[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey Anon! were about to bomb this hill, wanna join us? Theirs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: FriendlySkaters.jpg (274KB, 1866x1050px) Image search: [Google]
FriendlySkaters.jpg
274KB, 1866x1050px
>Hey Anon! were about to bomb this hill, wanna join us? Theirs an extra board in the trunk, Common man!
>Don't worry this is just a warm up hill, what could go wrong?
>We have a whole day of skating planed out, and an extra seat in the van, what do you say dude?

What do you do?
>>
>>35064748
No long boarding QT

I used to live for that shit. Carving the asphalt. So much fun
>>
Nice photoshoot, girls can't skate.
>>
>>35064748

I'll take my chances in the closest shopping cart headed downhill into fast traffic.
>>
>>35064748
man this would be so fucking nice like damn man i wouldnt say no, i can barely fucking skateboard id crash and kill myself and die happy god damn, rip some fat bowls with themm and just fucking chill damn thats nice
>>
>>35064781
You all deserve your inevitable brain damage, or ending up a hood ornament.
>>
>>35064748
man what a cozy thread
>>
>>35064821
Not all skaters are degenerate druggies, why the fuck did you assume that?
>>
<fall off scate board
M<feign injure
WAIT?>
>wait for girl to see if okay
?> tell her i need mouth to mouth restitution
>>
>>35064953
>anon falls off skateboard in a very absurd manner
>anon starts screaming as though he were in pain even though he clearly is not
>everyone looks at him in confusion
>no one comes to his aid
>he start stuttering that he needs mouth to mouth resuscitation
>>
>>35064748
YEAH LETS GO!
>>
>>35064999
I was convince it would work until you got trips.
>>
>>35065110
>those fucking nails
jesus christ there should be a mandatory law to fucking clip your goddamn nails or else it's death by firing squad
>>
>>35065165
It has to be a serious, genuine injury, and you have to be badass about it.
>broken arm
>"anon, your arm!"
>"I don't have time to be broken..."
>skates away with arm flailing in the wind
I'm so fucking autistic, what has this place done to me?
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 449x609px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 449x609px
>>35064797
That's why it's longboards.
>>
>>35065222
Trips again
This autism is the clearly correct course of action.
>>
>>35064748
Keep on walking. I dont talk to women.
>>
File: 1487659041516.jpg (5KB, 165x150px) Image search: [Google]
1487659041516.jpg
5KB, 165x150px
>>35064748
>Theirs an extra board
>Theirs
>>
File: 1484986455320.jpg (29KB, 383x313px) Image search: [Google]
1484986455320.jpg
29KB, 383x313px
>>35065282
Maybe it's a sign.
Maybe I should go back to being autistic in public, maybe things will finally change for the better.
>>
When I built my longboard for college, I put big "race" downhill wheels and wide trucks on it. Ridiculously fast downhill, but it was a bitch to push around campus. But once you got it up to speed, it was super fun and it gripped like a motherfucker. Skating between crowds was tough but I got good at it later.
>>
>>35064748
>What do you do?

try to remember how the fuck I skateboarded when I was a teen. and try not to autism too hard.
>>
File: 1457212591888.jpg (221KB, 1247x830px) Image search: [Google]
1457212591888.jpg
221KB, 1247x830px
Sounds like a good time. I'd try it and stay as long as I was having fun.
>>
I'm too scared to skateboard.
I'd like to learn but every skateboard in this country is permanently filled with rat bag bogans.
>>
>>35066916
You don't need to go to a skatepark to learn, cruising around on the local streets and watching tutorial videos on youtube is good.
>>
Never ridden a skateboard in my life.
>>
>>35064927
Because for the most part it is true
>t. sk8r
>>
>>35064748
> S-sure
> Ride down hill
> Eat shit
> Get bad road rash on my arms
> Gets gangrenous
> mfw
Happened to a guy I used to worked with, turned me off that shit for ever.
>>
>>35064748
Haha sure sounds fun. maybe you guys can all sit on my face and takes turns farting after were done lol
>>
Fucking long boarding faggots, everyone replying in this thread saying longboarding is good are posers, go ride a real skateboard, try and bomb a hill on a kick board, I'd like to see your unskilled ass get fucking ripped apart from the bitchemen hahaha
>>
>>35071174
fuckin this

Longboards are for faggot hippies with no talent
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.