[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no clingy obsessive gf If I ever meet a girl like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 12

File: death note.jpg (65KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
death note.jpg
65KB, 640x960px
>tfw no clingy obsessive gf

If I ever meet a girl like this I'm definitely marrying her.
>>
>>35065696
But what if she's not a virgin?
>>
Yeah, what if she's clingy and obsessive to 3 other guys at the same time?
>>
>>35065751
Then she's not clingy, you dumbass.

>ugh this girl likes to fuck me and two other guys, too clingy for me.

That's you, that's how dumb you sound.
>>
>>35065696
iktf op.

>>35065751
How can she be? She cant follow 3 guys around and want to be with them all the time because she cant be in 3 places at once. If im with her and shes texting 3 other guys constantly i dont consider her
to be obsessing over me.

>>35065717
dont ruin it: let me dream.
>>
>>35065960
It's not impossible for her to be clingy to more than one person.
>>
>tfw have clingy gf
You don't want it my dudes
>>
File: 1392671589591.png (8KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1392671589591.png
8KB, 570x533px
>>35065696
try dealing with it a couple years and you'll get so fucking tired of it.

why kind of inbred cuck masochist actually enjoys girls like this for the long-term.
>>
clingy girls dont exist. i have never once met or seen a girl who is the one actively going out to seek affection from their partner in a relationship, vs getting their partner to do it for them. i really hope im wrong though
>>
what if she is fat?
>>
>>35065696
I have one. I met her here.

It's not that great its pretty annoying desu. I thought I wanted it too but the novelty wore off pretty quick.
>>
>>35065696
why do they look white
>>
>>35066019
yes it is.

If shes obsessively clingy she cant fuck off to talk to tom when shes with me or be texting him. If shes obsessing over me all her attention is devoted to me. Thats practically the fucking definition.
>>
File: IMG_2583.jpg (309KB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2583.jpg
309KB, 3496x4024px
>>35065696
>the girl you love will never be completely obsessed with you to the point of clinginess and insecurity
>>
>>35065696
You can only get one of those if you are the kind of guy that finds it troublesome in the first place.
Too tired to explain.
>>
>>35066148
>implying you really want that
you think you want but you're just a faggot who can't progress forward
>>
File: hitsugi-no-chaika-red.jpg (42KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
hitsugi-no-chaika-red.jpg
42KB, 680x383px
>>35065696
>tfw im a girl with bpd and in love with a guy
>tfw he ignores me constantly and calls me names
>but hes the best ever
>freak out
>he comforts me and calms me down
>i disappoint him constantly
>he offers me advice and guidance anyways
>tfw looked death in the face several times now
>just come to him crying begging him to marry me
>just want to be by his side as I die
>dont care about dying
>just want to keep living to make sure hes okay
>>
>>35065717
She doesn't have to be a virgin as long as she wasn't a slut in the past.

>>35066072
Why not?

>>35066084
What's wrong with this kind of girl anon? It'd be amazing. Are you speaking from personal experience? Only normies don't like clingy gfs.

>>35066094
Fat girls are disgusting. When my clingy gf hugs me I don't want to be swallowed in her fat rolls. I'd want her to feel the warmth of my body encompass her, I'd want her to feel secure and safe with me.

>>35066095
Green text what your relationship is like please. What kinds of things does your clingy gf do?

>>35066306
Love prevails over all anon. That's why I love clingy girls, they're truly devoted to you. They love you so much that they obsess over you, just as you do the same with them. Its amazing.
>>
>>35066306
words cannot express how jealous i am of that man.
>>
>>35066155
>I know everything about a stranger on the internet from one anonymous post
>>
>>35066354
but he's chad though
of course that roastie whore is going to fawn over him
>>
>>35066306
It sounds like you're in an awful relationship and you can't see that because of your obsessive state.
>>
>>35066352
>>35066352
>Green text what your relationship is like please. What kinds of things does your clingy gf do?

