[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Born on the East coast = genetically inferior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: truth map.png (431KB, 2000x1236px) Image search: [Google]
truth map.png
431KB, 2000x1236px
There are no Robots born west of the Mississippi.

If you were born on the East Coast, you are likely the descendant of peasants from Europe that were too stupid/unliked to survive the famine in Europe so they fled to the New World. However, your ancestors were too pussy to ever move out West where all the cool shit is. So they just stayed where you were born, because it was safer there.

West Coast Chads conquered mountains and deserts. East coast incels dwell in Swamps and ugly forests like subhumans.
They bask in glorious weather, the fruits of their reward. We suffer through Blizzards and Hurricanes and summers humid as satan's asscrack.

There are no genuinely masculine men born on the East Coast. There are no beautiful feminine women born on the East Coast.

We are genetically inferior.
>>
this is by far the dumbest post ive ever read on r9k
>>
File: IMG_2041.png (185KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.png
185KB, 480x352px
I live in Arkansas, and if we're not genetically inferior, I don't know who is
>>
>>35063274
florida here

this theory seems pretty sound everyone in florida is a fuck
>>
>>35063274
someone's gf got east coasted I see
>>
You dumbfuck. The east is loaded with old money
>>
>>35063300
Butthurt eastcoaster.

After the westward expansion, the only people left in the eastcoast were betas too afraid to go on adventure and take risks.

You can see that this is reflected in their appearance. There are very few attractive people born in the east compared to the west coast.
>>
>>35063361
an east coaster is president of the united states and you probably voted for him you fucking retard
>>
Moving westward = only the strongest survive. You have to go through deserts, mountain, vast plains full of nothing but wild indians. The survivors in California are the descendants of some of the most rigorously selected pioneers in the world.

East coast means your survival depends on literally just staying indoors during Blizzards and Storms. Those that went outside more often died more than those who stayed indoors more often.
>>
>>35063361

Maybe all the downtrodden moved west to get away from the successful established normie bankers and tradesmen in the east. What incentives would lead people to move west? If life was perfect in the east there would be no reason to move into some god forsaken prairie. I mean, the driving force behind the settlement between the Rockies and California was the religious persecution of Mormons.
>>
>>35063361

>After the westward expansion, the only people left in the eastcoast were betas too afraid to go on adventure and take risks

Or, you know, people who were successful back east and didn't need to be given free land to avoid starving.
>>
>>35063274
Do you even know which river is the Mississippi?
>>
File: what did he mean by this.png (437KB, 2000x1236px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.png
437KB, 2000x1236px
Okay, then who lives in this strange, triangle-shaped area I've circled?

P.S. you did not trace the Mississippi with your divide between Robots and Chads.
>>
>>35064875
No

>>35064994
I fucked up drawing the line.
>>
>>35063274
DUDE THE POPULARR PLACES ARE FOR BOTS *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*
>>
>>35063525

Not even a burger but thats not how natural selection works. Less than 300 years is not nearly enough to make any noticable impact on genetics, you'd be looking into the realm of thousands, mostly tenthousands if you want to see any natural selection based changes in genetics.
>>
>>35065984
Is that why it took no more than two generations to go from a stable society to Idiocracy?
>>
>>35065984

The Netherlands went from one of the smallest countries to one of the tallest in less than 100 years
>>
Pretty sure most of my relatives came over after around 1900 and lived in squalor
>>
Any coast = normie
the Midwest is where the true robots are
>>
>>35066844
>diet doesn't have an impact on height
>>
>>35067086
Not really, lots of tall people in Africa
>>
>>35063274
you are literally retarded, east coast is best coast and least degenerate coast
>>
>>35063274
My great grandparents were pioneers in the midwest, life wasn't that great. The only reason I know of why they went was simply because land was so cheap, and being poor immigrants from Europe they jumped at the chance to own their own land I suppose.They built a homestead or farm/ranch and worked a lot. But I also have relatives who always lived in cities, and I currently live in a large city.

Historically the populated areas were mostly on the eastcoast, that's where most of the culture and trade occurred. Life was pretty terrible on the frontier. I feel like OP might have a point, hardship generally does cause selective pressure, but obviously something like genetics is going to more complicated than that, especially with frequent human migrations.

It's hard to characterize one area, also why is the definition of "robot" to be desired?
>>
basically americucks = inferior
>>
Born in Cali but lived on East Coast all my life. Am I a mutt then?
>>
>>35063525
>everyone in california is descended from a founding pioneer

once things were established, any idiot could hop over and make a living

same on the east coast really
>>
>>35067086

Diet doesn't make you go from 160cm to 185cm in 100 years.

The Dutch are tall because of very strong preference for tall people in the Netherlands. In the Netherlands tall women are deemed more attractive than short women.
>>
>>35063274
Why does everyone on this board believe in such retarded generalizations. Do you seriously believe this? Do you honestly believe that in the time since the west has been settled no families from the east have moved there and raised kids there? I swear this had better be bait. The best part of it is that nothing could prove you wrong because youd go to the ends of the earth to justify this retardation to yourself.
>>
>>35068971

Yes it does, Dutch people were always taller in comparison to other Europeans. At the time all Yuros were about 160cm average, after quality of life went up after WW2 height shot up exponentially for all Yuros.

>>35066768

Thats got nothing to do with genetics, its a culture change. Im an atheist as well but the consequence of religion losing influence is a degenerate society.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.