[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you honestly feel about transsexuals, /r9k/? How do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

File: 002.png (605KB, 810x1127px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
605KB, 810x1127px
How do you honestly feel about transsexuals, /r9k/? How do you feel about the bathroom issue?
>>
Just men who want to be woman really badly, like fat people wanna be skinny. I'm all for dressing like a girl and cutting your dick off, just don't expect the whole world to go along with your delusions, keep them out of female bathrooms.
>>
>>35069073
this, keep ftms and mtfs out of female bathrooms, they are just delusional men who want to be women
>>
File: 1485949463286.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485949463286.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>35069034
I hate them, they're abominations of human beings.
I don't get why people fap to them either.
>>
File: 1461094088334.jpg (511KB, 607x849px) Image search: [Google]
1461094088334.jpg
511KB, 607x849px
>>35069034
>How do you honestly feel about transsexuals, /r9k/?
I like them
I think they are good posters and very nice people. They do not say mean things to others on /r9k/ unlike the rude boys who insult them.

>How do you feel about the bathroom issue?
I think it adds more fuel to the fire in the fuck drumpf movement
america is getting more liberal regardless of the current party in power
trans rights are coming no matter what the Old Christian Man party wants to happen

>>35069073
female bathrooms aren't some sacred spaces anon, in fact the whole notion of gendered bathrooms is pretty retarded imo
there's really no need for it. People shouldn't be hanging out in the bathrooms for long, go in there, take a shit, and get out. I think even things like sinks shouldn't be in there, they should be outside.
>>
I'd be fine with a gender neutral bathroom as long as the cis heterosexual males can choose to segregate themselves and have a cis heterosexual male bathroom. You guys can have your bathroom that anyone can use, we'll just use our own bathroom. Fair is fair.
>>
>>35069073
fpbp
Just really perverted crazy people.
They're free to do whatever they want to themselves, but they shouldn't be free of criticism, and transphobia doesn't exist.
>>
>>35069034
could care less what you do with your body just don't expect people to be very welcoming when you show up in a bathroom/toilet and look completely out of place
>>
I don't find them attractive at all unless they're 2D traps, and as far as the bathroom thing goes I'm pretty ignorant about it.
>>
>>35069073
>>35069093
>>35069095
>>35069100
>>35069110
>>35069113
Which bathroom do you reccomend intersex people use?
>>
File: Kalindra chan.png (501KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
Kalindra chan.png
501KB, 500x644px
>>35069034

there are 2 genders. man and woman. end of story.
>>
>>35069034
ill people who I hope seek whatever treatment makes them better
a complete non-issue, should be up to the business owner who can use what rooms in their establishment
>>
>>35069100
That would be hilarious if people actually did this.
>>
>>35069135
Cite a credible source
>>
>>35069130
mtfs ftms and intersex people are all men, therefore they use the men's room. keep those freaks where they belong
>>
>>35069034
Trans who pass at least partially: go to female bathroom
Hons: go to male bathroom

>>35069097
>fact the whole notion of gendered bathrooms is pretty retarded imo

I don't want to stay in a line just because retarded roasties can't pee standing anon.
>>
>>35069188
That makes no sense nice try
>>
>>35069093
>ftms are men but mtfs aren't women
What
>>
>>35069226
>>35069233
it doesn't matter, if you're a tranny, you use the men's room
>>
>>35069034

Degeneracy.
They will never truly be happy by making themselves into a poor imitation of the opposite sex that cannot reproduce and 99% of people will not want a relationship with.
It is disgusting that our society encourages people, especially children, to attempt to be anything other than their biological gender, there is no happiness at the end of that path.

How do you feel about the bathroom issue?

If you can pass as a girl, nobody's going to bother you anyway.
If you can't pass as a girl, put on some man clothes, get a man haircut, act like the god damn man you were born as and go piss in a urinal like other men.
>>
>>35069242
But they also aren't happy with gender dysphoria, so what do you propose we do with them??
>>
File: 1462497108941.png (260KB, 792x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1462497108941.png
260KB, 792x1200px
>>35069210

any lines that would have existed would be shorter anon.

There is literally nothing but benefits to degendering bathrooms.

People would use them for less time because it becomes an extension of public space rather than a gender specific private space.

More availability because the number of stalls accessible by either gender doubles

Both of these together means that lines would be virtually non-existent unless the establishment already had a planning issue for the number of stalls they needed.

We don't need to worry about silly shit like trans in bathrooms
>>
>>35069034
I wish to perform sex acts on the attractive ones.

