[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've cracked the normie code

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1714.png (17KB, 974x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1714.png
17KB, 974x715px
I used to find it hard to talk to normies and women. But I figured it out.

You see when you or I try to think of something to say, we think we have to say something that has meaning or purpose. This is where the stereotypical "nerd-walks-into-a-room-and-bores-the-shit-out-of-everyone-with-lame-shop-talk-or-weird-nerd-shit" meme comes from.

So what you have to do then to get along with normies or women is to get down to their level and say the most stupid or inane thing that pops into your head. Feeling cold? Say "it sure is cold in here". See a sportsball game on TV? Say "hey check out the game". It really is that simple.

Now, the only caveat here is that you have to look relatively normal to pull this off. If you look like a nerd people will treat you like one regardless. But if you look normie-ish you can fly under the radar:
>>
"This sure is a post on an Internet forum"

Am I doing it right?
>>
simply making obvious observations around your surroundings can only take you so far. a few sentences into the conversation to be exact

in the end you actually need to learn how to keep a conversation going forever, we're at that age now where most people know how to if they want to
>>
File: 83703605.gif (1MB, 393x206px)
83703605.gif
1MB, 393x206px
>so anon, what did you do last week?
>it sure is cold in here
>>
>>35068177

Congratulations, you've unlocked the "Small Talk I" achievement
>>
boy, this thread sure is gay
>>
>is to get down to their level and say the most stupid or inane thing that pops into your head

"Hey there! I think you look one of those braindead sluts with nothing good to talk about but regardless I still want to fuck your brains out.Oh and it's sort of cold here ;)"
>>
File: 1485207583001.jpg (20KB, 463x462px)
1485207583001.jpg
20KB, 463x462px
You want the secret to talking like a normie?

Let them talk about themselves, normies fucking love doing that. Ask about their shitty kids and let that evolve into how their partner started leading a scout troop. You'll want to pull your goddamn hair out but they wont know you can't hold a conversation.

God tier:
>What do you do for a living?
>Oh how is [mutual acquaintance]?
>Man [local sports team] is doing good/bad

Ok tier:
>Great/bad weather, huh?
>How's it going?

I wagecuck at a gas station and I'll have people pull me aside just to "talk" (about them) with me. Everyone thinks I'm competent when I'm defiantly not.

Shits like dating too, do it a hundred times with different people and before you know it you'll coast under the radar every time f@m.

You'll know when you reach god-tier when you can deflect questions about yourself into something for them. Good luck.
>>
>>35068626
literally me

I like to open with OP's approach and then segway it into your method

I'm horrific at talking about anything but I usually know what they want to hear and pass the burden to them
>>
>>35068664

>segway

t. brainlet
>>
>>35068694
fuuuuuuuuck I'm drunk and my vocabulary is shit
now I have to abandon thread
>>
>>35068219
In this case, it would be, "Hey, check out this post on an internet forum." Good try, anon.
>>
>>35068626
this this this this

also act like you're interested. nod your head a lot, but not too much
>>
>at work
>have to humour repetitive weather, weekend and temperature related conversation
>started to give completely sarcastic replies or one word replies
>becoming an absolute asshole

I don't know what to say.I feel like someone listening would think "wow what a boring conversation". I just say "Yep" and smirk now. Is this autism?
>>
>>35068177

That's actually good advice, introverted people tend to be very analytical but normies don't care at all about what you have to say because they fucking hate introspection and go out of their way to avoid it. I've had great success talking to normies by just gossiping about celebrities. God bless /tv/ for filling my brain up with all the celeb trivia out there.
>>
>>35068177
I think you might be right OP, I'll try it. Here's your (You) for your service
>>
>>35068177
This is true. In high school while having a sleep over at a friends house we were hanging out with the guy's sister and some of her friends. I have a bad habit of being too quite and not talking enough, so I decided I'd simply blurt out random silly things if I went too long without being part of the conversations. Later in the night one of the girls said to me "wow you're really funny and talkative tonight, you should be like this all the time".

Just say random crap and the stuff that doesn't work just play it off as no big deal because at least some of the shit you say will be enough to get some girls interested in you.
>>
>>35068626
I always do this, but I can never get them to talk. They only give brief answers and never expand on them. At some point it feels like an interrogation.
What do I do wrong?
>>
>>35068626
I could do this but its always unbearable to pretend interest when I could be doing something else.
>>
File: 1468525972389.jpg (45KB, 570x487px)
1468525972389.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>35068177
Hmm.... insightful thread I must say.

Keep it up OPEE.
>>
>>35068344
Holy kek. Thank you for that
>>
>>35069949
It's probably vocal tone and/or body language. Try analyzing your own body language and pay attention to vocal tone.

If you have a close friend who knows you very well, ask them if you seem monotone sometimes. It could just be mild aspergers.
>>
>>35069949
>>35070093
It's also good to include some mundane bits of your own thoughts. It doesn't have to relate to your actual life in any way, but things such as "oh, I used to think about picking up X job in the future, but Y sort of scared me out of doing so. How is it in reality?", if you want to ask about their job - "I never got around to trying X, so how is it really?" if it's about a hobby etc.
There's no need for it to be particularly true, but adding something (that appears to be, but really isn't) about yourself makes it feel like less of an interrogation to the person you're chatting with.

But yeah, body language and tone matters a lot.
>>
>>35068177
Thanks anon.
Unfortunately, i don't have friends to put that at work.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.