[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Tracksuit-chan. Is she just taking a break?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: Track suit girl.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Track suit girl.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
What happened to Tracksuit-chan. Is she just taking a break?
>>
>>35059921
she's busy playing slavistan
>>
>>35059921
Probably sucking chad's cock right now that fucking slut
>>
>>35059921
didn't she kill herself?

not even original.
>>
>>35060466

Yes. RIP Tracksuit-chan.
>>
>>35060555
that's a shame. she looks like prime wife material
>>
File: snapshot (4)_20170222_173155.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (4)_20170222_173155.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>35059921
She's dead.

oeganolol
>>
>>35061657
Why did you have to use a filename that makes it look like I posted this?

And why did you make this thread OP?

AAARGGHHH
>>
Come back, come back,
An itch on my soul,
The scratching of which relieves none

Come back, come back,
I said in the dark,
Without you I'm an Earth with no sun.

Ciara :(
>>
File: yiuS0dc.gif (639KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
yiuS0dc.gif
639KB, 512x512px
>>35061895
so what ur saying is that you want her to come back so you can orbit her like the earth orbits the sun?
>>
>>35059921
Her dad apparently posted of course the FBI is getting involved. I think you guys should leave her be and stop posting her here. Just a young immature girl that needs some help
>>
RIPieces Ciara
>>
>>35061684
You should probably stop browsing 4chan.

It's obvious that you aren't mature enough to handle it.
>>
>>35061972

It's more than that. The Sun is the source of light and growth on the Earth. The Earth doesn't choose to orbit the Sun, it was always that way, and it has as much choice in what it orbits as I do. Nothing in this universe matters, but at least she is tolerable.

I never want her to be gone, she was hit on the head when she was young.
>>
File: 60s-spider-man-meme-our-love.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
60s-spider-man-meme-our-love.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>35062164
>the sun is also the source of all darkness and >death, enabled by the existence of light and >growth (and skin cancer)

>the earth didn't orbit the sun when neither of >them existed, and sadly yes, a planet isn't >capable of choosing things

>oh there's plenty in this universe that matters >subjectively, just not objectively
>>
>>35062389

If you want to go into this, I will. Darkness is the absence of light. Light causes darkness as much as water causes draughts.

Any form of growth increases the chance of defects, but without the chance of random change at the cell level we wouldn't have modern humans or evolution.

The Earth, since it has looked anything like the Earth, has orbited the sun.

Subjective meaning is a joke. Tell yourself paint is meaningful and go watch it dry.
>>
>>35062548
quit spoutin subjective metaphors at me kid
subjective: based on or influenced by personal feelings, tastes, or opinions
subjective meaning is literally the only meaning that exists for humans
objective: not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts
there is no objective meaning for humans, our illusion of self is an emergent property of our physical bodies and we are forced to view everything through our own conscious/subconscious/biological biases and limits

the existence of light allows us to perceive and differentiate darkness, same for water and droughts, no light, no perception of darkness

so before the earth looked like the earth it wasn't the earth??????????? and it wasn't out in who the fuck knows where space??????? and before it was formed the parts that constitute the earth weren't the earth in the fucking big bang?????

random "errenous" mutation, a.k.a. cancer

wew lad
>>
>>35062548
oh and we wouldn't have modern humans capable of consciousness and suffering in this unfathomably vast, meaningless universe devoid of any true hope or purpose?
>what a shame that would be
>>
>>35059921
How will ADIDAS ever recover?
>>
>>35063068
Adidas has always been infiltrated by autism.
>>
amBUMPlance
>>
has she been cleared for school or is she still house bound?
>>
>>35063798
I'm home and I'm fine.

I just really wish people would STOP MAKING THREADS about me,

ARRGHH
>>
>>35064016
Shouldn't have been an attention whore then. Off yourself bitch
>>
>>35064016
doubt she's here at 11 at night
>>
File: tmp_18203-hqdefault-292960922.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18203-hqdefault-292960922.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>35064016
>I'm fine
Exactly what the Nazis made the Jews write.
PANIC
>>
>it's another "Nu-Anon orbits a camwhore" thread
>>
>>35064016
proof or fuck off kindly
>>
>>35064173
no.

buhbye.
>>
>>35064016
Kill yourself oreganilly
>>
>>35064439
I'd let her kill me
>>
who here /bump threads people hate/?
>>
>>35065986
I was just about to bump this thread
>>
Yep, she's dead and somehow managed to remove her content and still messages me from the great beyond.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.