I do not use public bathrooms very often and when I do I use a stall, so it is not my concern in any way.
>>
>>35069241
>no need make sense
>>
File: frogwatergay.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
frogwatergay.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
Do you really want your daughters sharing a bathroom with these giga faggots?
>>
>>35069034
They should be shot, and every heterosexual person who support their survival should be hanged
>>
>>35069280
Good point anon.

>>35069353
edgy
>>
>>35069353
Take a knee grandad
>>
File: 1440227057111.png (376KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440227057111.png
376KB, 400x400px
>>35069337
nah i'd rather have this chick in the women's room desu
>>
File: 1475507095795.png (111KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475507095795.png
111KB, 785x757px
>>35069034
Look, I'm sure they're nice people. I just don't want to see their gay shit every time I scroll down the page. I'm also tired of all the tranny hate threads so I suggest to just give them their containment board. If fucking bronies have one I see no reason tranny's can't have theirs.
>>
>>35069034
As far as bathrooms go, afaik we have developed seperate bathrooms so people (women) feel safe.
If transwomen (genetically male) are able to enter those bathrooms, it implies that men without the motive to take advantage of women have a right to use the female bathrooms.
As such I would request that gay men are then also allowed to use the female bathrooms, out of the same fear that transwomen have of being assualted etc in the male bathrooms.

Just my 2 cents, and I expect a lot of rapists will become "gay" or "trans" and we will see all this shit reversed.
>>
>>35069274
The choice they have is:

>be unhappy
or
>be unhappy, turn yourself into a walking spectacle, become a social outcast except among SJW college kids, be treated with ridicule or outright hatred, only be desired by weird fetishists, maybe get your dick inverted one day
>>
File: 1463433490931.png (411KB, 674x545px) Image search: [Google]
1463433490931.png
411KB, 674x545px
>>35069444
>Look, I'm sure they're nice people. I just don't want to see their gay shit every time I scroll down the page. I'm also tired of all the tranny hate threads so I suggest to just give them their containment board. If fucking bronies have one I see no reason tranny's can't have theirs.

THIS

I say this as someone from the pro tranny / femboy side of the argument as well

/r9k/ is VERY divided, it doesn't take a genius to see that

there's two boards here on /r9k/ and there is no reason for us to stay together

the new board that should be made DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TRANNY SPECIFIC. There's plenty of shit on /r9k/ and several other boards that would do well if spun off into one board

make it mods
/cute/
>>
File: 1469041093150.png (1MB, 1374x973px)
1469041093150.png
1MB, 1374x973px
>>35069444
>If fucking bronies have one I see no reason tranny's can't have theirs.
We already have /lgbt/, I'm not sure what you're actually asking for. If they're after attention whoring, there are also threads for that on /soc/ I believe.

>>35069462
>I expect a lot of rapists will become "gay" or "trans" and we will see all this shit reversed.
There was actually a case where a man made a poor attempt at cross dressing and made his way into a womens shelter because of their trans policy. He basically went on a sexual assault spree for a while.
>>
>>35069497
The problem with /lgbt/ is that it's a blue board. Change it to nsfw, and all the gay/trap problems of 4chan would be solved. They could finally stop spamming their shit across the entire site.
>>
>>35069524
I'm not sure about that. There are already threads on /soc/ about tranny love, traps, etc but they never go there, and at the end of the day all these threads on r9k are just for attention whoring. It's not like there is deep and engaging discussion about feminine penises.
>>
If they pay taxes and don't live off of government gib mees then they can shit wherever they want.

That being said they're still freaks and I wouldn't want to talk to them, but they still deserve rights
>>
>>35069552
/soc/ is suffering from tranny raids like the rest of 4chan. Like 50% of threads are trap or gay threads. They feel the need to create tens of them.

Maybe create a new board called /lgbtsoc/ to contain them. It would help /r9k/ too.
>>
>>35069497
>We already have /lgbt/
Yeah and technically they do belong there. However it's sfw and besides from what I hear trap stuff isn't even welcome there either(I've never actually visited the board so correct me if I'm wrong). And it's not just /r9k/. /b/ and /soc/ has them too, plenty in fact.
>>
If they pay to use the public bathroom, there isn't a problem.

Free public bathrooms are only in cuck nations.
>>
>>35069552
>and at the end of the day all these threads on r9k are just for attention whoring.

Don't single out traps threads, fembot threads are the same, any time a girl makes herself known people become /soc/ as fuck.
>>
>>35069582
Except I don't want /soc/, I want to create threads about animu erp with gay robots. It can only be done here, I'm sorry.
>>
>>35069609
The difference is that fembots can post tits and even be fucked.
>>
>>35069034
>How do you honestly feel about transsexuals, /r9k/? How do you feel about the bathroom issue?

