[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I thought I would be better blogging this shit here. This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 6755c7aeee1e89b69bd2583d090de332.jpg (132KB, 1280x1619px) Image search: [Google]
6755c7aeee1e89b69bd2583d090de332.jpg
132KB, 1280x1619px
So I thought I would be better blogging this shit here.
This my story:
>>>/adv/18067526
>>>/adv/18070809

tl,dr : Girl seems to show signs she is attracted but at same time doesn't make effort to make contact or even tries to shorten my attempts.
Anon says she wants my dick, other says it's bullshit nothing is happening.
Anon says it's in my head and asking robots actually means she doesn't like me..

I'm trying so hard to date her but I haven't time or a good moment to talk to her, so basically:

1- I build autistic schemes to make time and moment where its only the two of us.
2- straight out call her and ask her out even though we know very little about each other.

Brain tells me it's fucked up and should stop now, dick tells me to keep trying...

I'm too proud to let her know how I feel about her, and I believe that already knows I like her and that it turned her off...

I don't want to be a jerk off.

What do?
I'll do literally what you tell me to and keep you up with development.
>>
Go for it, you have nothing to lose.
You will only lose if you don't make any move, and you might regret it later.

Worst case scenario would be her not being interested. You still win in this case, by knowing the truth and not wasting any more time thinking about it. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Just don't be a dork when the time comes.
>>
>>35064110
Just go for it. Don't think about it, just do it. If she does like you as you think, then it will probably work out. Even if you strike out, you can get closure instead of being an angst filled little faggot wondering about it.
>>
>>35064264
I already told anons that I feel bad about failing...

It did happen in the past and I actually regreted it because it's disconforting to feel inferior and that no girl is ever going to like you no matter what you may have believed.

That girl is truly shy, but even so I can't tell if she is like this because too shy or uninterested.

I don't see why any girl would feel embarassed, I'm far from being a chad so my guess is that she doesn't really like me.

But dem eyes man... I swear, when we stare at each other she looks at me with some eyes.

Fuck this.
I know I should follow my brain on this one...
>>
>>35064442
Go for what? Call her or be an autist?
She doesn't even know I have her number.
>>
>>35064110
Never tell her you like her flatout. Don't listen to anyone saying otherwise.

Ask her out. If she agrees, she probably likes you but is seeing how it goes. If she claims she's busy and doesn't reschedule, drop and block her from every avenue in life; she's not interested.
>>
>>35064500
Oh wow I just realized you're in a self inflicted autistic situation. You said she's in your study group? Just tell her to hold up a minute as she's leaving and ask her out. If she says no, leave it at that. Or you can ask in front of the other cucks if you're feeling like a particular man. It's not easy, but it is simple. Godspeed.
>>
>>35064459
Doing nothing is a failure. I've lost myself many opportunities to start something for not being assertive and confident.
I fixed that and it worked.

>>35064500
Calling without her giving you her number would be retarded.
Just ask her out, tell her you'd like to know her more and ask if she'd like to hang out sometime.
>>
>>35064594
Let me put it like this.
I was once that kind of creep and fool who would think literally any shit a girls does = she wants your dick.
So I tried once and I failed miserably, and ofc the girl would never talk to me again not only because it shows how much of a robot I am but I scare her.

My wrong was to see her shyness as a sign of affection.
And it wasn't.

Now the only thing that comes to my mind is staring and smiling at me was just shyness and nothing more.
But which doesn't mean shit anyway because whenever I go talk to her she is either too occupied or runs away with any excuse she can find...

Now if I just keep trying hard to get close she will see me as desperate and too pushy so I lose again....
>>35064630
>I fixed that and it worked.

Tell me more.
>>
>>35064879
>tell me more

It's just as simple as it sounds. Pick up signs, make moves and see what happens.
The world is not ending if the outcome isn't the one you wanted. There's a SHITLOAD of new people you can meet.
Get out of your comfort zone and start living more. Once you do, you'll look back and laugh at this. I'm not a very sociable person but being in social situations to meet new people is inevitable, so you better get used to it.

Also don't think so lowly of yourself.
If you have self-esteem issues about your body that you can work out, do it. Working out does wonders. It will naturally make you happier, look better, and give you more confidence, making everything easier.
>>
>>35065142
My social surrounding is big enough.

But things are how they are.
I'm a 26yo man who never dated his whole life and so few girls have shown some kind of interest behavior, I can count them on my fingers.

So now you understand why I feel so bad already and how bad I would feel if I get rejected.

I've been told many times that rejection will happen a lot.
I may be able to get over it if I was the kind of man who "knows" there will be another one.
But I am not, and it's likely there won't be another one.

Now not only I risk it, but I risk on some chicks who literally gave me the green light...if I fail I'll be destroyed, asking me all the time at what point did she not like me or what if she never did.
>>
>>35065347
>But I am not, and it's likely there won't be another one.

Well, that's exactly the kind of optimism that will hold you back no matter what. I'm 26 too and I'm hardly a Chad.

The thing you should be worrying about is what will you do once it's confirmed you like each other. I can give you a tip on that one: NEVER BE CLINGY. I was very vulnerable at one point on my life and holy shit did I blow that up.

But yeah, you should give it a go. Girls won't fall down the sky looking for you.
Take the risk. If it works, great. If it doesn't, shrug it off.
I have too made a huge deal out of situations like this. It's a complete waste of time overthinking shit like this.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.