[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw getting fatter by the day how do I quit the liquid jew?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13

File: coke_1388546c.jpg (29KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
coke_1388546c.jpg
29KB, 460x288px
>tfw getting fatter by the day

how do I quit the liquid jew?
>>
>>35065399
do research about soda and how it's fucking awful for you and how water and juices are true 10/10 god tier drinks
>>
File: POMff.jpg (132KB, 416x750px) Image search: [Google]
POMff.jpg
132KB, 416x750px
>>35065399
>tfw getting fatter by the day

I'll be cute and plushy soon.
>>
>>35065399
drink diet soda you absolute fucking mongoloid
>>
i have never liked pop. i don't know why people drink that shit
>>
>>35065442
diet pop is worse than normal pop
>>
Just stop you retard.
Or drink diet.
>>
I've been trying to wean off of it by going from soda to Gatorade or iced tea.trust me anon, it's working pretty well. Also Gatorade and iced tea are much better for you than the soda, and they fulfil your desire for the sweetness of a liquid jew
>>
>>35065434
juices have just as much sugar. Avoid that too.
>>
just drink plain soda water. you'll get used to the taste fast and it still gives you that carbonation throat kick that you probably like. soda water is just as cheap as regular soda, probably cheaper.
>>
File: erp monk.webm (1MB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
erp monk.webm
1MB, 400x222px
>>35065399
Not drinking soda is the easiest fucking thing
each time i go on a cut, it never even bothers me that i stop drinking it, you're not gonna make it if you cant handle this shit

its not even that good
>>
Learn to drink water, or unsweetened tea. I mostly stick with iced green tea and it makes me happy. But even then you learn to be satisfied with just ice water.

I mean it's not like there's a magic trick to making soda less unhealthy, it's all shit.

>>35065478
There are 56 grams of sugar per bottle of Gatorade (32 oz). A 20 oz bottle of mountain dew has 77 grams of sugar. While it's an improvement, Gatorade is still a pretty shitty option.
>>
>>35065399
Replacing it with sweetened iced tea is a good start.
>>
>>35065449
Same here. It's weird to me that adults drink it because it seems like something you should grow out of.
>>
>>35065399
Drink tea. Not Arizona or Brisk, but like actual tea that you make yourself at home. It's godly gamer fuel and incredibly cheap if you have low standards (80 tea bags cost like $5 or so.) If you buy loose leaf tea and proper brewing equipment it is a godly beverage that makes coffee taste like piss and tar. You can even add a bit of honey if you want and it will still be a whole lot better for you than soda.
>>
>>35065472
Enjoy getting fatter
>>
File: zoinks.jpg (12KB, 542x416px) Image search: [Google]
zoinks.jpg
12KB, 542x416px
I don't understand this meme, why would you want to stop?
>>
File: IMG_5262.jpg (99KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5262.jpg
99KB, 768x960px
>>35065577
>grow older
>stop drinking soda
>start drinking beer

I know beer is just as bad. I drink tons of tea with honey, which is also probably pretty bad.
>>
>>35065735
i don't drink pop though
>>
File: fuckdrumpfandwhitey.jpg (8KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuckdrumpfandwhitey.jpg
8KB, 187x250px
>>35065399
drink water
get a cavity, don't get it treated
buy clothes that are too small, don't leave house until they fit
don't be like the fuck whyt peepo guy
DON'T BE FAT
>>
File: Wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>35065472
this is just out and out fiction
100% calorie differential
>>
File: 1478998170591.png (924KB, 826x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1478998170591.png
924KB, 826x1282px
OP, I quit drinking coke 2 weeks ago and now I no longer have any craving. If anything I just feel disgust when I think about how toxic and sugary it is.

I just stopped cold turkey.

1. I notice my breath doesn't stink anymore.
2. I have so much energy now
3. I been exercising a lot (I do a lot of running at work) + I been doing long walks at night. (I did 6 miles last night before bed, it was nice to clear my mind)

I drink water 90% of the time with 10% of the time drinking tea.

The only thing I am dealing with is hunger now, but I just remind myself that I am getting healthier and I will lose weight.
>>
>>35065472
>pop

Kill yourself
>>
>manage to break soda addiction
>week of social events thrown at home
>lose complete control
>drink like 6 cans of coke in a single night

I can feel the sugat turning into fat inside me
>>
>>35065472
No, it isn't. Drinking diet is fine when trying to lose weight.
>>
>use to drink a can or two a day of coke
>decided to quit the liquid jew
>went full cold turkey just fine

Now every so often like once a month or more I might have one bottle of ginger beer.
>>
cold turkey. dump what you have left down the drain.

carry a large container of water with you around the house. it takes around 3-4 weeks to develop a positive habit. i used to go hard on the coke but now i don't desire it at all.
>>
>>35066156
Yeah don't worry, I'm sure the pancreas just loves artificial sweeteners
>>
>>35065399

drink sugar in your tab water
>>
File: Frrrrrranky.jpg (86KB, 322x181px) Image search: [Google]
Frrrrrranky.jpg
86KB, 322x181px
>>35065399

Used to guzzle down a 6-pack of 2 litres every week for about a decade. Teeth seemed to cope and I seem near unable to get fat but I started suspecting my sugar levels were way off (narcolepsy tendencies etc.). Over a pretty long period I stepped down the intake until finally stepping out of "systematical drinking". It was nice though, coming home, easing down into the couch, pour a glass of well chilled cola while watching some good anime, but I don't crave it anymore.

I wonder why it is that most stuff that tastes really good is typically unhealthy and whether it's worth skipping out on it to possibly stay a little healthier or just indulge to ones hearts desires and mayhap live a little shorter but at least fully have enjoyed something instead.
>>
>>35066296
You're drinking soda, of course it's not gonna be fucking healthy.
But drinking it while losing weight is fine, a guy I know drank like a 1.5L pepsi max every day while dropping down from about 140kg to 100kg from boycotting carbs
>>
File: manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg (11KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
manga-girl-thumbs-up.jpg
11KB, 238x211px
>>35065399
Replace soda with water, unsweet tea, or sparkling water.

If you go the tea route then try to drink decaff or you'll fall victim to the caffeinated jew.

>>35065923
Beer is actually healthier than soda if you only drink in moderation.
>>
>>35066296
They aren't that bad in moderation. If you are a fat fuck that is used to drinking sodas all day long, you will be so much better off by switching to a can or two of diet soda a day.

Now, it is obviously better to not drink any diet soda at all, but were not talking about perfect specimens of health here. This is all about steps.

The first step is to stop drinking mostly soda. Switch to water and Teas if you can, and limit yourself to 1-3 diet sodas a day. Now remember, those diet sodas are not good for you. The artificial sweeteners they contain are practically poison. But, those few diet sodas a day are still better than the regular stream of sugary bullshit you have been drinking (which just goes to show how bad that really was).

The ultimate goal is to stop consuming regular/diet sodas completely. Once you have done that, you will find the rest of your diet follows much easier.
>>
File: gGKSf6i.jpg (121KB, 583x805px) Image search: [Google]
gGKSf6i.jpg
121KB, 583x805px
>>35065399
Original r3cip3 kentucky fried meme
>>
Stop drinking sugar you fat retard

Drink water
>>
>>35066699
>there are people out there who drink skim/2% milk
fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.