A few opinions I hold are;
1.Transgenderism is a sexual fetish combined with a mental illness, not an orientation or gender.
2.I hate western cultures notion of transexuality because it revolves around the insane notion that a persons feelings are more real than our shared physical reality and denying that a persons bizarre subjective emotions about an issue are realistic is equivalent to murdering them.
3.leftist fanatics have made the topic of transexuality so politicized that no real information can be released about it. If a scientist or doctor will lose their jobs for saying negative things about the topic you can be sure that the mainstream media is putting out nothing but bullshit.
4."supportive "parents of "trans kids" should be charged with felony child abuse and sex crimes.
5.gender "reassignment" shouldn't ever be tax payer funded and flying into a histrionic episode where you threaten to kill yourself if daddy govt won't pay to chop your cock off doesn't make trannies seem like normal people who are "Just in the wrong body"
6. Just have a unisex one toilet bathroom set up for disabled people who might have trouble getting set up to shit in a crowded public bathroom that trannies could also use.
>>
File: harold shipman morphine meme.jpg (674KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
harold shipman morphine meme.jpg
674KB, 2197x1463px
>>35069642

saying robots are gay is like saying people in prison are gay. they are not gay, just starved for sex and attention. stop.
>>
>>35069582
>Maybe create a new board called /lgbtsoc/ to contain them
I'm not convinced creating more and more boards to try to divert attentionwhores elsewhere is a good long term solution. We have rules that they're ignoring, and they have existing alternatives on /soc/ but they choose to post here instead.

The logical conclusion is to ban them until they spam their boipussy in the appropriate threads and boards as far as I'm concerned. We have the same policy with bronies(albeit with a difference of dedicated threads, versus an entire board), they're banned if they wander on sight.

>>35069609
I'm not talking about fembot threads, because this thread isn't about them. Although my proposal wouldn't particularly differ.
>>
>>35069603

They have trap threads but its very different from ours.

The usual ones are very cliquey, full of namefags and mtfs gossiping about each other and sharing tips on passing.

Then there are the "I'm straight, but..." trap threads, usually just confused guys trying to figure out their sexuality.

Then there are the chaser threads for guys who just like mtfs, probably the closest thing to /r9k/ trap threads, but these are shit most of the time and always end up just turning into mtfs letting chasers know how much they hate them.

/b/ trap threads are camwhore heavy, most of them shitty, and the spam can be relentless.

/soc/ trap threads are pretty pointless if you're not hot.

I
>>
>>35069659
>Transgenderism is a sexual fetish

You know that hormone therapy kills the libido and can also make it impossible to get an erection?

How the fuck are they supposed to get off to this fetish?
>>
>>35069682
Whatever, the fact we are starved for sex and attention makes our threads even more legitimate.

>>35069704
Talking about boypussy is not against the rules.
>>
>>35069034
I don't care much. These people have been using the bathroom of their choice for years and perverts get caught. Also I'd make out with a cute girly mtf.
>>
>>35069757
>Talking about boypussy is not against the rules.
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>>
>>35069034
What went so wrong with out world that people with literal mental illnesses are told they are 100% fine and normal and it's everyone else is the problem
I feel like I'm the crazy person sometimes with how accepted it is that they get told it's normal to be completely delusional
>>
What is wrong with you? Actually passable mtfs give us more places to put our dicks. It's like you don't want to dress an effeminate Korean up and have him suck you off.
>>
Honeslty I don't don't give a fuck. I've never met an actual trans person, and this whole "bathroom issue" is easily solved by just putting in an "all-gender" bathroom(aka a normal unisex bathroom that fuckloads of buildings already have.

This is just classic Americans making a big dramatic fuss about a non issue so they don't have to deal with their actual issues.
>>
>>35069790

Come on now, you act like all threads but the trap threads are intellectual and original. /r9k/ would need a total overhaul if you want to take it there. We should focus less on getting rid of traps and more on making quality threads.
>>
>>35069883
>this whole "bathroom issue" is easily solved by just putting in an "all-gender" bathroom.
Yeah and guess who has to pay for that? Right, it's the taxpayer.
Please think your comment through next time. You sound stupid.
>>
>>35069918
Why don't we get a robot which filters all unoriginal content?
That might work well?
>>
>>35069918
All this board really needs is to turn blue. Imagine how much better it would be. Just imagine.
>>
>>35069972
Even better would be to keep it orange, but implement the same rule as /s/. Female nudity is okay, but no dicks or traps.
>>
>>35069034
Pretty much the most robotic people possible.
But I dont like their attentionfagging.

The the bathroom think is hard though. I believe they could use it, but only if they are diagnosed with fender disphobia.
Would be weird if any male could just walk in there and molest kids without getting throwen out.
>>
>>35069034
Half of cases are just people with serious mental issues. They need treatment, not pandering.
The other half are confused idiots who are going to make a horrible mistake that they will regret for the rest of their lives, because they bought into special snowflake trends.

