[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you move from a small town to somewhere expensive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3147.jpg (37KB, 960x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3147.jpg
37KB, 960x634px
How would you move from a small town to somewhere expensive?
>>
>>35064053
I'm assuming money is what's stopping you?
>>
i have the opposite problem i want to move to a small town from somewhere expensive
>>
Try Nashville, looks expensive for the area, big area
>>
>>35064103
Si

Ddnded
>>
>>35064053
Los Angeles or New York? It's almost always one of the two.
>>
>>35065213
Well all the people I know who made it to a big city got a job offer before they moved there.
>>
>>35064053
You don't wanna do that, anon. I've lived in both and living in a small town feels a lot better. The people were more real and friendly. Everyone in the big city (Seattle in my case) is pretentious as fuck and relationships feel incredibly superficial.
>>
>>35064053
Try to go to school in an expensive place.

Don't be stupid about it though. Do it responsibly. If you can arrange funding and you can legitimately, successfully, and responsibly pursue education than you can use this as a means of anchoring yourself to your new city and finding a job afterwards.
>>
>>35065276
La Miami NYC Chicago Atlanta

>>35065333
Well how the fuck does that happen
>>
>>35064053
make friends and acquire room-mates :)
>>
>>35065806
KEK, Do you not realize what board you're on?
>>
>>35065779
>La Miami NYC Chicago Atlanta

Take LA, NYC, and Miami off your list, you're a robot, you'll get eaten alive. Try Houston, Seattle, Austin, Portland, or Dallas, or Jersey City if you wanna live near NYC
>>
>>35065967
Why?

):&4,$4,$5:
>>
>>35065981
Unless you got connections, looks, and are educated, you'll fall flat on your face. The other cities I listed are alot more friendlier
>>
>>35065967
>Jersey City
I don't know if most robots would make it there either.
>>
>>35066037
I'm slightly good at getting jobs and I don't think I'm totally ugly
>>
>>35064053
Move nearby. (IF LA you have no choice but to live with roommates) then apply for a job within thr city that will sustain your lifestyle
>>
>>35066142
>I'm slightly good at getting jobs and I don't think I'm totally ugly

Yeah sounds like you'll be competing with Mexicans who'll work for minimum wage
>>
>>35066817
So? I'll work at Burger King I don't care
>>
>>35066824

Mexicans can do that because they're pack into a studio apartment. Not joking, an apartment next to mine, a family of 20~ Mexicans were packed in a single room apartment.
>>
>>35066890
That sounds nice. How can I stuff myself in a big city apartment with a hunch of people as a white?

I've seen those dorm living things on la but they look like shit and I'd rather be in the inner city near dtla
>>
>>35066911

Whites in slab city do that, not in LA
>>
Phoenix is the 5th largest city and Arizona has cheap living expenses
>>
>>35066998
What's slab city? They must be doing it somewhere if you look on Craigslist all those guys are doing that Hollywood dorm shit

I talked to one robot here who splits a room with someone for like 500
>>
>>35067144

Some lawless city in SoCal

What area does that anon live at? And those dorm style apartments usually don't have bathrooms in each room, it's shared, some have kitchens though
>>
>>35067196
I think queens or something and slab city sounds right up my alley.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.