[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

File: 1436129570793.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1436129570793.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
I get more and more detached from the world every day. The loneliness crushes me more every day. I've tried to distract my mind, but it won't work. I can't be pleased by distractions anymore. The only thing I have left my journal, and more and more I begin to lose my memories and thoughts, atleast the journal has them written down for me.

What about you, tell me about your day
>>
File: IMG_9989.gif (900KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9989.gif
900KB, 480x371px
>>35059339
hello friend! I dont know who you but I believe that you can succeed! I am studying for a 600 dollar test in two days. I failed the first time all because I was so nervous about failing I said the wrong things. I want to pass this second time! i have started meditating and with the help from a very special person i am learning about myself. i wish i could pat you on the back and give you a hug but i cant so have this instead:
the biggest truth i have learned thus far in my life is that the very thing I dreamed of having was all around me the whole time... just out of reach but close enough to know. How do you know Mebius is not with you right now?
>>
>>35059339
i'll be your friend anon
ORIGAMI
>>
>>35059339
Today I feel sad but also very horny
>>
is this today's tsuki / LFE thread?

or has he killed himself already
>>
File: cute.png (189KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
189KB, 500x488px
>>35059339
I feel like that song strawberry fields forever, trying to find my happy place right now

I just had a bad day and got yelled at, i've given up on trying to make friends i just get abandoned or laughed at. I'm sorry everyone, what should I even do with my life if I have to live it alone?
>>
>>35059893
missed it friend :( tomorrow :)

>>35060125
i am sad to hear your experience. is it hard for you to make friends if they approach you first?
>>
>>35060146
yeah it was pretty bad, i almost cried and all my coworkers laughed at me. the boss just treats me like a child at this point.

I'm not good at talking with people, that's just how it is
>>
>>35060233
:( have a lain picture i hope it cheers you up. Lain always makes me feel better! What do you like to do for fun?
>>
File: 1485153457961.png (302KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1485153457961.png
302KB, 828x1403px
i feel odd, actually

i feel like i want to leave this place. i dont like it as much anymore, i dont know exactly why. would be the no fap, im on day 8. probably is

still, i feel like this place is all ai robots. these posts ARENT HUMAN. and i feel also like theres a lot of normies pretending to be robots here as well. pathological liars who masquerade around as somebody else is very real on a anonymous playground like 4chan. its like they feel the need to be a part of "this", whatever "this" is.

its odd to me knowing a dude who really likes being my friend when im a kv neet and hes a turbochad who slayed 40+ girls. like you faggots dont understand the rotting of the soul from isolation and lack of love unless you experienced it, PERIOD.

i dont feel comfortable here anymore. 2009 r9k is gone. 2006 4chan is PERMANENTLY gone. im just thankful to god that today i dont have debilitating depression and that im in cheerful spirits, honestly had enough of that shit for a lifetime, thanks

otherwise things are mostly peaches and cream, just waiting for the ai apocalypse as always. fucking stopped playing csgo cause every game is a cheater, probs going to pick up dota again, fuck

is it wrong if i commit a sin that everyone else is committing? lately ive been wrestling with my rather large change of believing in god, and what that means in terms of living and doing wrong
>>
File: lain desu.png (349KB, 921x1055px) Image search: [Google]
lain desu.png
349KB, 921x1055px
>>35060270
I like anime, music, and MMA

what do you like?
>>
File: 1487344385340.jpg (184KB, 898x575px) Image search: [Google]
1487344385340.jpg
184KB, 898x575px
>>35060473
a combination of writing, singing, making music AND anime :) mostly SEL but i also give other shows a watch. My bar is pretty high which i think is a good thing cos i dont want to waste my time with shitty animes. MMA? do you play in a team or just as a hobby? you must be in good shape! do you have a girl friend?
>>
>>35060515
sounds like very comfy hobbies, I get what you mean I don't really want to waste time on anime that i don't like.

and no i meant mixed martial arts, it's not a team sport.

and i don't compete or train, i just watch MMA. although i'd like to train i can't afford it and wouldn't have the time or energy after work anyway. I'm in average shape which is bad, and no I have no gf

what kind of songs do you sing? professionally trained or just a hobby?
>>
File: 1483897626820s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483897626820s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Been feeling a bit useless and down as of the past few days. I've got so much different shit I need to be doing it's insane, but I'm doing fuck all. I've been getting up at 3pm every day and it's fucking miserable, It's hard to get out of the cycle. I was going to get up early today but I fucked that up. I know I'll fuck it up tomorrow. I'm eating really poorly too, and I also feel lonely. My neck hurts
>>
>>35060609
average is average yeah, but its beats beinf 300 or something right? I like to sing Keane, and some Owl City for hobby. I'm learning how to maintain vibrato which is really fun to hit and adding little flares to songs is sick!

