[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had the worst day of my life, feel like killing myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1fb.jpg (35KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.jpg
35KB, 600x583px
I just had the worst day of my life, feel like killing myself.

>walking out of college
>2 stacies talking to each other
>I stare a little, continue walking
>girl 1 says to girl 2 that I walk funny
>"it's the virgin walk"
>think I must be schizophrenic, that doesn't exist its just a meme
>arrive at my dorm
>about to go up the stairs when a group of popular guys approach me
>hey anon, I got a notification that you downloaded one of my gfs Facebook pics, what's up with that man
>panic, really did download one of her pics in a bathing suit on Sunday by mistake
>try to leave the dorm
>they crowd around me and start jeering, pushing me, taking my belongings out of my bag and throwing them around
>when I start crying they say I'm too pathetic and no fun
I've had enough, I'm at my limit. This needs to end NOW
>>
>>35063354
What asshole state do you live in where people are this mean? We Massholes learn to keep our mean opinions to ourselves.
>hey anon, I got a notification that you downloaded one of my gfs Facebook pics, what's up with that man
I guess it's true. They can see more than just people liking their pics. This is why you don't use NSAbook. Fuck Mark Suckerberg, stop feeding his machine.
>>
>>35063482
This

Dont use kikebook anymore or any other botnet software for that matter
>>
>>35063482
its obviously bait my new friend
>>
People can't see if you've downloaded their pics. Either OP is baiting, or he fell right into their trap.
>>
>>35063661
Was about to say that. This batter never even used Facebook before. Can't come up with a believable story. SAD.
>>
>>35063354
>using fagbook

you deserved it

but seriously, report that shit to the RA or dean
>>
File: helpercarrymeh.png (40KB, 381x507px) Image search: [Google]
helpercarrymeh.png
40KB, 381x507px
any walk is a virgin walk when performed by a virgin
did the stacys get raped by ahmed on their way back to their coed integrated dorm at least?
tell me a story, frognon.
>>
Do you americunts really have this whole "le popular kids" gig still going on in college?

wtf i hate murica now
>>
>>35063354
burn the dorm down lol
teach them fuckers a leason
do a hiro
>normie
you got what you deserve
>>
File: 1487819755953.gif (889KB, 221x201px) Image search: [Google]
1487819755953.gif
889KB, 221x201px
>>35063354
Gonna need some proof fag, post the pic you downloaded
>>
File: IMG_7533.png (608KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7533.png
608KB, 800x600px
>>35063354
Wait what the fuck
Can they actual tell if you save facebook pics??? I downloaded one of my oneitis oh god
>>
>>35063896
He's lying.

Origami
>>
>>35063986
No, this guy is lying

oregano
>>
Well, OP? Are you gonna take that shit like a little bitch or will retribution be dealt accordingly?
>>
>>35064006
Everyone's lying. Nothing is real, and your life is a lie.
>>
>>35063661
>>35063896

The owner does indeed get a notification that you saved their picture, but only if you were dumb enough to use the download function in the Facebook UI and not open the photo in a new tab and save with right click.

If you don't believe me go make a fake profile, add yourself and download your own photo with the download button.
>>
>>35063354
Just hang in there brother. We all feel you.
>>
>>35064303
It's bait, m a t e.

Minimize
>>
>>35063354
Shoot up the school. Seek out those kids, but if you can't find them leave a note that says why you did it and that they pushed you over the edge. Plan to save 2 or 3 bullets for yourself, just incase you are off by one or 2 in your count
>>
File: autism.png (51KB, 338x288px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
51KB, 338x288px
>>35063354
>it's the virgin walk
Please describe your walking habits.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.