[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What has your experience been with online dating? it has made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

What has your experience been with online dating? it has made me sort of give up on women...

>they all have the most basic, boring profiles
>they expect you to message first 100% of the time
>they expect you to keep a good conversation going, even when they give you nothing to go off of
>you are still competing with hundreds of other guys who message them daily

I swear all they want is attention, they arent going to put any effort into even learning anything about you, and they all complain that they cant find a 'good' guy.

I actually did meet a girl about 6 months ago, we got along perfectly, and I fell madly in love with her pretty quick, she took my virginity, then basically disappeared... stopped talking to me for no reason, I kept trying to talk to her and got clingy, and she just got annoyed and blocked me. Cant find myself interested in anyone since then.

now I browse tinder and just swipe left 99% of the time, its just a waste of time...
>>
>>35067954
I like online dating. But I like meeting new ppls so it doesn't bother me.
>>
>>35067954
>match
>talk
>go out to meet girl
>she gets "delayed"
>she arrives 2 hours later
>brings a friend
>friend doesn't stop talking for a second
>walk around
>almost get mugged
>have to go back home after that
>she stops replying

that's as far as I went with online dating.
>>
Online dating is the biggest meme.

Women do those profiles just as free validation and confidence boosts or getting a top tier chad for a quick fuck.

You will not get any proper responses unless you are within the top percentile in terms of looks.

Online dating is pretty much women sitting there and throwing pieces of old rotten meat into a den of starved rabid hyenas that fight eachother for scraps.
>>
>>35067954
>Have to keep the conversation going
Fucking Hate this.
I tend not to start conversations myself now for that exact reason but even the girls that message first are boring as fuck to talk to.
>>
>>35068045
I guess the pessimists have weighed in
>>
>>35068049
Have you tried being interesting?
>>
>>35068065
Have you experienced something else? How do you look?
>>
File: noooo.png (326KB, 317x552px) Image search: [Google]
noooo.png
326KB, 317x552px
>>35067954
>be lonely graveyard shift 22 y/o
>meet this nocturnal 19 y/o qt on okcupid
>she is awesome, all sorts of shared interests
>we stay up all night talking for a few days
>decide to meet up at a park at 3 am
>a little more awkward in person, but we hang out and talk for a while
>drive her back home, she invites me inside
>not really expecting much, hoping to get a kiss
>sit on her bed for a while, I go in for a kiss
>start making out, leads to me losing my virginity to her
>start falling in love with her, seeing as how we are both exactly what each other needs
>next day, I continue messaging her like normal
>she ignores me for 2 full weeks
>doesnt tell me whats going on, I start going crazy, sending a bunch of messages
>out of nowhere, she invites me out to coffee
>we meet up, talk for 4 hours, as if we are best friends, as if nothing ever happened
>figure everything is good now
>she goes back to ignoring me for a while
>I keep trying to talk to her, till she tells me she needs alone time, and is stressed out
>I see she is still getting on okcupid
>kinda pissed, I create a second profile, using friends pics
>start messaging her as this fake person
>she falls for me a second time
>we talk for a couple weeks, she loves staying up to talk to me all the time
>she wants to meet up, but I tell her theres a big secret about me she would need to know first
>she gets excited to know about it, but eventually figures it out
>she gets pissed and blocks me

over the months after that, I tried reaching out to her, but she just gets pissed every time I try to say hi. Overall was a real shame. I really thought my life was about to get better when I met her, and I wish I didnt screw it all up...

pic related.
>>
>>35068272
she sounds like prime fuckbuddy material

>that feel when no open relationship with some cool person that don't have to see frequently
>that feel when could easily fuck other chicks on the sly as well

why would you give up my dream?
>>
>>35068383
because >tfw no gf

gettin muted a lot for this
>>
>>35068410
stop having values
>>
>>35068272

She was unstable, and likely felt she either needed:

> To attach herself to many people, as to not get attached to one too much

or

> to take breaks to keep from getting too attached to you, even if it meant being ronery for a couple of weeks at a time

You dun goofed, >>35068383 is right. She'd have been a good fuckbuddy until real feels came through
>>
>>35068492
>>35068383
I am well aware at this point what I did wrong... She was the first girl I have had anything with in almost 5 years, so I was still in a high school beta mindset.

I need to learn to ignore girls and act like I don't care about them, as stupid as I think that is...

