[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/ drugs general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

File: 1406437510490.jpg (49KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1406437510490.jpg
49KB, 526x526px
What's your favorite drug combination and how often do you do it?

Mine is weed+acid+MDMA+alcohol, might toss in some clonazepam next time.
>>
File: 8R2GMzZFb90.jpg (355KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
8R2GMzZFb90.jpg
355KB, 1600x1200px
benzos and alcohol. I hate it at the same time. when I have shit, everyday
Now Im running out, Im dying all alone
>>
>>35059806
I just got clonazepam for sleeping and I got psychiatric issues and I realized that benzo+alcohol is good.

How do you cope with it? How will I cope with it long term? How do you get your prescriptions?

I've read benzos have really fucked up withdrawal symptoms.

Like, I don't know what I'm going to do once I run out of clonazepam, I'll just have to go back to the shrink and pretend I stopped taking drugs.
>>
File: ZYRotcNsMJg.jpg (68KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
ZYRotcNsMJg.jpg
68KB, 520x520px
>>35059884
It takes me away from this world. I feel good. tthen the shit goes down. When I run out, I take a visit to hell. was there two times, wont survive another one. i cant
in the morning puked my guts out, feeling really shitty all day and now took a few pills again. last ones
>>
>>35060052
Yeah but how do you fucking get it long term? I know how it feels, did you read the part where I said I take clonazepam too? As a matter of fact I'm drinking a cup of fernet and 1mg of clonazepam.
>>
>>35059716

Weed + Xanax is a winner, for sure.

I can't really smoke weed without some sort of depressant anymore, far too edgy/panicky shit.

Anyway, I used to like downing a redbull along with some super-pure molly on a night out (rave). With a klonopin chucked in for good measure at the end of the night, to smooth things out.

I'm more of a purist, though. Prefer to appreciate the beauty of a singular substance alone, especially mushrooms.

I do smoke quite a lot though, throughout most experiences nowadays.

Opiates + Nicotine is real nice tbqh.
>>
>>35060052
Also I might kill myself soon too, if you get a friend for your last days, my mail is [email protected]
>>
cocaine and heroin in the same shot is probably the greatest combo, objectively its the greatest release of dopamine you're gonna get

benzos and opiates are also pretty good but deathly consequences if you fuck it up

mdma and lsd can be good if you time them right

I've found benzos and amphetamine to be a nice combo just because the benzos soften the rough edges of the speed, its not really two highs just improves the one.
>>
>>35060412
>benzos and opiates are also pretty good but deathly consequences if you fuck it up
Can you elaborate on benzos?

I'm starting to take clonazepam everyday with a cup of liquor, 1mg most of the time, sometimes 2mg (a full pill).

I ran out of breath one day, actually woke up because I couldn't breath.
>>
>>35060438

well benzos are notorious for being a subtle recreational drug, and people may not think that they are that fucked up on benzos, do some opiates and end up dying because the combo induces some strong ass respiratory depression
>>
>>35060438

Fentanyl and Valium had me near-death one evening. (Such a noddy combination, ideal for a stim comedown)

The friend I was meant to be skyping was not impressed, being a former addict himself.

I know a few people that've gone out that way. Not even with heroin involved either, just scripts..
>>
I got a question for you guys, how did you get into drugs?

I'm assuming you're all socially awkward and friendless. I ocassionally got different dealers from different people, if I need a dealer I just write some people. These people might or might not consider me a friend but I don't give a fuck.

Also, I drug myself alone in my room, do you do the same?
>>
>>35060504
>>35060509
Wait, so I'm fine as long as I don't mix benzos with opioids?

Can you mention some common opioids that aren't heroin? I consume weed, acid, MDMA, alcohol, rivotirl and sometimes 2CBC and mix them all at the same time, luckily I haven't died yet.
>>
Mescaline and screwdrivers is always a good time, but mescaline is a drug you should only take once a year, tops.

Realistically, weed and scotch is the best
>>
>>35060547

Yeah, as other anon was saying, the respiratory depression (slowed breathing) is pretty fierce, often leading to total breathlessness and death.