Every waking hour she is talking to me. And if I don't respond instantly she just goes insane and says crazy stuff like she's going to kill me. She is unreasonable if I want to do something by myself or don't have much to say she thinks I hate her and I'm cheating.
>>
>>35066306
>Wahhh why won't Chad like me
>>
>>35066458
doesnt mean i cant be jealous
>>
>>35066352
>Why not?
Because it's super fucking draining.
I love her but, goddam, I can't go more than two hours without texting her and she starts thinking I hate her.
>>
>>35066498
>>35066561
Maybe you don't really love her anons. Because that sounds super cute to me!
>>
>>35066600
same desu

how hard is it to text every 2 hours? It sounds like something id want to do anyway. Besides if you dont shes infatuated with you so all shell do is mope and cry a bit.
>>
>>35066751
If I had a clingy gf I would constantly reassure her that I love her anon. I'd always give her lots of cuddles, passionate kisses, backrubs, and take naps with her. God that sounds nice. I swear to God if a clingy obsessive girl latches onto me I'm keeping her forever.
>>
>>35066600
>>35066751
>>35066842
Sounds like me before I got one. You guys just dont understand.
>>
>>35066853
no, we clearly fucking dont because we completely disagree. Again,greentext what is bad.
>>
>>35066853
You're a fucking normie anon.
You don't truly love her.
You probably just like the attention.
You don't even appreciate that another person would devote so much of themselves to you, you don't see how beautiful that is.
I feel sorry for you anon.
>>
I have a clingy obsessed fembot gf and I treat her like shit. I keep telling her she can do better than me. I feel bad a lot of the time because I dont make her happy.
>>
>>35066072
Yes.
I.
Do.

Fully understand the conditions of the contract with clingy gf and willing to fulfill them.
>>
No. There are 2 girls who are still clinging to me. It's bad. Really fuckin' bad. You don't want it.
>>
>>35066999
>2 girls clinging to me
ok fucking chad. Its clear your a normalfag now.

nice digits though.
>>
>>35066999
Ungrateful faggot, kys seriously
>>
>>35066999
Describe each girl?
>>
>>35066561
That isn't clingly, just a bitchy attention seeking whore roasite. A REAL clingy gf wouldn't want to bother you because she is afraid of losing you.
>>
>>35066523
he is chad though

>50/10 personality
>he looks like a fucking vampire
>muscular as fuck
>psychonaut
>former child star
>national champion at many things
>swordfighter
>pianist
>literally checks every box ever
pic related
he looks like this but with gothy spike spiegal hair

>>35066561
delusional and vengeful bpds are trashtier
I dont hate him or think hes betraying me
I think everything is my fault
and that im not good enough
which im not
>>
>>35067589
oops forgot the picture fuck me
>>
>>35065696
I agree with some of these posts but disagree with others. Clingy relationships are really nice so long as she's okay with giving me space when I want it and doesn't go fucking nuts just cause I don't feel like texting. I want someone clingy that can still respect my space if that even makes sense.
>>
>>35067600
>muscular as fuck
if this is muscular as fuck i must be the hulk.
>national champion at many things
like what? Having the gayest hair? Or do you live in Montenegro where there are only 25 people?
>>
ITT: KVs with no understanding of the emotional capacities needed for a clingy gf and anons who are trying to get them to take the redpill while they ignorantly refuse.

You don't want a clingy/yandere gf. Robots are inherently selfish meaning that while you may enjoy the feeling of appeasement initially, you will likely be able to satisfy her without setting boundaries in the long term. Any thought otherwise is just delusional romanticism no matter how much you deny it.

Clingy gf's are just as draining as the equally romanticized depressed/hikki gf on this board. You guys really have no idea what you'd be getting into and it's kind of sad.
>>
>>35067939

*unable

lol whoops
>>
>>35065696
lol clingy is a term coined by fucking normies trying to make someone else out to be the bad guy because they put in 0 effort and/or just don't like spending time with them.
>hey anon want to chill?
>nah dude
>hey anon want to chill?
>nah soz man im busy again
>anon want to chill?
>soz dude busy
>want to chill?
>busy bro
>chill?
>stop being a clingy fag
maybe that is clingy but the people you like chilling with say the exact same things with teh exact same intentions.
>>
>>35067939
>>35067950
no one is able to satisfy them
they either end up reaching middle age and becoming fat cat ladies

or they have kids that turn into robots

or both
>>
>>35067958
The term can be abused but let's not pretend it's not a real thing. I'd wager you never had to deal with a woman that freaks out because you want to hang out with your friends, for instance.
>>
>>35065696
All of my delusions of having a girl care about me this much are shattered when I try to insert myself into situations OP's pic.

