[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that normie who pretended to tolerate you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: pepp.jpg (21KB, 640x403px) Image search: [Google]
pepp.jpg
21KB, 640x403px
>that normie who pretended to tolerate you
>>
File: 1486779605686.jpg (57KB, 317x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486779605686.jpg
57KB, 317x800px
>>35059773
>tfw that nomie would go out of his way to try and include you in activities
>tfw that nomie would always be patient with your autism
>tfw he continued to do all of this after his mom died of cancer
>>
>>35059831
How is that "pretending"
>>
File: shit.png (38KB, 603x274px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
38KB, 603x274px
>>35059865
it wasn't, I just can't into reading
>>
I had 'friends' for a while but I knew and they knew that I was not like them. We lost contact in the end. It always happens that way. The only people I stay in contact with for any length of time have extreme mental problems. People without just can't relate, and vice versa.
>>
>>35059773
Fuck, I know this feel.
I only had one real friend throughout my entire elementary school years, and he always took his time to listen to me and really basically treated me as if I was partially mentally retarded or something, It was a little irritating. But it was because there was nobody else there that was nice to me at all, since kindergarten some prissy cunt had the idea that I was ugly and I guess that memo to not be around me stuck and spread around town up till nowl. I'm sure nobody really knows why they don't like me, they just hop on the bandwagon and do it because everyone else is doing it. Nowadays whenever someone looks like they think i'm going to cry or something I just play along with it just to fuck with them, anybody else do the same?
>>
>>35059773
>literally the day after school ended he deleted me off of all social media
Then again I never posted shit so that might've been why he did it, but I guess I'll never know the truth.
>>
>>35059773
I in ironically am that friend, don't get me wrong I'm not a normie but I just didn't want to see you guys alone so I tried to help u.
Then the robots tried to turn on me and I cut them lose.

The social ladder is more made of trampolines if you let people jump on you, you will be left behind
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.