[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/losing friends due to them finding about your odd fetishes/secrets/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: 1477895414404.jpg (129KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477895414404.jpg
129KB, 600x800px
Not me, but pic related.
Anyone else have similar issues? It's pretty much ruined my social life in this tiny town. I'm sure everybody knows about it now, and i'm always afraid to walk outside alone without someone I've seen from school noticing me and saying something. I wanted it to be a secret, but I have a real problem with trusting people too much. Especially those that I'd like to think were my "friends". There's only like one girl I know that is okay with it and shes a weeb but I never talk to her much because she always seems to be sad about something and I hate having to deal with that.
>>
what was your fetish
>>
>>35060404
wearing lacey panties i gather from his pic.
>>
>>35060404
pic related. since I was about 10 I discovered wearing panties was a huge turn on for me.
>>
whats ur fetish bro, oh and having others know about it to begin with is the fuck up here obviously. Why would you let others know?
I like lolicon and furry shit so letting anyone know would be the death of me and id probably kms.
>>
>>35060428
So your gay? Don't be friends with homophobes then
>>
wow you're a fucking degenerate
>>
>>35060447
I honestly didn't believe it would be so weird. But to add to that most of the girls I orbited around were closet weeb sluts and we would constantly talk about sex related things, even though we were both virgins. I guess they all ended up hanging with normies eventually and stopped being weebs and thats when they started to tell everyone about me.
>>
>>35060479
but I like women..
>>35060480
this is /r9k/, what did you expect?
>>
>>35060513
>wearing panties
>not gay
Now post your boipucci
>>
>>35060428

And so you wore them out in public in front of your whole town?
>>
File: 1487751744471.jpg (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487751744471.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
>>35060513
>wants to look cute in order to titillate men
>wants to give other males erections with his cute undies
>wear panties to indicate that he wants to play the womans role in a sexual relationship with a cute masculine guy
>not gay
>>
a long friend who drops you after hearing about a fetish you've had all along is a shit friend

mourn them not, you are lighter without them
>>
>>35060574
jesus christ no. It was just some stupid thing I did whenever I had the urge to have a wank, in my house when I was home alone which was a lot of the time and still is
>>
>>35060597

So why does everyone know now?
>>
>>35060585
Projectius Maximus
>>
File: 1448590931084.png (143KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1448590931084.png
143KB, 672x434px
>>35060386
muh dick desu

i'm not gay but shit
>>
>>35060585
you're reeally stretching it.
when did I ever say I wanted to give men erections? I'm more dominant than I am sub but overall i'm switch. masculine men don't turn me on and i've had a strong attraction to a really qt girl for some years now but she's friendzoned me multiple times and we just continue to stay best friends.
>>
>>35060645
>i'm not gay
Sounds like something a gay would say
>>
>>35060386
How did they find out? Unless they literally pulled down your pants, or caught you in your room
>>
>>35060657
>tfw no gf to make you into her gf
>>
>>35060664
why do I feel like all these kinds of posts are just some psychological mind tricks to make people believe they're gay when they know they arent?
>>
>>35060657
>when did I ever say I wanted to give men erections?

When you made this gay ass faggot thread
>>
>>35060692
why do you guys come to /r9k/??? You don't belong here. reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35060683
You just said you were sexually attracted to a man wearing panties. By definition, that makes you gay
>>
>>35060710
so you can't be turned on by the concept of yourself doing it, and some possibly qt girl taking the photo for you? If you like exhibitionism than this is probably even more of a turn on based on the scenario alone.
>>
>>35060676
parents didnt find out, but it was through messenger. I talked to some people about it that were mostly really open to talking about sexual related things, and sent photos, being the overly hormonal fuck I was, not thinking about the consequences at all.
>>
>>35060743
Those are some very nice mental gymnastics there. It's too bad that you're still fucking gay
>>
>>35060708
Faggots belong in the trash.
>>
>>35060796
>black or white fallacy
>>
>>35060807
>not gay
>can't go five minutes without talking about phallus
>>
>>35060807
>being attracted to men wearing panties fallacy
>>
>>35060835
>even though I havent mentioned dicks at all yet
(im op)
>>
rape is what made me lose a friend. i hung out with his brother after that. he was a good friend then lost weight and became a douche to me. i got into a car accident i told the place they did nothing. i told my parents about it years later they did nothing. he also stole a bunch of my video games. he is now in vermont with his girlfriend.
>>
>>35060774

And those people live in your town? Posted the pictures online?
>>
>>35061035
That I know of, no. They probably took screenshots though I wouldn't doubt it. What I do know is that one of my only girl-friends told me that she heard, about someone else telling her that at a sleepover with one of the people i've talked to they had this little nighttime gossip talk and she brought that up. Apparently, and this isn't true but the rest probably was, I stuck my dick inside a taco shell. Fortunately that was such a stupid rumor that I was able to get away with making jokes of it and a lot of people didn't take it seriously which was good, but the rest was still real.
>>
>>35061035
and yeah this is all in my town.
>>
bumperoni I hope this thread doesnt die
>>
>>35060386
Wearing laced panties sounds comfy desu
>>
>>35061622
it is, if they made something as comfy as that for men i'd buy them right away.
>>
well, I guess it's on the same level as a diaper lover then?
>>
>>35061761
bullshit. Shitting and pissing in diapers as a grown man/woman is infinitely worse than harmlessly wearing comfy panties.
>>
>>35061106
>I stuck my dick inside a taco shell

Let me get this straight.. you sent a picture of yourself wearing panties with your dick inside a taco shell?

1.) that takes guts
2.) I'm pretty sure they shared that photo with everyone
3.) you should fuck that weeb friend of yours
4.)Since the photo is already out can you post it here so we don't have to wait for it to surface
>>
>>35061818
no, thats the thing that I said WASN'T true, however Im assuming that whatever else they said that I didnt hear about might have been true, just not that, that would be painful.
>>
I lost my best / only friend in highschool because she finally figured out I was in love with her as a dyke

>>35061634
You actually like how that stuff feels in the sensory sense and not just as a sexual thing? Really?
>>
>>35061873
>lesbians
>real
>>>/x/
>>
>>35061873
its both really. I don't ever actually wear it as a daily underwear, its just become a ritual for me essentially to put on some sexy panties whenever I have a fap, and its been that way for some years now. it just feels more arousing to me when I do it.
>>
>>35061911
That's interesting, because I actually don't like how that type of underwear feels at all. Maybe having the sexual component helps.
>>
>>35061986
it really depends on what the material is. A lot of what I have is smooth and elasticky. Sometimes it feels like I have nothing on at all, which is also pretty nice.
>>
Just left for school in a thong, nobody will see it because its cold and im in a jacket but the thrill of imagining someone noticing is great. Wish me luck robots
>>
>>35060386
that's a fucking nasty ass picture
he probably squeezed out a big filthy turd before putting those girly panties on
>>
>>35060513
Gay guys can be pretty bro even if you're straight. Just make the boundaries known but be cool about it.
>>
>went through crossdressing and dildo phase
>no one ever found out that I know of
Thankfully I'm gonna make it
>>
File: 1483330678889.jpg (100KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483330678889.jpg
100KB, 640x800px
>>35060645

>i'm not gay but I find this very male physique attractive

Yeah nah you're fucking queer.

That boy has no hips and no butt.
>>
>>35060386
If you're going to tease us like this at least let us see your cute little booty in those lacies
>>
File: 1429285618621.jpg (329KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1429285618621.jpg
329KB, 750x1000px
>>35063834
yooo this nigga got it right, tomboys need to get it
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.