[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My little sister is not making any friends on school (she is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oilyfp0WpB1v1xg0oo1_1280.jpg (126KB, 1000x827px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oilyfp0WpB1v1xg0oo1_1280.jpg
126KB, 1000x827px
My little sister is not making any friends on school (she is on third grade). Her classmates seem to hate her and dont want to hang with her. Should i do something? I think it should be my duty as an older brother but i also think school drama is one of those things you have to sort by yourself to become stronger.
>>
>>35062018
Hang out with her, maybe invite her to hang out with you and your friends.
Also is English your first language?
>>
>>35062246
No not at all.

Also i think doing that will make even more of a loner.
>>
>>35062246
>>35062302
Speaking of which, can you tell me what mistakes did i make? I want to learn.
>>
>>35062302
>>35062324
If she spends time around you and your friends, she'd get better at talking with groups of people, which would probably help her make friends. Even if it didn't help her, spending time with other people would be better than being alone all the time.

You said "on school" and "on third grade," it should be "in school" and "in third grade." "What mistakes I made" sounds better than "what mistakes did I make," but what you said still makes sense.

Your English is pretty good, and it's a hard language to learn, so don't feel bad if you make a few mistakes.
>>
>i also think school drama is one of those things you have to sort by yourself to become stronger.

True but you need to give her tips on how to deal with bullying. You guide her but you don't do things for her, or else she will be dependent on you.
>>
>>35062018
You should go to talk to her teachers so that they will end that shit. Being bullied may destroy a person's entire life, especially when starting early, so that the target will never develop a normal, healthy self-esteem.
>>
>>35062324
You should try a website called lang-8. You write a post and english native speakers correct it, and if they are trying to learn your language you correct their posts. Even if you speak Hungarian or some shit, you'll still get people correcting you if your posts are interesting.
>>
>>35062302
Actually my brother always took me out with his friends because I had no friends of my own.

Looking back, it really helped me a lot. I'd probably be much more socially retarded and bitter if he didn't do that
>>
>>35062018
Is there any reason the other kids at school don't like her?
>>
What the fuck. How old are you that your sister is in 3rd grade?

My niece is going to be in 3rd grade next year.
>>
My sister is in sixth grade and she has a similar problem I think. I'd help but we're not close and people hate me too, so I don't really have any advice.
I think it's best to let them sort it out, makes them tougher, made me tough.
>>
>>35064178
Why don't you hang out with each other? It could do you both some good.
>>
Y'all need to go hug your sisters
>>
>>35062018

You should hang out with her a bit and if you can let her hang with your friends a bit just so she knows shes not totally outcast so she doesnt give up hope and shit
>>
Try to help teach her how to interact with people. Also I'm pretty sure there's counciling for autistic kids nowadays. This wasn't something I had available to me when I was that age.
>>
ehgkfgkafgdkhgfhdjkas bump
>>
It literally doesn't matter at all. She's a female.

If she ends up being the least bit attractive, she can claim as many beta orbiters as she wants.
>>
>>35065694
That's not a healthy way to cope with bullying.
>>
dealing with bulllies is nearly impossible. you can't really argue with them at all because all it does is fuel them. if you're ousted as the 'weird' one i don't think you can ever recover socially. people's first impression of you is what sticks forever.

you pretty much need to make fundamental changes to the way you act and the things you do even in your own personal time for be acceptable for the normalfags, and even then you're never gonna escape your past.
>>
Guys this thread was started 3 and a half hours ago. OP left 3 hours ago, you can stop posting now
>>
>>35066147
Nah im here. Im just busy for while, ill read and answer once im done.
>>
I dunno. My favorite memory with my sister is playing club penguin and some game called ballooning on a site called omgpop. She's gone now.
>>
File: tumblr_ol2l5t6eAV1u8rczxo1_1280.jpg (317KB, 1280x1017px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ol2l5t6eAV1u8rczxo1_1280.jpg
317KB, 1280x1017px
>>35063761
Thanks ill try it definitively.

>>35063416
She is not being straight out bullied, just rejected. She told me other girls dont want to hang with her, thats it. One girl did but she was convinced by the others to leave her alone.

>>35064068
No clue. I dont really see anything wrong with her, if anything, i always thought she was too charming. But im probably numbed by my own brotherly affection so i cant say.

>>35064113

Maybe grade is not the word. She is in elementary school i think.

>>35064178
I guess i agree, i had no friends back then. Still is a shit experience and it worries me.
>>
Maybe peewee sports or clubs might help
>>
Have her join some organized social club like a sports team. If you have well-adjusted friends, invite her to hang out with you guys once in a while. She can learn from interactions with them and even pick up jokes to reuse and impress others. Also maybe take her to church. Kids there might be more open to playing with her since they'll be bored out of their minds.

If none of these work (at least try them), just be kind to her and take her out once in a while. Introduce her to hobbies.
>>
>>35067388
>>35067112
I have been recently thinking of making her go to a dance academy, she seemed to like ballet

Thanks for the advice.

As for the rest i think im as kind as i can be, sometimes is something you can control and maybe i should not worry that much. Though familiar support might be a huge deal in going throw the hell on earth that is school/hs
>>
>>35067523
If she enjoys it, ballet would be great. I am atheist, but I had a similar issue with my little brother. I told him to go to church and he developed friends there, regularly going to movies and things with them. It's a real alternative as people MUST be accepting basically.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.