Both need actual psychological treatment instead of people acting like they're special and giving them everything they ask for.
We really need to stomp this shit out but too many people are too scared to speak out, lest they be labelled as a bigot and lose all their friends and job.
>>
>>35070083
That's the shitty part. If you're not 100% behind the tranny agenda and giving them special snowflake status you get called a bigot.
>>
>>35070083
But it's good we can call out and put real-world consequences on people contributing to oppressive atmospheres and poor quality treatment for trans* people
>>
>>35070043
This is orange? I thought this was red or pink or some weird shade of that.
>>
>>35069034
>the bathroom issue
The best thing about mens bathrooms is that you don't have to line up as long
>>
>>35070180
It's clearly a salmon board you artistically illiterate
>>
File: trout.jpg (18KB, 450x300px)
trout.jpg
18KB, 450x300px
>>35070186
How the fuck does the board color resemble one of these?
>>
>>35070216
>I don't know what salmon colour is
>>>/out/
>>
File: the center.png (1MB, 5000x4859px)
the center.png
1MB, 5000x4859px
>>35069034
Sex itself is one thing, but "transsexual" sex is another thing

Women can breed life, men cannot, at least not yet, once they can breed they can fulfill their wish of being cocksleeves for genetically, socially inferior men so they don't have to use their brain anymore just like women

Trans who want to identify as something they're not are infecting the future, fantasy is procrastination, kill them all, people should be forced to shit in the streets and walk naked everywhere they go regardless of gender, we should be a breeding machine to obtain the alpha, the alpha needs to be a constant machine of impregnation, breeders should be treated as cattle for the maze, fags only exist because they're insecure, full of self-loathing and can only pleasure the lowest of the low to feel alive, they're so desperate for connection they don't realize their detrimental nature towards furthering our evolution deeper into the maze

love is useless, boring, a story already told, breeding serves an objective purpose for our species, it harbors intelligence and evolution, homosexuality harbors sickness and death

the human brain is a maze, bloodlines that can no longer progress must end, the brain realizes they no longer serve any purpose and sends them to the gallows of smegma to die in an ocean of cock, those who are fags, dwell in your inferiority and your pointless existence, anime angels will piss on your ashes

do not exist anywhere in other people's brains, find yourself a new brain, breed with all cunts through any means of rape and pillage, evolve and perish because you are nothing but a worm hotel and your children, your great grandchildren, millions of cum monsters will breathe life into empty purgatory, and while your bloodline will undoubtedly run dry with your inferior shit genes and never reach the middle of the maze, your cum monsters might affect the cum destiny in a way that alpha cum will reach the middle of the maze, and you win

lol jk satire haha xD
>>
>>35069944
>taxpayers have to pay for bathroom additions the privately owned buildings run by private businesses

What
>>
>>35070284
Maybe we're talking more about the public ones that'll need to be added or otherwise retrofitted, you dim fuck.
>>
>>35069034
I'm all for human rights and everything, but society completely tolerating trans-sexuality is irresponsible and dangerous.

Trans people need therapy. No, not the therapy that makes them take pills to give them boobs and shrink their weiner, they need to see a psychologist and help them overcome this need to become the opposite sex. If going through body mutilation made them happy, that would be one thing, but the fact is, most of them are still depressed or suicidal after changing their gender.
>>
>>35070385
If 4chan is any indication, every single tranny is seriously mentally ill. Their posts are just completely unhinged.
>>
>>35069034
It's simply a bad and undesirable thing to be, all the trap and faggot posters on this board disgust me. As a society we should have kept this taboo.

I don't mind either way, I think making bathrooms unisex would be a good intermediate solution.
>>
>>35070385
We're not supposed to treat mental illness anymore. We're supposed to "celebrate" it. Like with obesity and such.

Scientists think they could completely eliminate downs syndrome through genetic screening. But there are some people who are completely against that because downies are "special" and "unique" instead of what they actually are which is malformed. There are no downies who have contributed significantly, like the rare autist.
>>
Transsexualism is how we will survive once we kill all the women and reproduce via artificial wombs.
>>
File: 1460777016926.png (120KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
1460777016926.png
120KB, 368x298px
>>35070467
its not just limited to trannies familia
>>
I'm okay with trannies, it's just people need to go to the bathroom of their birth gender, no exceptions. That, or just have a bunch of one room family restrooms. One toilet, one sink, a door lock, and big enough handicapped people, such as people in wheelchairs.
>>
>>35071248
But my gender's been female my whole life
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.