I can't imagine a girl like that running to cling to an ugly manlet with no prospects. Even I can recognise how ridiculous that is.
>>
>>35067958
no you moron, a lot of women are ridiculously unstable and manipulative

robots need to watch out for them more than anyone else; they can smell your insecurity and might try to pounce if you're not completely ugly and autistic
>>
>>35065696
You don't want this, op. Trust me.
These bitches are unstable as fuck.
Not that all bitches aren't. But, this type specially unstable.
>>
>>35068003
>>35068025

this

>used to live with my gf in a studio apartment
>we were constantly together because of this
>but if i ever wanted time to myself while she was there (like to play vidya) she would freak out and say i was neglecting her despite we were together every other hour of the day minus the 1 - 3 hrs spent on vidya every couple of days

it gets annoying real fast and this is just one example
>>
File: 1396494388064.png (3KB, 203x218px) Image search: [Google]
1396494388064.png
3KB, 203x218px
>>35066352
Yes. Normie or not, from experience this type of girl is emotionally draining.
You think you want an obsessive gf, but a normal loyal one is a lot better. A girl doesn't need to be psychotically obsessed with someone to be loyal, you know.

You think you scumbags can handle that shit? It'll bore you after a while. Cute doesn't mean shit in the long run senpai.
>>
>>35068003
i dont have any friends so that wouldnt be an issue.
>>35067939
t. professor sweeping generalizations
Id probably be clingy as well. If shes texting me all the time and wanting to meet me it means she isnt cheating on me which would be reassuring as all hell to me.

Ive yet to hear a reason. Its just "you dont want it" or "they want you to text them hourly". Boo fucking hoo that sounds like nothing besides which what do they do if i dont? Cry in my arms and say she hates me in spite of clearly not meaning it?
>>
>>35068073
>this
I highly doubt any robot is willing to spend years devoted 98% of their time to an obsessive gf.
>>
>>35068073
Pretty much what this anon is saying.
If you can't devote every waking moment to a chick like this...
You're setting yourself up for some serious issues.
Committing to this level of intensity and maintenance is worse than being married with 5 poorly behaved children.

It's not sustainable, very stressful and draining, and eventually you will begin
to be annoyed by and resent her.
>>
>>35068133
>>35068120
you think theyd still be like that after 4 years? Its obviously an insecurity and will ease off if not disappear - she will end up with shit to do as well since you cant both be NEETs forever.
>>
>>35067031
>chubby fucking neurotic japanese girl who grabbed my head and kissed my face the first time I even met with her irl. incessantly bugged me and made me feel like I was suffocating before we ever even went on a date. took a wicked long time to make her go away. I ran into her the other night again, and I almost had a fucking stroke. She pretended to "just barely" remember me, even though she was the one who came up to me. She seems like she'll probably eventually commit suicide to be dramatic.

>anorexic anxious girl who grinds her teeth in her sleep and is just generally having a shit time with life. desperate to "win me back" or something, and will text me a million times in a row at like 4 am and then disappear. it's tense and i'm sick of it.
>>
>>35065696
>see each other everyday since same classes
>still always tells me she misses me during 1on1 time
>cuddle alot
>hold each other alot

Our texting sucks but we enjoy each other in person. We were both mid 20s virgins. We are both very horny but we both have roommates.
>>
>>35068157
4 year
8 years
No amount of time can change epeople like this.
Trust me, I've given it a try.
This kind of behavior is extremely unhealthy, and stems from deep rooted unresolved issues.
Try as you might, you won't change her.
No amount of effort and patience on your part will make a partner with attachment and attention issues any better over time.
These are issues they need to work on internally, and cope with or come to terms with.

It's not just insecurity, anon. It's much deeper and more dangerous than that.
You simply will not change a person like this, no matter how much time and effort you put in.
They need professional help, ongoing professional help.
Dating someone this unstable is dangerous for you, mental health wise.
>>
>>35068168
thats not clingy thats insane.
>neurotic nippon who aggressively grabbes you in a most un-japanese like fashion
and
>anorexic crazy who you havent blocked for some reason.
The problems here are more than "she doesnt like being without you."
>>
>>35068157
>you think theyd still be like that after 4 years?
Bruv, I know so from personal experience. Insecurity often fails to fade away after you've shown trustworthy behavior, because it's rooted in deep seated issues. To address said issues, it requires you to first acknowledge them (often the most difficult step), and then to work on them which takes time and effort which requires a level of discipline many won't bother to maintain.