>>35060681
maybe some sleep would help you. Conviction can be hard to get and I think it makes it a better treasure when you realize your potential. Force yourself, friend!
>>
>>35060711
I guess, and that's really neat I've hear about owl city before too. i haven't heard of a vibrato until now maybe I should try to learn more about music
>>
I am going psychotic.

[.s]
>>
>>35060808
its about dipping the pitch down just a liiiiitle bit. whats your music taste like?

>>35060881
why! :(
>>
File: 1482104704027.jpg (28KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482104704027.jpg
28KB, 500x338px
>>35060389
Perhaps your picking up on the echo chamber, the atmosphere that has permeated the normies you speak of. They are like sheep, always following the crowd. They heard about this place, they visited, they lurked, and eventually the echo resounded. They have simply been marinated in the angst and misery those of you who have actually experienced the voluntary isolation and mental depreciation know. It is simply an emulation of the atmosphere they have been sucked into.
From what I can tell at least.
>>
File: 248264893642.jpg (30KB, 400x391px) Image search: [Google]
248264893642.jpg
30KB, 400x391px
I feel the same. I have to take note of everything I do, I always write down memories when they pop into my head if I do forget them again.

I can feel myself disappearing more each day, and it's really scary. My sense of self is a fading and I constantly have to make sure I'm still here, that I'm still a human. Sometimes I get really distressed because it feels like I'm losing my emotions. I'm really lonely, but I don't think I'm fit to be around people either, so it's just me and the voices in my head. I feel like I'm defective, as if I am broken toy that slipped through quality control.
>>
>>35059339
been feeling melancholic today, but i already predicted how i would behave right now. i have no reason to be sad but i kinda am. like you could call me spoiled and i would say none of that pleases me.
>>
File: only_friend.jpg (56KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
only_friend.jpg
56KB, 500x348px
>>35059339
>>35059339
>Wake up sometime in the afternoon, 4 - 6
>Eat breakfast, drink coffe, shitpost for a few hours
>Go to the store to buy what I need for the night
>Get home, shitpost some more
>Do math in bed for 6-7 hours
>Finish off with some more shitposting in the mid-morning when the rest of the world is waking up
>Go to sleep
>Repeat

This has been my last 1.5 weeks. My only human interaction has been a phonecall from my family once every second day, and saying hi, and thanks and no thank you to the cashier.
I don't feel as bad as I should though. Maybe I've finally transcended.
>>
Last night I asked my friends to roast me.
This morning I come to see my friend dropping truth bombs on me.
Hard to the bone truths that I'm still not sure how I should handle them.

I know I life an unhealthy lifestyle and trying to change that but it takes time and right now I just want instant gratification.
>>
>>35059339
>>35060953
Perhaps you feel detracted and and isolated because your choosing to make yourselves suffer. You take the path of least resistance and choose to wander down the cyclic road you have been sucked into. Your disappearing because you're purposely avoiding social interaction. If you wish to change your fate, you will change the habit you have created before it consumes you. Move, actually make an effort to talk to people, you don't have to succeed but if you atleast make an effort, you'll get used to it.
>>
>>35061044
Resist the gratification your body seeks, if you can adapt to the weight of change, it will get progressively easier to change.
>>
>>35060893
I'll listen to pretty much everything except country music

but still pretty basic taste burzum, mos def, katy perry
>>
>>35061088
Yeah I defientely get where you're coming from.
I'm used to change. I lost 70lbs in the span of a year once and that was great.
But then I found out I could get attention by being dramatic and things have been shitty since.

I also really want to reach out to my friend and just ask him of how he truly thinks of me. Just the way he was talking about me felt... As if we weren't best friends I guess. It kind of hurt? I suppose. Its weird because I knew what he was saying was true and I could see those traits but, I don't know. I'm reserving myself to ask him about it till a later date. But I don't know if thats the right thing to do right now.
>>
>>35061169
Putting it off will only discourage you, it is best to get it out as soon as you can so the desire disappear. Do not let your goal fade into the deeper recesses of your memory.
>>
>>35061824
I meant so the desire does not disappear. From what you've said, it sounds like the distance between you too is growing. It is better to ask and learn then to not know and go about like a fool.
>>
>>35060937
>voluntary isolation
>implying i had a choice

its called a incel for a reason
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.