[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you like to live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 14384839596.jpg (975KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14384839596.jpg
975KB, 1920x1200px
I would like to live in a small, somewhat secluded town, preferable near some mountains. I've been lucky enough to visit some towns like this and they were as comfy as they get. I'm kinda sad I was born in a disgusting city and had to spend my childhood and teenage years locked into buildings and having my contact with nature limited to the local parks.
>>
>>35059650
yeah man, it's pretty great having this for a backyard
>>
>>35059707
how nice. The view from my window is a brick wall
>>
File: seoul.gif.png.jpg (534KB, 1507x1006px)
seoul.gif.png.jpg
534KB, 1507x1006px
>>35059650
I really want to live in an Asian megacity. I feel maximum e m o t i o n s

just looking at pictures of them. But the problem is that I have no money and live on the other side of the world and have no connections whatsoever in Asia ;_;
>>
I want to live in Funland.
>>
>>35059650
>Banff
>Secluded

Yeah, no. Place is fucking flooded with tourists from all over the world year-round.
>>
>>35059871
I lived in shanghai for 2 years and seoul for a year it was dope I highly recommend
>>
Would love to live in one of those small studio apartments from Japan or whereverthefuck working my basic as fuck retail job... All alone... the dream.
>>
>>35059939
I just googled "town with mountains" and picked the nicest pic from the first row of results tbqh
>>
I live in a small town in the rocky mountains OP. It's nice being immersed in nature but it can get old fast.

Plus, the only young people here are snowboard chads and instagram stacies who moved to the mountains to 'find themselves'. It does get old.
>>
File: rogersville.jpg (155KB, 1301x986px)
rogersville.jpg
155KB, 1301x986px
>>35059650
I found this randomly when looking through google earth, seems like a pretty comfy town.
New Brunswick btw.
>>
>>35059871

>I really want to live in an Asian megacity.

I do too. I think Kuala Lumpur looks pretty comfy
>>
Iceland, maybe. Not Reykjavik, more around the West coast. Looks nice and comfy, and the idea of seclusion and self-sufficiency appeals to me greatly. I hope I will save up and go live there one day.
>>
Anywhere as long as I had some place in society and a gf.

:(
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.