Sometimes clingy is just some shit that fades away after the honeymoon phase ends. But not always. It's like how many robots seem to think they'll stop hating themselves if they get a gf. It's not that simple.

>>35068168
>commit suicide to be dramatic.
More like fake one. If she actually dies it would probably be because she was retarded and miscounted the # of pills or some shit.
>>
>>35068133
>if you can't devote every waking moment to a chick like this you're setting yourself up for some serious issues
It's not that simple. They get worse when they're indulged.

Put another way, you won't ever give them "enough" attention.

Never be too nice to any girl, literally anyone could tell you this.
>>
>>35068243
uhh, theyre clingy and want to be with you all the time
>you both get jobs
heck
>one of you gets a job
well fuck looks like she will have no choice but to not be with you for a while. Oh, 2 years later and shes used to it. Why? Because if she wasnt shed have probably killed herself. Alternatively,
>you have kids
I would bet 3 grand that then the attention shifts dramatially.
>>
>>35068243
>they need professional help, ongoing professional help
No you fuckwit, that doesn't work either.

Part of the reason we have so many crazy girls is because of sleazy psychologists making excuses for them and legitimizing their behavior.
>>
>>35068274
>Oh, 2 years later and shes used to it. Why? Because if she wasnt shed have probably killed herself.
So have you actually ever dated a super clingy girl before, or are you just telling those who have how it SHOULD go down?
>>
>>35065696
Take it from a clingy, obsessive gf.
You probably don't actually want this.
Being clingy and obsessive tends to fuck everything up. It's impossible to trust anyone. The constant fluctuation between love and suspicious makes the obsessive girl volatile and scary.
Do you like not having any privacy? Do you like having to dedicate all your time to someone?
It might sound nice now but could you keep it up for years?
Trust me, it's not as nice as it sounds.
I believe my poor boyfriend must be learning that now.
>>
I could only be with a girl if she was clingy because I have no self esteem and am clingy myself. if someone goes even a day without messaging me I think that they hate me. I've lost many online friends simply because they weren't constantly messaging me.
>>
>>35068274
>both get jobs
Women like this are incapable of maintaining employment for extended periods of time.
Specially in the same place of work.
>one of you gets a job
The issue here, again, is the level of commitment.
Even if things are "normal" between you two, she will invariably discover someone willing to give her more time and attention.
The relationship falls apart, or she cheats.
>you have kids
Having children is never the answer.
The idea that you can chain a woman to you by giving her kids is absurd.
All you do in this case is expose yourself to the risk of paying child support for many years while she is off getting plowed by who ever is providing for her and filling the empty void of attention/affection at the moment.
>>
>>35068274
>2 years later and shes used to it. why?
Probably because of the things she does that you don't know about.

>i would bet 3 grand that then the attention shifts dramatially
Yeah, against you. Have fun getting divorced.

Whatever, be a naive fuck, it's not our problem.
>>
>>35068314
I had a clingy and obsessive gf for about 9 months, I really loved it in the beginning but at some point I tried to distance myself and I fucked it all up.

I regret being a piece of shit and distancing myself because I miss her and I miss the attention she gave me, I thought I didn't like it but in the end it's pretty much all I really wanted.
>>
>>35068288
Valid point, I really don't have a sound argument against that line of thought.
Fact remains though, people with attachment and attention seeking issues do need help.
Help that you're not going to get by repeatedly revolving through toxic and failed relationships.
>>
>>35068361
Most people are just inherently weak, stupid, and beyond help.

The problem is that the entire capitalist society is flawed and should be flushed down the toilet.
>>
>>35068353
how clingy and obsessive was she?
>>
>>35068387
I'm aware of that.
I delude myself into believing that people in general are redeemable given the right circumstances.
Maybe someday I'll grow up and face reality.
>>
>>35068398
The perfect amount imo, she wanted me to spend most of my time with her, which I enjoyed, and she wanted me to make her feel like I only had eyes for her. She liked it when I told her not to look at other guys (as a joke). I also wasn't allowed to hang out with girls 1 on 1, which again, I didn't really mind.

