[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ARE aware that transexuals are mentally ill people right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

You ARE aware that transexuals are mentally ill people right? It is absolutely undisputable that it's the case.
>>
File: CuBK0q7W8AAAf5o.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
CuBK0q7W8AAAf5o.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
that boipussy ain't crazy
>>
>>35064066

Depressed people are mentally ill. I don't know what transgendered people are, but it's far far worse than just plain old mentally ill.
>>
1 in 5 people in the U.S. have a mental illness of some sort.

And I googled that just for you hun <3
>>
hopefully trump will criminalize all forms of degeneracy / faggotry / transwhater / lgtbtbbq. if he reverses gay marriage he will literally go down as the best prez of all time
>>
File: diecisscum.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
diecisscum.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>>35064066
looks like someone here needs some sense beaten into them
>>
>>35064066
yes, trans people are mentally ill. I would think that believing you are in the wrong body is the definition of dysfunction.

the simplest treatment for this is letting them dress up in the clothes that affirm their assumed gender. way cheaper and easier than drugs, treatment, abuse, or enacting tons of restrictive, expensive, laws. let the bitch bois dress up in women's clothes and fucking ignore them. problem solved
>>
>>35064066
You ARE aware that gay is a choice right? Don't be a edgy fag sympathizer
>>
>>35064066
Of course they are, but I probably am to so whatever.
>>
>>35064212

what is that thing

original comment
>>
File: 1485486151247.png (88KB, 220x224px) Image search: [Google]
1485486151247.png
88KB, 220x224px
>>35064229
Homosexuality is instilled in early childhood, people aren't born gay, so, yes, being gay is a choice.
>>
Former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't this guy get a hold of the nuclear codes!
>>
>>35064185
he will get impeached for being the most corrupt prez of all time, first. Assuming he isn't impeached for colluding with his hero, Putin, to get elected, before that.

>spends weekends at a resort he owns.
>hangs out in the restaurant with his customers.
>$20,000 a year, and you get to have dinner with the POTUS and maybe pitch your idea for a great new tax break
>literally "pay for play"

and he called Hillary "crooked"
>>
>>35064280
>>35064229
why would anyone choose to be gay? and, given the shit that gays have gotten thoughout history, why has no one chosen to just not be gay anymore?
>>
>>35064304

>he will get impeached

Don't bet the ranch on it
>>
>>35064325
People have, retard. It's called gay therapy.
>>
>>35064304
you do realize that would only put pence in power who is 100x more conservative than trump right? he literally believes in electroshock therapy as a cure to faggotry. impeach trump if you want, i actually want an ultra conservative president.

yiff in hell faggots
>>
>>35064325

Why would anyone not choose to be gay?
More access to sex and sex partners. Better music, and fashion sense. And when you move in with your boyfriend your wardrobe instantly doubles. Fuck, what's not to like?
>>
>>35064304
>shilldog
>litteraly bought and sold to the highest bidder
>even comparing trump to her about that
riiiiiiiite

Although, I do have some trump remorse. Hees a fucking g madman. Ww3 is soon for shure. So get ready to boot up newfaggots
>>
>>35064066
Yup. About as mentally ill as you, OP.
>>
>>35064374
I dislike Pence and everything he believes in, but at least he knows how to act the part. The rest of the world is currently making fun of us.
>>
>>35064380
And you get +2 privilege points, therefore making all who disagree with you homophobic.
>>
File: tmp_11614-images(8)-1529360689.jpg (9KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11614-images(8)-1529360689.jpg
9KB, 192x263px
>>35064465
Pence: Trump, get the cables
>>
>>35064374
Pence is also a conventional politician who knows how government works. he knows how to make pragmatic decisions and how to treat people with respect. Unlike Buggo the clown who literally called CNN "fake", and saying the reported on real leaks, in the same breath.

>promises Mexico will pay for the wall
>Mexican president tells him to go fuck himself
>Trump gets buttmad and says he is not talking to mean old Mexico, anymore

this fucker is supposed to be a great negotiator?
>>
>>35064719
What can I say? I'm a business man.
>>
>>35064223
The simplest treatment, maybe. But are you sure that it's a particularly helpful solution. I'm not saying that it isn't, but indulging a dilusion is a pretty radical departure from treatment for most mental illnesses. I'd like to be sure that clinical outcomes are actually good following this kind of treatment. To my knowledge the data do not suggest that they are.
>>
>>35064280
How is "instilled in early childhood" indicative of a choice?
>>
>>35064374
I am a fairly hardline liberal and I would prefer Pence to Trump

literally any non-dumbshit retard would prefer Pence

Pence is at least an actual politician, Trump is a reality TV star who doesn't know how the government works
>>
>>35064066
You can argue that all mental illnesses are random mutations.
>>
>>35064066
OP you do know that clothing is 100% a social invention and construct right?

It could have easily been the case that men had ended up wearing skirts and keeping long hair instead of women. Look at kilts
>>
>>35066843
>random mutations
A majority of them are genetic.
>>
>>35066856
>Random mutations can't be passed down from genetics
Wtf? Do you know how evolution works?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.