[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave America?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3475.jpg (233KB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3475.jpg
233KB, 4096x2304px
I don't feel totally comfortable living in the United States anymore. It doesn't seem to be the same anymore. People seem more miserable than ever. The media is manipulating people and it's kind of ruining my optimism. I also feel like more and more people are trapped into poverty. Seeing rich people on media networks being praised all of the time is nauseating to witness. Being kind and moral is not upheld in American society. Being vicious, aggressive and domineering and chasing money and power is praised.

Where should I go?
>>
Did donald trigger so bad that you want to leave the greatest nation on earth?Lol
>>
>>35063179

Go try Canada. I here that faggots fit in quite well there.
>>
>>35063179
Not a Trump supporter but before you hardcore right wing people jump at a chance to attack me, I also think the left is very much responsible for what I talk about in my post
>>
>>35063179
>Being kind and moral
Well we are capitalists who value freedom of our citizens over all else, no one said to be nice about it.
>>
>>35063302
You are a capitalist? So you're making millions and you're a CEO for a big corporation? Aren't most of you frog worshippers NEETS
>>
>>35063267

I could care less about your political affinity. You just sound like a whiny bitch. The U.S. isn't your problem. It's your shitty outlook on your life and the people in it.
>>
File: 1487252905524.jpg (72KB, 736x673px) Image search: [Google]
1487252905524.jpg
72KB, 736x673px
>>35063267

Like the other anon said canada is perfect for a low test cuck as yourself.

Only cowards run
>>
Consider Sweden.
>>
File: 1478220294824.jpg (21KB, 319x297px) Image search: [Google]
1478220294824.jpg
21KB, 319x297px
>>35063420
You're right.

Brave men put their right to bear arms to good use and work tirelessly to turn the USA into a communist utopia where kindness is the law and bullies go to the gulag.
>>
>>35063218
>>35063212
Not OP, but I feel the same way, and I voted for the Donald.

I really don't feel like things can be turned around. He's not only got to fight the establishment, but a sizable chunk of the population are mass media manipulated goons that somehow bought the idea we should ship our jobs overseas, and invite into the country masses of foreigners that can't be assimilated.

I hope I'm wrong, but even if Donald gets another term, this country will probably swing HARD left if he doesn't dramatically change things. I really hope he deports those 12 million illegals, because they can easily spawn 20-40 million Democrats in a couple of decades.
>>
>>35063507

In the end, does it matter which party has control? Just live your life and let the chips fall where they may. The best you can do is live your life according to your own terms and raise a family (god-willing) to believe in the same principles as yourself. The change in this country starts from the ground up, not the top down.
>>
>>35063586
>raise a family (god-willing)

Neck yourself and fuck off back to /pol/
>>
File: 1487663547849.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487663547849.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>35063179
I felt this way myself once OP. H*ck, I voted for Trump but I think it's really too late for him to save us. Here's what I came up with, correct me if I'm wrong;

>Canada, Australia, Sweden, Germany, England

Cucked beyond belief. There is no future for them because of their hatred of men in their society and their inability to admit that they're wrong. On that note

>Most of Europe

Syrian refugee crisis. Mudslimes loot, rape, and assault anything they can get their camel-fucking fingers on. Overrunning Europe, would not recommend.

>Africa

Dangerous. Politically unstable. If you're white then south Africa is a no go.

>Mexico / South America

Drugs and crime run rampant. Not to mention poor health conditions, bad water, worse food.

>Antarctica

Fucking penguins

>Russia, China

If they're not cucked, they're corrupt. It's terrifying how much power these governments have, not to mention their use of censorship.

>Rest of Asia

Japan seems like a good bet, but the language barrier would be a bitch and you'd have to deal with fucking weebs and depressing workaholics all the time. Plus, Japan is just bizzare in general. I've heard that things are pretty cheap in Vietnam as well, but the quality of life is much lower.

That's about it. America still has the best quality of life, the strongest economy, and a relatively high average life span. At the end of the day, you just realize that everywhere is pretty fucked and there's no point in moving from a shit house on a mountain to another shit house in a forest.
>>
>>35063658

It was a figure of speech. I have no connection to any religion.
>>
>>35063586
Op here. Good point. I suppose you guys are right in the sense that politics is not to blame but instead my own tendencies to be negative. I tend to ruminate on negative thoughts often. I'm going to have to fight back against those thoughts
>>
File: 1487274437883.png (521KB, 582x690px) Image search: [Google]
1487274437883.png
521KB, 582x690px
>>35063507
Im thinking the don has 2020 easy if the left is going to continue the shitflinging they are doing now.