The upside to all of that is that as much as she demanded, she gave back the same amount, she would do anything to keep me happy and I'm sad I threw that away
>>
>>35068398
obviously enough that he tried to distance himself, "fucked it up", and still ended up feeling guilty himself

seriously, never let anyone make you feel guilty

you think chad has guilt?
>>
>>35068315

i hate people like you jesus christ thats annoying
>>
>>35068432
Well, I do feel guilty, but I just feel bad because I miss her so much and wish she would give me the same attention that she used to
>>
>>35068432
What this anon said.
Feeling guilt is the the end game for women like this.
They'll break you down, and leave you with the feeling that everything was your fault, and the woman is the victim.
You'll just have to toughen up, and move on.
Like I've been saying all along in this thread.
These women are dangerous to your mental health, and self image.
Shrug that shit off, and move on.
It really is that simple. You have to choose that path, and commit to it internally though.
>>
Tfw no clingy bf ;_;
>>
>>35068471
>Tfw no clingy bf ;_;
are you a girl? let me cling to you
>>
>>35068470
basically this
nobody truly wants a clingy girl
there is nobody who can handle it
i should just give up now
>>
>>35068466
You're not guilty, anon. You're just lonely.
It'll pass, and you'll find someone new eventually.
Till then, just work on improving yourself, and making your life better.
Women will be drawn to you naturally.
It's like women have this sense for men that are happy and confident, without having someone in their life.
Just when you are finally happy and secure in your life, bitches will come knocking.
>>
>>35068431
Did you fall for the "I want to try other girls" meme?
>>
>>35068470
You might be right, I'm in the process of moving on and I've been in a relationship after her, but it doesn't feel the same. I miss having someone that would do anything to keep me happy, there aren't a lot of people like that, also that paired up with the fact that we got along really well just makes me feel like I won't find anyone that'll make me as happy as she did.

In all honesty, she was nothing special, but to me she meant the world to me
>>
>>35068296
have ypu done so for 2 years and had a full time job? Explain what you think wouls happen.
>she calls and texts you constantly
>ignore it, text her like twice at work say youre really busy and boss doesnt let you call her
>she moans when you come home and cries (you get to comfort her, sounds good to me)
>this continues forever?
>maybe she "attempts suicide" for attention.
She wouldnt have the energy for that either. Shes either going accept it, fall out of love with you and leave you or kill herself. Ill give you itd be draining at first but it isnt going to persist forever - shell figure out it doesnt work.

If she cheats on me or divorces me i wouldnt call her obsessed. If im obsessed with something i dont throw it away because then i dont have it. That makes no sense. Similarly, how can she cheat on my if she constantly bothers me and obsesses over me (as in, she doesnt give her attention to other guys).

when we say "i want a clingy gf" its very obviously implicity we want a devoted and loyal gf. A girl who cheats clearly isnt in this category.

>>35068327
>Having children is never the answer.
>The idea that you can chain a woman to you by giving her kids is absurd
maybe in america but its not like that elsewhere. Also, lets assume she loves me (thats the point and why shes clingy) and she loves her kids (its about all roasties can love). Well, she now has something which requires her attention (the kids) so isnt bothering me constantly and has no reason to leave me since she otherwise loves me. The assumption that all marriages are just a trap may exist in america but only like 10% of marriages end up in diverce here.
>>
>>35068505
Nah, she satisfied me sexually and I honestly couldn't ask for better, I was just stupid and wanted to make other friends without having the drama of people hitting on her or her getting into drama with other girls in the new friend groups I made (she hated other girls)
>>
>>35068501
I've had other girls that wanted to be with me, it just didn't work out because I didn't get the same feelings I had with my ex.

I am trying to better myself right now though, thanks for the encouragement.
>>
>>35068514
Yeah... The price you pay for dating someone who is relatively mentally healthy is the challenges that come with it.
I won't deny... The perks that come with dating someone mentally unhealthy can be wildly alluring and attractive.
There's a price for that as well.

