[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White American MtoF Transexuals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: YS8RalDr.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YS8RalDr.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
These white American MtoF trans look like our Mexican women (mestizas with marrano ancestry). If you like that look then please go for a REAL woman that looks like that because of her RACE, e.x. https://twitter.com/GriselRamModel/status/786965928810389504
If not then have fun sucking dick or a deformed vagina (yuck).
>>
white males are jealous of brown petite women, they are jealous of how easy life is for them

who wouldn't want to me a cute brown native girl and be treated like a goddess by a conquistador?
>>
at least beaner culture is spreading in indirect ways ;)
>>
Is this a pro-Mexican thread or what? What's the purpose of this?
>>
replies: 3
posters:2

W e w
>>
>>35066577

that's why jewish women love to suck dick, it's a way to prove they are not gay because the sexes of that race tend to look a like. no one wants to be a fag.
>>
File: grey-alien-81.jpg (840KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
grey-alien-81.jpg
840KB, 1000x1333px
postmodern human evolution towards are final form
>>
>>35066577
am i the only one that finds this blair tranny fucking annoying? she's not only boring, but seems extremely intellectually retarded too. and she's a massive attention whore ontop of that. she offers nothing new.
>>
>>35066834

once whites are extinct the bell curve will shift to the left. what's currently pressuring people to remain straight is the religion of Caucasoids (Christianity, Judaism, and Islam)
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 516x583px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 516x583px
>>35066878

forgot the image of the bell curve
>>
>>35066855
Totally agree. She won't last very long it's just a phase.
>>
File: dementia'.jpg (23KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
dementia'.jpg
23KB, 570x427px
>>35066834
o shit, is that the hi-res verified alien photo? didn't see that shit get released on /x/ yet.

I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
>>35066855
I legitimately thought she was a girl when I first watched a video of her because of how retarded and airheaded she is.
>>
>>35066577
i'd like to see her without all that make-up. i'd probably vomit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.