[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your worst feel [Spoiler]inb4 tfw no gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

File: 1485067286747.jpg (17KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
1485067286747.jpg
17KB, 397x262px
Tell me your worst feel
[Spoiler]inb4 tfw no gf
>>
>>35061380
Tfw you fuck up a spoiler because you're a complete fucking idiot
>>
>>35061380
The only thing I wanted out of life was love. Even when I was a kid and had no concept of sexuality this was my dream. I now realise what I thought love was was just a lie. I put all my fucking eggs in one basket and it turned out the basket didn't exist. Now my god damn eggs are on the floor and there is a huge mess to clean up.
>>
File: 1487544779124.png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
1487544779124.png
539KB, 594x517px
>>35061380
>tfw no gf anymore
>tfw no friends IRL
>tfw NEET
>tfw poor
>tfw lot of mental health problems
>tfw everything is boring
>tfw fat
>>
Dropping studies for some reasons and doing nothing productive
>>
>>35061511
i'm like you anon, but im a fucking skeltal and i live with my mom so im not poor
>>
File: Sans titre.png (138KB, 900x758px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
138KB, 900x758px
>>35061548
I live with my grandma, my mom hates me
>>
Not having a girlfriend isn't just about not having a girlfriend. It's about not having that intimacy, that connection that other people seem to be capable of. I, and I'm sure plenty of other robots, have lived for a long time feeling different, out of place. To have someone who loved us and accepted us as we are would be the first time in our lives that we've actually felt we belonged. ">tfw no gf" is just an expression of this.
>>
>>35061587
why you break up with you gf m8? my ex said "i want to focus on my study"
>>
>tfw bf is 867mi away from me right now
why didn't having a bf and having sex with him and stuff make me normie???
>>
File: 1487195417466.jpg (11KB, 275x221px) Image search: [Google]
1487195417466.jpg
11KB, 275x221px
>>35061630
She's the one who broke up. She said I was too clingy and not self confident enough
>>
>tfw i don't want to live anymore but my aunt and my grandmother spend almost 200 dollars on my education (i'm mexican and they pay for my english lessons)

im not selfish to throw away that money, i think im the only mexican jew
>>
File: IMG_3154.png (431KB, 471x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3154.png
431KB, 471x470px
>>35061380
>tfw can't feel

I don't know if it's the ssri's or if my years of trying to obtain apathy have paid off, but it is a weird feel that I don't really like that much. However I don't care enough to try to do anything about it
>>
I have autism. Sometimes I look at people like Chris-Chan and think "Is that how I look to other people".

I also had a really unhappy childhood and thinking about it makes me really upset. The other day I had a legit "REEEEEE" meltdown about it.
>>
>>35061699
you need to learn how to act like a normie
>>
File: 1487784273589.png (130KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1487784273589.png
130KB, 500x637px
>>35061759
But I'm a robot
oreganoli
>>
File: 1486842137875.jpg (38KB, 640x656px) Image search: [Google]
1486842137875.jpg
38KB, 640x656px
I dropped out of college because I couldn't bare to go to classes anymore.
Its almost been a month since I did that and all I've been doing is drinking and playing video games.
I feel worthless and want to die but at the sametime want to improve myself and change greatly.

I guess I had a mini falling out with my best friend today and I feel really crummy right now.
>>
>>35061790
how the fuck you are a robot with a ex gf?

desu i don't feel like a robot, im not like most of the ppl here but im not a chad either, i'm just a loser without friends
>>
>>35061380
tfw no gf (guy)
>>
>>35061912
She was a robot too, but slowly turned out stacy
>>
>TFW
>NO
>GARGOYLE
>BF

Life isn't worth it.
>>
>>35061380
>Tell me your worst feel

>tfw gf
>>
>>35061483
it gets better once you've cleaned the mess
>>
Being completely average. There is not one thing special or interesting about me. I'm not a robot, I'm not a Chad/Stacey, im not particularly nice or particularly mean, I'm not hilarious by I'm not unfunny. Everything is dead center for me and it makes me completely insufferable to even myself. Somehow I managed to get someone to like me and date me but they will eventually realize that I'm bland and not worth the effort.
>>
Tfw so many feels that you can't pick out any terrible one in particular because they all run together in one giant ultra mega bad feel.
>>
Tfw completely useless and will probably off myself the day I graduate
>>
>>35061995
How dare you complain about having a gf. If you don't like her break up with her so other robots can have a chance.
>>
File: 1462892286472.jpg (96KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1462892286472.jpg
96KB, 960x540px
>worst feel

No one takes interest in me. No matter how I act, or how I pretend to be, no one actively seeks to hangout or talk to with me. They always walk right past, even if they see that I'm in need of a friend. I tried being the proactive one but they all said no when I asked to chill. If I was the first to an empty classroom and a friend of mine walked in, they'd almost always go for some other seat despite how many people actually show up.

tl:dr no one wants to talk to me.
>>
>>35062245
Women are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>35062291
Then fucking break up with her you ass
>>
>>35062308
Nah, I don't want to break her heart.
>>
>>35062384
You're going to break her heart regardless, dickhead
>>
I can't sleep at night without my pills. If I don't take them, I lay in bed all night thinking.
When I take my pills, I wake up groggy and can't think. It's good because I can't think of the grill I've been intercontinentally orbiting for the past 7 or so years.
I'm addicted to video games and the internet and they hinder my productivity. I'm also highly addicted to caffeine, nicotine and fapping. I do all 3 very compulsively.
I've fried my brain to the point where nothing matters except for spending time with literally the only person I give a shit about. She will never feel the same way about me as I do about her.
>>
>>35061380
A friend of mine was raped and robbed last night. She did nothing to deserve it.
>>
>>35062649
Apart from being a woman, you mean?
>>
>>35061380
I moved back to my college town to continue my education this summer. I actually turned my life around.

I secured a decent job, got a great living situation(electricity covered in rent), applied and was rewarded grants and scholarship, started the road to /fit/, went from a fat ass who binged eat to a guy who forgets to eat some days, got my permit then license, and taught myself to be charismatic; I find myself getting along with and making people happy with every person I've met even while working.

Yet I still feel empty aside and none of this feels real. I feel dissociated like I'm spectating this everyday behind my own eyes.
>>
>drink a Dr. Pepper
>Caffeine content makes me feel energized, confident and ambitious
>come down from the caffeine and feel like committing suicide
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.