Something I'm struggling with in my life currently.
Keep rotating through mentally unhealthy women, or settle for a simple or alpha bitch.
Finding a "perfect" match has proven to be quite the challenge in life.
>>
>>35068523
>if she cheats on me or divorces me i wouldnt call her obsessed. if im obsessed with something i dont throw it away because then i dont have it
If you haven't fucking figured it out yet, women can't really love, at least not this kind. "Clinginess" is a tool.

>only 10% of marriages end in divorce
Still doesn't mean the people in them are happy.
>>
>>35065696

newsflash its an act and she will be a cold bitch when the time comes
>>
>>35068556
You're right, I just feel like she might have been the perfect match, I just realized it too late.
>>
>>35068556
>alpha bitch
this is mentally unhealthy too
alpha girls don't really exist, or at least they wouldn't successfully sustain a relationship with a robot
>>
>>35068588
Yeah, I know that feel.
C'est la vie
>>
File: 39486723.jpg (39KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
39486723.jpg
39KB, 350x219px
>>35068588
Why don't we just kill all women?

It's more fun than all this silly worrying.
>>
>>35068523
>have ypu done so for 2 years and had a full time job?
Full time student, part time job. I was with her from when I was 16 up until I was 22.

>Shes either going accept it, fall out of love with you and leave you or kill herself.
And you seem to be glossing over the enormous sense of dread her threatening suicide can give. Even if you're confident she's just faking it, there's still that 1% chance. So you can't just ignore it, no one in good conscience could. She knows it gets your attention, so she doesn't stop doing it. The alternative is to what, actually take the chance that she's going to kill herself? Fuck that.

You are making so many assumptions about how things would work when you've clearly never been in that position.
>>
I had a girl like this go nuts over me, she was Asian and even looked Loli, but then she turned out to be a cunt and was only pretending
>>
>>35068617
>the alternative is to what, actually take the chance that she's going to kill herself?
No, this is actually the better response.
Just be like "Go ahead, don't mess up the carpet."

This is ultimately what they want.
>>
>>35068596
>mentally unhealthy too
I wouldn't make that argument.
Are women in generally capable of maintaining a dominate roll in the relationship successfully?
Not likely... But, neither can most males.
Modern western society has really made this way of life difficult.
I wouldn't say alpha males or females are mentally unhealthy, though.
That's a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>35068596
Alpha bitches are real. They're fun to be friends with but he'll to date
>>
>>35068662
Mhm...
Submitting to a female is just laughable.
No matter how competent and domineering they may be.
>>
>>35068651
>Just be like "Go ahead, don't mess up the carpet."
Yeah no thanks. Considering you know, shes actually attempted it in the past. Half hearted attempts sure, but when you're trying to make it look like an actual attempt its very easy to actually do the real thing instead. That risk, however small is nothing I want looming over my head.
>>
>>35068660
one is biologically programmed to be submissive
every woman will hop on a big enough chad

>>35068662
>hell to date
the whole fucking point
>>35068596
>they wouldn't successfully sustain a relationship with a robot
>>
>>35068677
Your fault for being stupid enough to actually trust or care about somebody in the first place.
>>
File: 1428725042489.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1428725042489.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>35068728
Yes how silly
>>
>>35068785
Wasn't even trolling.

If you're over 20 or so you shouldn't be stupid enough to get completely attached to anyone.

There's actually less love in the most successful relationships. If you just want some incubator for you kids just drop your standards.
>>
>>35068676
So don't date one? Just know one and get drunk with them. Eventually you'll find your d in their p.
>>
>>35066306

womyn dont feel
>>
>>35066306
Fuck, it's so creepy reading something you utterly relate to here. Are you me?
>>
>>35068713
>>hell to date
>that's the point
Well my point is you don't have to date one to have one in your life. And to reap the benefits.
>>
>>35068837
penises can't be girls
>>
>>35068842
they're usually already dating chad

