000x893px) Image search: [Google]
1484969745814.png
39KB, 1000x893px
>>35071037
>implying

>>35071072
This. Prepare to spend spend spend, grabbler girls don't waste money on guys. If you aren't currently on your way to some kind of financial success then you either need to lie or accept that this will never work out.
>>
Don't listen to the memes, these people have never met Jews IRL, and most young American Jews are not particularly religious or care about their cultural background (not that being so would make them stingy).
>>
>>35071037
What part of my post gave off a different impression?
>>35071072
>Don't expect her to pay her share
I'm not a retard, I believe in men paying fr women on dates.
>>
>>35071145
>I'm not a retard, I believe in men paying fr women on dates.
Those two statements contradict each other.
>>
>>35071145
>I believe in men paying for women
Oh, anon. There's no hope for you.
>>
>coming into the board of virgins and undateables
>asking for a advice
>going on the date
>>
>>35071180
Being this fag of a normie.
Go neck yourself OP.
>>
>>35071203
OP is a faggot.

Fuck you bot. Why mute me and not this normie shitter.
>>
>>35071007
I would definitely fuck Kat Dennings, if she promised to not say anything in her horrible voice.
>>
>>35071101
wasn't he a turk?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.