[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How 2 Interact with people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1487244706779.jpg (220KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487244706779.jpg
220KB, 1000x1000px
After repeated attempts to interact with normies, multiple cringe-worthy attempts at socialization, and a long period of regression, I've decided to come up with a list of rules for interacting with people irl.

>1. Do not raise voice above a certain volume
>2. Do not become impassioned about any topic
>3. Do not force a smile, keep them genuine and rare
>4. Make eye contact with people while they talk, but not while you talk
>5. Before expressing an opinion, ask yourself, is this too abnormal?
>6. Before making a joke, ask yourself, how will this be taken?
>7. If someone stops/fails to respond to you, or seems in any way withdrawn from the conversation, do the same
>8. Remain vuage and mysterious about personal life, nobody needs to know you're a loser

What do you guys think? What should I add/change?
>>
You should stop overthinking
>>
>>35066863
>Jus b urself bro

Very helpful anon. Please kill yourself
>>
File: diogenes pepe.jpg (153KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
diogenes pepe.jpg
153KB, 1024x752px
>>35066847
literally just don't

where would you make small talk? to workmates? you're not paid to talk, you're paid to work? to classmates? you're underaged, and you should be focusing on your school work, not socializing

respond when spoken to, keep conversations as short as possible, if you have a problem with something be direct but not aggressive, and leave as early as you are able

don't try to make work/school friends, if the only thing you have in common with therm is you are forced to spend your time in the same place your friendship won't last or be genuine

and never, ever get into anything political, video game or anime related

in fact, its better to not share your hobbies at all, normies WILL think you're weird or worse will think they're """""experts""""" on the subject and annoy you more with their prodding and questions

Honestly, most normies will reach out to you at first, DON'T take the bait, it WILL go bad. Having a neutral, boring, professional relationship with your """""peers""""" is infinitely better than the only other option, a bad relationship. ESPECIALLY if the normie doing it is female, she's not into you, don't fall in love, she's just being polite

live like a hermit as much as you can, it's the only way to avoid heartbreak
>>
Are you Autistic?

Take maybe a communication course or something at least you could get some first hand experience
>>
File: plato's pepe.jpg (208KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
plato's pepe.jpg
208KB, 900x900px
>>35066863
>>35067000
Ignore what these anons say, they're trying to bait you into getting yourself wrapped up in normalfag problems/lives

Live your life as quietly as you can, don't talk to anyone if you can help it, don't socialize, it NEVER WORKS

>>35066847
Your rules for interacting are fairly good as far as i can tell, live by them but NEVER try to go deeper than the surface, or the normies WILL figure out what you are

Live online as much as possible, at least here you can always just log out. It doesn't get better than this
>>
>>35066847
One thing I read in a book to try is to respond to insults/bantz with comedy. I did this for awhile, whenever someone would make a serial killer joke or whatever I'd just respond by knocking it up to 11, tell people they're going on my list, whatever. It just made people think I'm even more read. Also I really agree with number 3, I always smile now to the point that it's like my resting face, and it made people think I'm a fucking freak. I hate it.
>>
>>35066984
>no tldr
Add it to the list op
>>
File: colonial pepe.jpg (462KB, 999x1097px) Image search: [Google]
colonial pepe.jpg
462KB, 999x1097px
>>35067113
>literally just don't is the VERY FIRST line

hurr tl;dr

brainlet normalfags like you are what's ruining this world

You want everything chopped up into tiny, easy to process pieces

Why wouldn't you, it's the only thing you're used to after all. The school system, television, normie websites all of it solely exists for providing as many tiny as possible chunks of useless information as possible for dullards like you

I hate you, I hate everything about you

You're what's wrong with society
>>
>>35067191
>You're what's wrong with society
>Guy who hates talking to people
Bravo
>>
>>35066847
>do not force a smile, keep them genuine and rare
this depends on how angry and scary your default expression is
but yeah, big smiles should be kept rare
>>
>>35066847
>>1. Do not raise voice above a certain volume
That's obvious, but good rule.

>>2. Do not become impassioned about any topic
This. Its worse when you are ingenuous about a topic. Try to have an actual passion and keep up with it.

>>3. Do not force a smile, keep them genuine and rare
This one is rather tricky. For me at least. I don't want people to think im some moppy loser.

>>4. Make eye contact with people while they talk, but not while you talk
Hmh, not sure about this.

>>5. Before expressing an opinion, ask yourself, is this too abnormal?
I never talk about politics to people unless I know we stand on the same group

>>6. Before making a joke, ask yourself, how will this be taken?
I just don't tell sexist/racist jokes

>>7. If someone stops/fails to respond to you, or seems in any way withdrawn from the conversation, do the same
Yup. This 100x

>>8. Remain vuage and mysterious about personal life, nobody needs to know you're a loser
Yup
>>
>>35067191
>still no tldr
Get your point across succinctly or get out of my face.
>>
>>35066847

Dont try to small talk with normies. As a robot you have very little knowledge of what happens im normie hobbies or the normie world. You will begin with something trivial as a warmup but find yourself very quickly with nothing to talk about. Interact only about shit work related/etc. Be polite so that you might become invisible to avoid any personal Inquiries.

NEVER EVER talk religion or politics. This is a sure way to make some normie enemies.

Do not attempt any humor beyond light sarcasm. What passes for humor among robots is foreign to normies. You will just find yourself in an awkward situation.
>>
I usually just ghost and literally stay as out of site as possible if not i move to the lowest concentration of people

Then i just seem mysterious, normies gather, i summon the alpha by making my self seem like competition, alpha shows up takes control of the environment, his presence allows me to ghost in plain sight, if that doesnt work, "i gotta take a shit brb" and i dont come back, colloge life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.