You'll be more or less completely fine taking benzos alone, even at high doses. It's the opiates causing most of the problems here, and opiates alone can kill almost as quickly as this deathly combination..
>>
>>35060396
would you do weed + vico?
>>
>>35060547

just google common opiates, too many brands to list

you can mix them just don't go overboard with your dosing because you will die, the combo itself is actually great.
>>
File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
>>35060616
What about benzos and alcohol? I really like it and I might start doing it everyday until I eventually kill myself.

I never go past 2mg of clonazepam, and I never go past 1 cup of hard liquor (neat, no mixers, no ice, like a man).

I'm reaching a Narcotic Anononymous group tomorrow, if you guys have depression and suicidal thoughts, I advice you to give it a try, I will. If we're doing to suicide, we won't lose anything giving it a try.

The root of our abuse comes from suffering, that's what normies don't understand.
>>
>>35060547
Oh, plenty anon.

>Bupe
>Fentanyl
>Codeine
>Oxycodone
>Hydrocodone
>Pethidine
>Morphine
>Tramadol
>Methadone
>Opium

+ many more.
>>
>>35060514
i get current pots and pots connections from a friendly arab I met when I still smoked often, around an apartment complex. he gets crazy shit from the deep web and all i give to partake is cold traceless cash.

i'm fairly sure he doesn't practice taqiyya and just enjoys drugs for what they are

my best dealer in a while was a fella i got through a manager at my wageslave center, he got ratted on or some shit

what i can't imagine is mixing acid with all that just to be satisfied. i can't even leave the safety of my bed on acid or shrooms
>>
>>35060647

Vicodin?

Fuck yeah, if I could get my hands on it. Hydrocodone doesn't exist in Australia unfortunately dude, I'd LOVE to try it. Given my love of extracted codeine at high doses.
>>
>>35059716

LSDMT.

Ive done it once, and it's enough for a lifetime. I haven't access to either drugs. I'm starting to grow out of getting high, and the psychedelics are saved for the rare occasion they come around. I've had my fun. Ill take my pharmaceuticals and the occasional ADHD med if I need to function at peak performance, but that's it for me
>>
Don't do opiates you fuckin retards

T. Ex junkie
>>
>>35060674

benzos and alcohol is also deadly since alcohol also causes respiratory depression though not as strongly as opiates
>>
>>35060674

Strictly speaking, it's a bad (albeit enjoyable) combination.

I've mixed them together plenty of times though, it's a great one for blacking out. Kind of senseless having more than 2-3 drinks tops unless you're extremely benzo (or alcohol) tolerant though. It knocks you on your ass pretty fast.
>>
>>35060745

fuck off I do what I want

T. current junkie
>>
>>35060700
Bull shit man, acid is for mixing with, drugs are for mixing.

I understand your point of view, you might get paranoid, I used to be you. Just smoke weed until you feel relaxed, then take your acid and MDMA or whatever the fuck you want to mix it with.

Also I just took 1mg clonazepam and 1.5 cup of fernet branca neat (39% ABV) and I'm starting to feel good.

Shit sucks, it's genuinely easier just being dead.
>>
>>35060514
My only friend in middle school was a pothead who often smoked with his dad at age 13. I didn't really stay in contact with him over the years but I started talking to him recently and it turns out he's a huge fucking dealer. Now I get all my shit from him. We don't hang out but we smoke a bowl and reminisce over our childhood days whenever I go to re-up.
>>
>>35059716
choline and 5htp. safe and good results.
>>
>>35060889

That's more than what most robots would do in a month, I think it constitutes "hanging out".
>>
File: idle.jpg (69KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
idle.jpg
69KB, 960x638px
I just want to be high with someone and stare at the ceiling while music plays in the background
nothing fucking else
>>
File: 1485912855694.jpg (28KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1485912855694.jpg
28KB, 500x366px
>>35060945
I know that feeling bro, I always drug myself alone every weekend and I cry most of the time, and it hurts me knowing that there are autistic fucks like me that enjoy drugs all around the world, or that our eventual path is suicide and suffering.