Its true that a lot of people here are media goons but gen z is changing that.Very few of them believe in mass media lies , the few that were old enough to vote were all overwhelming conservative
>>
>>35063710

>I tend to ruminate on negative thoughts

This entire board is guilty of this - myself included. It's kind of pointless though when the matter you're obsessing over is entirely out of your hands (like national politics). Focus on the shit that you have control over. I know it's easier said than done, but you'll be a lot happier, anon
>>
>>35063665
Its fucked man this is why im hoping the tides change in america so that we can at least be the last bastion of reason in the west.

Europe is cucked and a sinking ship , south america is a hellhole , africa is no mans land and asia hates westerners
>>
>>35063665
Your assessment of South America is mostly right, except for Chile. It's a pretty stable, capitalist nation. They kicked out their commie dictator back in the 70s and literally threw communists out if helicopters. I've thought about going there if SHTF. A lot of the younger people there have become lefties, though, so I'm not sure how long that will last. People should seriously look into Chile, though.
>>
Same here OP. Im actually more scared of living here than ever before. Although Im glad Trump won and is curbing the leftist cancer, I also dont like Republicans because of their general stances on forcing their Christcuck religion on the rest of us and defending their idiotic voter base of rednecks who support corporate interests but I understand its a lesser evil than what the Democrats planned to do.

Still, everyday seems like something awful is going to happen. Whether another shooting, another race protest etc. Its just so tiring to have to read this shit in the news. You cant even joke about race without someone suing your ass or shooting a gun at you. Its just too tiring

Im thinking of learning Japanese and fucking off to Japan while maintaining my online business just to get away from all of this and experience some peace and quiet which I as a robot desperately want.
>>
>>35063179
There is no denying America is a very unhealthy country. The mentality of the people is reflected in their bodies. Many Americans are obese and sick. People who "have it all" are depressed and on psychiatric drugs. Children are on full-on cocktails of shit for made up diseases. Families are broken, many men are pathetic and next to useless, many women are masculine and competitive/mean.

But on the plus side there is still abundance and comfort and food. Lots of dynamic people too, doing productive and exciting things. It's just that these pockets of high-level people are far and few, and it's such a big country that there is a lot of mediocrity, poverty, and low-consciousness to be found.

My goal is to leave eventually though, just cause I have low SMV here and I don't like the commuter/suburban lifestyle.

Anyway, that's my take on it, t. American
>>
Mexico foo, support them
>>
File: bernn2.jpg (66KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
bernn2.jpg
66KB, 600x700px
>>35063861
We can always offer them free helicopter tours of the countryside
>>
>>35063899

I eat tacos. Does that count?
>>
>>35063179
Idk, but please take all the niggers with you
>>
>>35063861
Sounds nice. I'll definitely have to look into Chile
>>
>>35063880
Good post.

Original comment
Original subject
Rk9 r9k
>>
>>35063869

Time to learn Jap and fuck off to the rural villages like in Non Non Biyori and fuck a candy shop woman.
>>
>>35063586
>In the end, does it matter which party has control?

Not really, but one side seems to play the lapdog or controlled opposition, while one side seems to be keen on rapidly reorganizing society.

Like OP, I don't really like where the culture is going. Haven't for a long time.

>Just live your life and let the chips fall where they may.

I agree. I think it is fair to say you are the one most responsible for how your life turns out.
>>
>>35063507
>goons that somehow bought the idea we should ship our jobs overseas
We can't not do this anymore. No amount of protectionist bullshit can put this back in the box. Technology finally enabled offshoring to be financially viable, now if we try to stop it and bring jobs, businesses will just pass the lost profits on to the consumer in the form of higher prices. Leading to more poverty. Business leaders and most educated people know this, which is why the media tries to spin it positively, because that's all you can really do now. That and wait for automation. Might wanna invest in some robotics courses.

