/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is your night going robots? I work at a halfway house for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (16KB, 299x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 299x302px
How is your night going robots?

I work at a halfway house for "non violent" inmates, I don't have a gun or anything, I essentially just council them into being better functioning members of society when they get out and making sure they aren't fucking around or else I send them back to jail. It's a pretty comfy job I just sit at my desk and play flash games all day. I'm on night shift and I'm the only staff member here so it's a pretty robot friendly job unless you work day shift and have to talk to normie co workers.

Anyone else here /wagie/?
>>
>>35068719
I work 3rd shift at a power plant, as an Operator. Good money, better hours. Work 8 hour shifts, 10 days straight. One other guy works with me every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night.

He's ok, but the time goes by faster when I'm alone.
>>
interesting job, night shift sounds nice, i like writing stories about people with night shift jobs and their lives

my night is going poor

got fired two weeks ago, someone stole my car a few days ago and i found out i am getting evicted today and becoming homeless and my birthday was today but it passed without anyone noticing again, didn't celebrate christmas or any holidays last year either and nobody has talked to me past small talk in a few years, started drinking again tonight to say goodbye to all the bad memories of this home, just walking through the rooms and feeling a sense of dread knowing that this place that i hated so much and made me feel suffocated is making me feel nostalgic for a happier time

i am worried because i won't be able to feed all the homeless cats around here that people abuse and leave behind anymore, and the abandoned kittens i took in from the street that got me evicted have come down with illnesses from the unfixed roof damage bringing in insects and filth and i can't afford to help or take care of them anymore, someone with a pit bull moved in and lets it walk around without a leash and it attacked the oldest cat that was already dying of age and my first friend and he is badly injured

these cats have good intuition and always comfort me when i am sad, and tonight i am saying goodbye to all of these friends in space time i'll never forget not knowing where they'll end up on this weird place i was born into for some reason, but i'm gonna spend my last money on trying to help the cat that got attacked and wait for a rainy day to an hero because i do not like sunny days
>>
>>35068993
You are a good man. I hope you'll be better soon, best of luck to you.
>>
>>35068719
>"non violent" people being sent to jail

fuck normie society
>>
>>35069049
It's not a violent crime to steal a car. Do you think car thieves should go free? What about bankers who steal money out of the vault?
>>
>>35068719
why the picture of a black cat?
>>
>>35069089

they should have to pay back the damages, what good is it to anyone to lock them in a cage with murderers?
>>
>>35068993
you sound like a top lad, no matter what you decide to do i hope you find happiness

agreed with night shift stories, ultimate comfy material. there's just something about the night that's peaceful
>>
>>35069231
And if they can't/won't pay the "damages?"
>>
I think everyone deserves rehabilitation. Did you here in netherlands they are cling down jails?
>>
>>35068993
goddamn anon. i hope you figure shit out.

godspeed.
>>
FOR BRITBONGS AND GREENWHICHERS ITS 11:15
>>
>>35068993
>i dont like sunny days
thats why you are suffring and will suffer. raincucks GET OUT
>>
>>35069283
Not op but some idiot thought it'd be funny to throw a rock threw my windshield and we'll he has a record and didn't pay his money he owes me on time. Guess what happened? Cock sucker is in jail and still paying me somehow
>>
OP here, sorry I neglected the thread. I fell asleep for 2 hours. Got paid 42 dollars in that 2 hours of sleep, feels good
>>
>>35069490
Hey SUNNY! You wanna know the truth? The sun has a PENIS!!! A BIG SWINGING DICK!

Every time you've ever felt sunlight on your skin you were feeling bright sunny CUM. Estrogen vitamins from another planet where all the inhabitants are just as cucked as YOU. How can you even talk with all of that KEK entering your bloodstream? The sun is a big 'ol 500 pound 7 foot Samoan man named HUGO that likes to sodomize his victims after coercing them out into his HOMOSEXUAL ULTRAVIOLET RAYS. The Ozone is WEEPING FOR DICK as we SPEAK!!!

Do you know what the FUCK the RAIN is??? HUH?! IT'S THE SOUND OF THE FIRING SQUADS RAINING DOWN ON THE SODOMITES. ANGELS FALLING DOWN FROM HEAVEN. WITH BIGGER PENIS SIZES. The rain will come and wash away ALL that motherfuckin' BULLSHIT you like to PRAISE! That faggot ass seme of a sun, needs to get his ass KICKED! The sound of raindrops falling all over the city can be heard, people are COMFORTABLE, they are COZY, but what sound does your cucked ass faggot sun sound like? SILENCE! NOTHING! FUCKING USELESS ASS BRIGHT ASS KEKED FUCKING STAR! You worship the biggest KEK in SPACE! It sends AN ARMY OF BUGS TO INFILTRATE OUR COZY WINTER PLANET, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE. The next time you want to feel the sun on your skin, why don't you research erupting volcanoes and JUMP INTO ONE? DIE IN A STATE OF KEKED ECSTATCY? Make one last wish, FAGGOT, for the sun to give you A SUNBURN, I WON'T LEND YOU ANY SUNSCREEN! I DON'T CARE THAT YOU BURNED YOUR B-BACK! Okay maybe I will lend you s-some, but don't ask me for sympathy! I won't forgive y-, w--wait, y-you

K-K-KissSSS?!??!!

I-i only lend.. m-m-m...ANON?!?!?! DON'T TOUCH ME IN MY OVERCAST AREA? D-didn't you read the weather r-report? I-t's CLOUDy therreRREEE OHHHHHHHH!!!

BABIES FALL ASLEEP TO OUR PLIGHT, WHAT Do ur SUN D-dO? MELT dem THROUGH da CLOSED DOORS OF SINGLE mommies CARS! You lack any u-uMFFF, yet insinuate w-WE are the KEKS, you know nnNN!!

OHH FUCKkkkkkk a-AnON!!!! I'M CUMMING!!!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.