I don't know how long it will be before I find another girl I like though, my standards got all messed up after that, and I cant even find anyone who seems interesting to me, and I have become apathetic to dating
>>
>>35068564

Hey. Don't beat yourself up about it too much

> my standards got all messed up after that, and I cant even find anyone who seems interesting to me

Most normies go through this, in a way, that was your "practice gf"

> I have become apathetic to dating

That's good. Believe it or not, when you hit the lowest point of not giving a fuck somebody will notice you or catch your eye. C'est la vie
>>
>>35068604
this

becoming apathetic is the best and worst because now it will be much easier but also feel much less rewarding
>>
>>35068604
>when you hit the lowest point of not giving a fuck somebody will notice you or catch your eye.

Everyone says that, but it is so far from truth for me... those 5 years of me not dating anyone was me not trying to meet anyone. I got lucky when I found her, making an online dating profile, but I've basically run out of people to talk to on there.

I rarely even go out in public, so I havent even met any girls in months. Working graves has made me even more antisocial. I would love to find another very introverted, antisocial type girl, but those are the hardest to find...
>>
>>35068656

>I would love to find another very introverted, antisocial type girl, but those are the hardest to find...

That ellipsis really made me cringe. Just thought you should know that.

Oh well, have fun pitying yourself. You'll either grow/struggle out of it or deeper into it

I can't live for you or tell you how to live, and I'm sure our experiences differ. Thanks for sharing
>>
>>35067954
The women who go online for dating tend to be the dregs that can't get a decent date in real life. The few good ones out there get to be extremely picky.

I would never do that.
>>
>>35068720
I honestly put in all the effort I know how to give, but so far, I have had really bad luck. nothing I try ever seems to work. It causes you to lose hope, over losing sanity.
>>
>>35068809

I guess what I'm trying to get across is
>there's more to life than dating
but I get it, you're at a point where you want need to feel sorry for yourself for a bit. It's OK, take your time, just don't make it your life.
#normieadvice I know. If you have a job and pulled a cute chick you can't really claim robothood either
>>
>>35068089
>Have you tried being Chad?
fixed that for you
>>
>>35067954
>Match with hottie with blue hair
>Tells me she's 14
>NopeNopeNope
>>
>>35068863
>There's more to life than dating.

Not who you are responding to, but I'm married, and happily so. Your life is whatever you want it to be, whatever gives you the most joy. Everything else is just a means to that end.

If he wants his life to be focused on romance, that's totally fine. It's just on him to get good at it, instead of doing the same shit and expecting things to change.
>>
>>35068893
same here
>talking for a while
>she adds me on fb
>schedule a date
>look at her profile
>see she was born in 2002
>wtf
>call it off and cut her off
>said "say hi to chris hansen for me" and unfriended her
>>
File: i love anal.jpg (59KB, 599x677px) Image search: [Google]
i love anal.jpg
59KB, 599x677px
>>35067954

alpha womyn dont use online dating, only leftover beta females, single moms and worse.

most of them are washed up spoiled, selfcentered, hypergamist, gynocentric abominations that could never keep a man good company for long. Don't use online dating sites looking for serious relationships.
>>
i use tinder and okc, and have had absolutely zero luck with either. on the rare occasions i have people look at my profile on okc / match me on tinder, theyre always tumblr types with the most embarrassing bios ive ever seen.

i refuse to message first because i think of it as if they like me, they'll talk to me. Ive been using both apps for over year and can count on my fingers the number of girls who message first.

online dating just makes me feel even worse about my prospects of finding someone, but theres no way im going to meet any girls in person anyway lol
>>
>>35068026
>almost get mugged
Wat?
>>
File: bee yourself.png (1MB, 1350x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bee yourself.png
1MB, 1350x1300px
>>35068272

>fucks on the first date
>relationship material

pick one
>>
>>35068272
feeling second hand anger here, jesus christ what a bitch.
>>
>>35068940
kek, hansen is also a hack, cucked like 70$k out from his kickstarter backers
>>
>>35067954

http://news-releases.uiowa.edu/2010/august/081910paik_relationships.html
>>
>use tinder
>get a match
>cute cosplay chick
>she is into overwatch
>tracer main
>start conversation, ask if she is afraid of the payload
>she instantly unmatches me

wtf. if she gets that easily offended, I don't even want to talk to her
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.