>invite into the country masses of foreigners that can't be assimilated
I don't think most people are inviting them anymore so much as they're just showing up, and the liberals are again trying to keep positive in the light of a bad situation. Foreigners are swarming in in huge numbers, and half of the law enforcement that are supposed to be stopping them are foreigners themselves. The time to crack down on immigration was 40 years ago, the demographic changes are too advanced to be reversed.

There's also going to be a massive financial crash soon. The 2008 liquidity crisis was just a pre-show.
America's dead, Trump is a day late and a dollar short, Europe's gone too. China's probably the place to be now. Maybe Japan too, they will likely start cautiously opening immigration to educated whites as their population greys out of existence and infrastructure starts to collapse.
>>
>>35063665
are you serious? what's wrong with Germany? other than being the most powerful, prosperous country in the EU?
>>
it's because people are finally realizing that nothing is perfect and everyone is in it for themselves

but yet they still don't want to work together for the common good

i don't get it
>>
>>35064467
I have a friend who lives there who tells me all the time of how shitty it has gotten

The sjw-ism is off the charts, and there's constant violence from refugees but it mostly gets swept under the rug
>>
>>35064467
migrant crisis
>>
>>35063880
Yeah, that sums it up better than what I put it in my posts.

I kind of focused on politics and culture in general, but describing society as sick or unhealthy seems to be more accurate.
>>
I'll be moving out in the next 2-3 decades. The rising mexicanization of America, the nigger culture, the ever lowering wages and ever rising COL is making it miserable here. I'll be moving to Canada, Australia, or Tunisia
>>
>>35064334
you should pay more attention to jobs reports. Immigrants keep showing up because engineering, medical, and other white collar companies can't fill job vacancies fast enough. Half of Silicon Valley is guys with funny last names because Americans seem to think that all you need is a high school diploma and a gleam in your eye to make it big. this isn't the 70's, and you Cheetoh savior can't turn back the clock.

get your dumb ass to college or learn a trade. Knowledge workers have been having boom times, because of Globalization. all this crying about the loss of manufacturing jobs is like milkmen crying about being replaced by refrigeration.
>>
>>35064587

>Tunisia

Dear god why?
>>
>>35063179
>Where should I go?
run away because it's hard
pussy
These troubles are normal for a healthy democracy.
This sort of stuff is just necessary for the system. Changing probably shouldn't be a quick decision, it should probably be slow. Naturally it's going to have some growing pains along the way.
>>
>>35063665
This x10000
I felt like leaving, but then I realized that every other place is a shithole. Switzerland, the so called "based country" was full of Chinese and Albanians when I visited, and I had to leave a restaurant because nobody was speaking French, just Albanian.
>>
File: eagleflag.jpg (413KB, 1600x1181px) Image search: [Google]
eagleflag.jpg
413KB, 1600x1181px
You're living in the best country in the world, nowhere else will you live in such comfort or ease.
Of course people seem miserable, it always gets worse before it gets better. Trust me, I'm hedging my bets on another golden age soon.
We might be fucked more then ever though
>>
It's another episode of we pretend that Great Recession wasnt preceded by 8 years of Republican government

You guys can bitch about liberals all day, but it isn't the 20 year old college hipster thats just now entering politics/workforce that's responsible for your shitty life in rural nowhere. When the Republicans fuck up the economy again, only the rich blue states and Texas will be ready for it
>>
>>35064334
>We can't not do this anymore.
>businesses will just pass the lost profits on to the consumer in the form of higher prices.

I don't agree with that, and that's not even the standard economic argument used to push offshoring. The standard argument is that the US benefits from free trade and offshoring because it allows us to consume more due to leveraging comparative advantage. While that may be true, how that bigger pie gets sliced up, and who controls the pie (big multinational firms and their shareholders) is always a question that gets pushed under the rug.

I feel like a lot of establishment liberals want that pie big, and they think they can distribute it fairly through tax and spend policies.

The better option might be a to have a smaller, less micromanaged, and naturally more evenly distributed pie.

Who bears the burden of taxation depends on several different factors. The tax is not always passed onto the consumer.
>>
>>35064912
>You're living in the best country in the world, nowhere else will you live in such comfort or ease.

Comfort and ease isn't all its cracked up to be though. Once you've had your fill of food eating more just makes you fat, and if you have no real challenges you get depressed.
>>
>>35063179
You're just noticing that it's shit NOW?