We could all be happy together.
>>
>>35060726
once when i was strapped for cash i tried selling some that i had leftover but nobody wanted any
they were too scared of it
>>
File: o1.jpg (53KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
o1.jpg
53KB, 400x534px
>>35061005
Its all the same everyday. Alone everyday, fading all alone
>>
Haven't really done many combos but I took ~700mg of pregabalin and took 6 footballs (idk how much are in 'em but it's .25mg each I think)
Body felt pretty fucking heavy and I was rather delusional, tried writing something down and saw myself doing it 5 times but I'd take another look at the paper and it'd just be scribbles
Felt pretty nice desu but I eventually collapsed and bonked my head on the wall

All in all it was a 7/10 but if given a choice I'd prefer to smoke some weed, drink some rum, and just chill uwu
>>
>>35061124

if you know how to stealth-package, add me on skype
>>
>>35060514
When I wad younger I was at least not COMPLETELY friendless
I've never gotten much purpose out of life so when I was at a friend's house and he pulled out a sack of sour d, I just thought "hmm why not?"
Since then I just wanna explore my mind or just do shit that feels good, including drugging myself in my room alone
>>
File: 1487186590182.jpg (58KB, 840x544px) Image search: [Google]
1487186590182.jpg
58KB, 840x544px
>tfw just snorted 15mg Adderall

I feel fucking great. How do other snorted stims like coke compare?
>>
File: Akari 043.png (24KB, 332x356px) Image search: [Google]
Akari 043.png
24KB, 332x356px
Bout to do 500 mg of DXM. What should I do besides listen to comfy music?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 220x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 220x218px
>>35063076

Go and lay on the grass at your local park, wait until it becomes dark, and then try to navigate your way home.
>>
>>35063076
Vidya maybe

I thoroughly enjoyed a L4D campaign when I was robotripping
>>
File: science.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>35060727
What happened, anon?

For me it was a 4th plateau DXM trip that changed my mind about getting high.
>>
uppers > downers
>>
>>35060052
www.benzobuddies.com
it won't help, probably, but it can provide some passive empathy or at least schaudenfraude
they say it gets better but I think it's just a meme
nothing "gets better"
>>
File: Diapupils.jpg (43KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Diapupils.jpg
43KB, 450x600px
>mfw AL-LAD came in the mail today
>>
>>35063012
coke is shittier because it lasts for a much shorter period of time for a much higher price
>>
>>35060745
>>35060781
you're both right and both fucked(probably).
>>
>Did DPH a week ago
>Still hearing voices whispering

It's like it rewired my brain to turn any background noise into faint whispering. It's not as bad as a week ago but it's still there
>>
>>35066248
>DPH

Like benadryl? Why would anyone take that recreationally? I could only imagine that the high is pretty shitty
>>
File: 1472248592384.png (10KB, 775x603px) Image search: [Google]
1472248592384.png
10KB, 775x603px
>>35066348
it's one of the most powerful hallucinogens available and it's cheap and easily accessible

furthermore, DPH orgasms are probably the best you can possibly achieve and music sounds equally orgasmic. it's an amazing drug
>>
>>35066518

>Hallucinogen

It's a d e l i r i e n t senpai.

A terribly dirty drug with significant long-term side effects. More so than DXM.
>>
File: Screenshot (267).png (76KB, 773x554px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (267).png
76KB, 773x554px
>>35066910
Deliriants are a class of hallucinogen, idiot.

>A terribly dirty drug with significant long-term side effects.

maybe if you're taking a gram a week, but occasional use is fine.
>>
>>35060727
>I've had my fun
commiserations, I hope I never end up like that
>>
poppy seed tea + dpt
>>
>>35059716
Lately I've been smoking shatter and medicinal bud that I got off of a surface web dispensary. Never going back to street level shit desu, I'm too spoiled now.
It's even cheaper than buying it from a dealer.
>>
>>35066348
It is the worst high I've ever experienced. It makes you nauseous, ruins your sense of balance, and makes you see shit out of the corner of your eye.

Doesn't improve mood. Never made me have fun. Just gave me a really shitty feeling for 2 days afterwards and made me want to sleep constantly.
>>
>>35059716
acid. Nitrous near the start of the trip, for hours of pure bliss. Ketamine at the end for a mindblowing visuals in a k hole. Weed throughout, maybe a benzo at the end. It's a weekly thing
>>
>>35067281

Yeah, I actually meant it's not a psychedelic, but obviously that would not have even been worth mentioning.

My mistake.

Still, you do have to question the intelligence of somebody who genuinely enjoys using DPH recreationally. Out of ALL the drugs to choose from. I know it's a robot thing, but Christ. Go on the darknet.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.