[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse seasonal depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sunlight.jpg (54KB, 564x677px) Image search: [Google]
sunlight.jpg
54KB, 564x677px
The days are getting longer and it's almost uncomfortably warm outside. I've already started to sweat when I have to walk somewhere, months of constant sticky discomfort are around the corner (no, I'm not a fatass. I'm just never cold, hyperborean metabolism I guess).

It's so much better when most of the day is spent in darkness and to go outside is to wear comfy clothes in nice brisk air.

Anyone else prefers short days/winter to the normies going to the beach season?
>>
Yes summer is fucking shit. Just look at all warm countries they are fucking trash countries full of subhumans. I wish we had global cooling instead of global warming.
>>
Can't say I'm getting genuinely depressed but yeah. I can't breathe through my nose in spring because lol pollen and summer is too hot. Fall and Winter are perfect.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_effects_on_suicide_rates
>>
File: 1447316697274.jpg (51KB, 599x587px)
1447316697274.jpg
51KB, 599x587px
>hot, humid 95 degree weather in a few months

Just fucking kill me. I wish I could live somewhere with mild summers.
>>
Summer always reminds me when I tried killing myself so I'm pretty bummed out mid summer towards the end of it.
>>
>>35061472
>Anyone else prefers short days/winter to the normies going to the beach season?

It makes sense if we do doesn't it? The bleak, dark wintry days we are in our element. Hot summer days, all the normies are out and about enjoying themselves - then we see them and we get envious.
>>
>>35061848
>he wrote that most suicides took place in the spring because "everything begins to awake; activity is resumed, relations spring up, interchanges increase. In other words, it is the density of human interactions, and not the environment that caused higher incidence of suicide in spring or summer"

Makes sense spring always felt like death crawling over me.
>>
>>35061880
same. im lucky it only gets to be like 37c (98f) here at most, but even that kills me. I think I'd die for real if I lived in the desert.
>>
>>35062274
>only 37c

What fucking pit of hell is that? Above 25 and things start to get really hard.
>>
>>35062274
I'd rather live in a desert, dry heat is fine with me.

The southeast feels like a tropical rainforest in the summer. The air is so thick and muggy that its hard to breathe.
>>
>>35062450
I worded it like an autist, 37c was the worst it's ever been. I start to feel like shit in high 20's but it usually only gets to mid 30's.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.