I'm never gonna get laid in this fucking country. I need to fuck off to anywhere else on earth.
>>
>>35065030

>Once you've had your fill of food eating more just makes you fat, and if you have no real challenges you get depressed.

Is this the great american paradox? is this what's wrong with us? we have it too good?
>>
Take my advice: stay
Us of a is the least shit you can find.
>>
>>35065030
>Once you've had your fill of food eating more just makes you fat, and if you have no real challenges you get depressed.
That's a very dumb opinion. Most people get depressed if their situation seems hopeless to improve even if a few of their basic needs like not dying from thirst or hunger are met. If it were more difficult for them to find food or water they wouldn't be any fucking happier they'd be more likely to just fucking kill themselves or you first in a murder suicide. How is that not common sense to you? Are you like 18 and totally sheltered. You underage posters need to fuck off of 4chan and not come back.
>>
>>35065112
Why does my opinion trigger you so much? If you have no food or water the only thing on your mind is getting food or water, not "oh my meme depression, I'm so worthless"

I think you're wrong, unless you're baiting
>>
>>35065150

I see your point in the apathy. But non-depressed people have a strong desire to go beyond just meeting their basal needs.
>>
>>35064593
>this isn't the 70's, and you Cheetoh savior can't turn back the clock.
Maybe not, but he's more than capable of breaking into pieces. I voted against him, but there's something in me that wouldn't mind seeing it happen.
>>
>>35065088
>this is what ameritards ACTUALLY believe

top kekaroonie
>>
>>35065653

Well, the U.S. is one of the few countries where even retarded niggers can get financed for mercedes benz's while the gov't picks up the tab for their subsidized housing. If you can't make it here you really really really suck.
>>
>>35065150
You would think I'm wrong because you're ignorant. Why don't you go move out of your parents home, even if it means being homeless. Tell us how happy you are just finding subsistence from a public library or something in a few months, ok.
>>
Why do you people think ill of countries more developed than your own and that you have never lived?

Is the human condition in US so abysmal that such coping mechanism must be engaged to keep "murrica" pride from imploding?
>>
File: 1487667149194.jpg (323KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
1487667149194.jpg
323KB, 480x953px
Our media is so blatantly corrupt that it's really sickening. I've been permanently salty ever since the Trayvon case. Seeing the media literally post pictures doctored to make Zimmerman look more white, and pictures doctored to make Trayvon look more like a child disgusted me so much. It was such a blatant case of manipulation, I don't understand how something like that is even legal. I get that regulating the media can easily become political surpression. But should the media really be allowed to straight up lie and get away with it? Who fucking polices the media? Why did something which is supposed to be about educating people on the truth become so politicized and monetized, it's sick.
>>
>>35064960
>You guys can bitch about liberals all day, but it isn't the 20 year old college hipster thats just now entering politics/workforce that's responsible for your shitty life in rural nowhere.
They really are. These are the people fighting tooth and nail to make society as a whole hostile towards them. You may go on about how economics matters before else, but you can't exist as an economic being if you don't exist as a social being first. To some extent class consciousness is the only true false consciousness, and it's being used to drive white men into the ground and kick their teeth in. The "real" leftists are the useful idiots of the liberal left, and they're doing everything they can to advance the latter's accelerationist agenda in which demographic change is facilitated in order to destroy they kyriarchy or whatever it is they're calling it nowadays.
>>
>>35065749
Nice comeback, took you a good long while
>>
>>35065759

You'd have to explain why said countries are better and provide examples. Speaking as an American, i have nothing against other countries - it just seems like we live in a land of abundance.
>>
Ausbot here. I will marry anyone who comes here and immediately divorce you after so you can stay in the country and live off NEETbux like me.
>>
>>35065893
Would it still work if I'm a male? How much would I get? I'm legitimately very interested in this
>>
>>35066183
http://www.visabureau.com/australia/same-sex-partner-visa.aspx
>>
>>35063218
I feel the same way as OP in Canada. I think North America in general has become a Capitalist cesspool that can't be saved. Unfortunately, other than a select few countries in Europe, there is nowhere else that is as nice as Canada.
>>
>>35063507
>Trump
>Fighting the establishment
lel
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.