[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /hatestheirmom/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1463092446204.jpg (27KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1463092446204.jpg
27KB, 306x306px
>grandma just texted something really long winded
>just happened to mention that my mom is sick
>apparently she's got a giant tumor in her stomach
>is apparently in a lot of pain
>text her back answering her other unrelated question and nothing else
Am I supposed to care? Not only is my mom an extremely selfish cunt, this is her fault. She's fat and smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. I used to kindly try and persuade her to at least stop smoking. Then later on I outright berated her for hurting herself like that before dropping it forever because it only ended in a fight. Not only that, she's so lazy that it takes life threatening complications to even get her to the doctor or take care of herself. Am I supposed to call her and apologize for not speaking to her? I've been waiting 8 months for her to call me and apologize for being a cunt. But that will never happen because she lacks the capability to comprehend that she's done anything wrong. I'm actually willing to let her back into my life but I will not come crawling back to give her sympathy.
>>
>never reply to the "your mom will die if..." posts
>she still won't die
>>
>>35065020
>tfw meme magic can't kill my mom for me
>>
>morm smorked the weed again
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.