robots don't just get drunk alone with some alpha stacy bitch
>>
>>35068824
If she doesn't find someone else to dominate and and humiliate before then, sure.
Even "alpha" or dominate females are mostly switches.
Sport fucking is the middle ground here.
You'll have to be physically attractive though.
Even if your personality is garbage, and you have zero confidence...
You can bag a dominate chick who is in between men if you are attractive enough.
These women will usually approach you, so you don't even have to put in any work. Aside from the act of sex.
>>
>>35068871
You must be a beta. Whether or not an alpha bitch is dating Chad is irrelevant. Alpha bitches do what alpha bitches do.
>>
>>35068832
women do feel
but their emotional spectrum is limited to
>tfw Chad won't notice me
>>
>>35068851
Unfortunately it's true, anon. Pathetic and overly clingy neet fembot signing in. Take my word or not.
>>
>>35068890
As I said, just be friends with them. Eventually the d and the p will get together for a mingle.
>>
File: 1486604818519.jpg (102KB, 574x586px) Image search: [Google]
1486604818519.jpg
102KB, 574x586px
The question is do any girls want a clingy guy. I get attached way too quick. I feel like the best girls for me would be the same kind of clingyness. Im not creepy about it though. I dont go and show how attached I am since when I do they leave. I think if I met a clingy girl she wouldnt mind it.
>>
>>35068978
>do girls want a clingy guy
ha
>i dont go and show how attached i am
then no issue
>>
>>35068978
Clingy women don't want clingy fucking guys
They want alpha chads that brush them off at any chance they get but don't completely dismiss them
>>
>>35068978
I get attached very quickly too, but... Usually it's only to clingy and unstable women.
I fall for it every time..
The allure of the attention shower and companionship is often too hard to resist.
Specially for the kinksters and young women.

It often tapers off after the first month, though, and things begin to normalize.
Which is usually the point where animosity sets in on her part.
Where your level of commitment to the intensity she expects begins to wane.

It's infatuation, anon.
Probably not clingyness on your part.
>>
>>35069014
The issue is that I want to not hide it

>>35069021
Such is life I guess. Ill keep hoping though

>>35069035
You make some good points anon. Well I do get infatuated easily. Ill have to think some more and do some self reflection.
>>
>>35068486
Yeah I am
Oriu
>>
>>35069129
>Yeah I am
pls post skype and i will be your clingy bf
>>
>>35069163
No I want a bf who actually loves me and isn't just desperate
>>
>>35069129
>>35069163
And the cycle begins anew...
>>
>>35069174
Want a clingy gf?
>>
>>35069174
how are you going to find someone to fall in love with you if you don't talk to others
someone who just loves you without knowing you? what
>>
>>35069174
Kek, realise you're on r9k here, rite????
>>
>>35069174
Anon...
Even if you met someone who loved you and wasn't desperate, it wouldn't work.
You're better off committing sepuku, or dating other clingy people.
>>
>>35065696
What if she's fat and flabby?
>>
>>35069209
If someone tells me they will be my bf when they don't know me they aren't my bf out of love and I want someone to know me and love me for that.
>>35069219
That's why I said I want a clingy bf?
>>
>>35069349
>that's why I said
>but I also said I don't
>"No I want a bf who actually loves me and isn't just desperate"
>implying
>IMPLYING
>please ignore my irrational and unstable personality, and the statements I make as a result of them

Okay anon... What ever you say.
>>
>>35069336
>What if she's fat and flabby?
Then she should be my gf
>>
>>35069381
What? I'm not unstable. I said I wanted clingy not desperate. If you tell a random girl you don't know anything about that you will be their bf then it's clearly not because you honestly love the way she is
>>
>>35069427
>implying clingy anons aren't desperate
>being that delusional

Okay, anon.
Whatever you say.
>>
>>35069446
I've been clingy without being desperate.
>>
File: gross_o_523989.jpg (13KB, 256x310px) Image search: [Google]
gross_o_523989.jpg
13KB, 256x310px
>>35065717
Aband0n her ASAP
>>
>>35069427
I just meant I wanted to talk to you desu
>>
>>35070790
contact info?
oriii
>>
tfw fat and mentally unstable so being clingy and obsessive is no longer cute, it's just pathetic and weird
>>
>>35071669
Let's lose weight together!
>>
>>35071634
[email protected]
Email me your skype
>>
File: lederpo.png (125KB, 1805x985px) Image search: [Google]
lederpo.png
125KB, 1805x985px
>>35070790
idk if you thought I as the anon you were talking to, and said they're desperate.
Not me though, netiher is
>>35071704
or
>>35071634
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.