[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf died 3 weeks ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1417391418394.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417391418394.png
29KB, 400x400px
Complications with her asthma my gf died about a month ago and Im still feeling so much pain. I go through the letters she sent me with her perfume on them and on one she kissed it with her lipstick so I could know she really put a lot into it and how much she loved me.

Her inhaler wasnt enough to stop the asthma attack and she died before she could get to the door. Apparently she was able to call for help but nobody was able to get in before shit went south.

Words cannot describe how broken I am right now. My mom and my family are in morning. Same with her mom and family and I dont know how to react. This women saved my life and she is gone to me forever, do anyone know what it feels like to know the person you loved so much died alone and scared. Why did I delude myself into thinking I could ever find love, why did I try. If I didnt meet her shed probably be alive to this day. We talked just hours before that shit happened. I was the last person she talked to and all we said was a damn conversation about cartoons and how our days were.

Fuck god and fuck society, this isnt fair how could this world take the person who I gave so much love to away. I want payback I want some compensation you cant just take shit from people and expect them to LIVE HAPPILY ITS NOT FUCKING RIGHT FUCK YOU GOD. I WAS YOUR FUCKING HUMBLE SERVANT. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. THE FAMILY I COULD HAVE HAD, THE CHILDREN AND YEARS WE COULD HAVE SPENT TOGETHER GO TO HELL GOD
>>
She sounds like a stupid whore.
Sorry you don't get to suck Chad's cum out of her fat asshole every day?
>>
File: 253.png (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
253.png
10KB, 228x221px
>>35063177
>fuck god and fuck society

now you're getting it
>>
>>35063177
Wouldn't have happened if you hadn't posted on /r9k/, normie
>>
stopped reading at the first sentence
go cry somewhere else cunt
>>
Well anon, she was a woman and therefore replaceable.

Unless she was a virgin when you met her. In which case, I am sorry for your loss. Just bad luck bro.
>>
>>35063177
Well if you think about it, the fact that we all exist and suffer needlessly is a sign that we're here for God's entertainment. You know why you're a Christian/whatever belief though. You want a decent afterlife. Play along to God the puppeteer, although he mostly leaves things be. Kinda like The Sims.
>>
>>35063177
>Have asthma severe enough to kill you
>Dont carry an epipen
Her fault honestly
>>
>>35063282
>replaceable
No the hell she wasnt. This women saved me from myself. I was a damn asshole who used women and I even used her until she found out and broke down in pain and tears and I gave my word to never be that man again. I got back into church and did right my life has been great with her in it and now im alone again and I am just in shock and pain
>>
>>35063348
Take what lessons you learned from her to heart, never let what she gifted you go, and move on with your life. It's what she would have wanted.
>>
She was going to cuck you for Chad anyway
>>
>>35063177
>Complications with her asthma my gf died about a month ago and Im still feeling so much pain.
>FUCK YOU GOD. I WAS YOUR FUCKING HUMBLE SERVANT

You have my condolences. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to be loved in the way you describe and have it stolen away. There isn't even the solace of a grand tragedy granting purpose to the loss. For want of a nail the shoe was lost, and nails come very cheap. It's understandable to hate something, whether you call it God or Nature, if your happiness is so inconsequential that it wouldn't surrender your girlfriend just a single breath to save it.

Wrath in such a situation is understandable but does no good. A man who forges a pact with the Devil has his contract, and is only cheated if he's too foolish to read the fine print. God, Nature, or whatever name you like to attribute to Reality is infinitely less humane. The whole point of the Book of Job is that although we would like to indict the Cosmos for our suffering, the only response to our accusations will be nothing more than questions we can't answer. Try to hold God's head up to the gun and demand He account for Himself and, if you're fortunate, He may laugh. At least laughter is a response, Most of the time He remains silent.

So you hate God, and justifiably so. The only thing you can do in defiance is to mourn and continue to live despite your hurt. Leave the dead to bury the dead and find happiness among the living. If you want to stand up against God, don't make Lucifer's mistake by trying to do so by damning yourself. Show that you're strong enough to endure His petty cruelties. You were loved once, and so you have a duty to find love again. No one can take Heaven by storm but, as a man, you can at least refuse to relinquish the pleasures of Earth. And if you want to offend the God who has treated you so poorly, don't bother offering Him tears. He cares not a whit for them. If you truly want to wound Him, laugh instead.
>>
>>35063282
shut the fuck up you piece of shit excuse for a human being. im sorry for this insensitive retard OP. sending good vibes and thoughts your way. you will recover from this,
>>
>>35063177
im really sorry dude. i just want to tell you that r9k or 4chan in general isnt the place to vent ... theyre all psychos
>>
>>35063177
You have my condolences, Anon. She sounds like she was a great woman. You'll get through this somehow.
>>
Good riddance of a fucking normie whore.
>>
>>35063177
Gonna need to see some pics
>>
>>35064530
Pretty much. God's set-up dickery is designed to "make people stronger." Nevermind the people who never had a chance.
>>
>>35064535
Get the fuck out you normie piece of shit. Go back to rebdit or phunnyjunc if you want a faggot hug fest.
>>
>>35063177
tldr? Nice blog post btw

I'm guessing you dated a hamplanet?
>>
>>35064530
>>35064724
>God's set-up dickery is designed to "make people stronger"

Just like God designed earth with fake dinosaur fossils to "make people's faith stronger" right?

ololol ok mate keep believing in fairy tales
>>
File: 1487713348057.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1487713348057.gif
1MB, 500x350px
get fucked normie
hope she reincarnates as an overgrown bull and cucks you in about 15 years time
>>
>>35065195
This.

OP is a faggot and so is anyone actually buying this bullshit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.