[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nicknames

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (56KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 300x286px
Do you guys have a nickname? Did you ever have one? Who gave it to you and why?

>mfw fucking "Tarzan"
>>
>>35058182
Come on you assholes
>>
mine was gaylord

dunno why tho
>>
People in school used to call me John Hank, not really sure why to this day.
>>
I haven't got one myself, but I've given out a few good nicknames that have stuck.

One day when TSing some friends I randomly said we should start calling a particular friend 'Dudley', for no reason whatsoever; I just though the name was funny. He responded to it really well and likes it more than his actual name so we exclusively refer to him as Dudley now.

I was with another group of friends drinking or something and again, just randomly, I assigned one of the friends the nickname King Wasabi. I'd seen someone on 4chan say that as a kid they went around calling people King Wasabi because they misinterpreted the nickname from the Lone Ranger 'Kimosabe'. It stuck really well, however now it only applies to that friends alter-ego that we all agree is better than his regular self. The alter-ego is basically a party animal willing to do anything for the entertainment and approval of others. This usually involves things like snorting chilli powder or putting cigarettes out on his arm.
>>
File: 1482981498708.jpg (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482981498708.jpg
152KB, 640x480px
>>35058182
>beginning of the year in middle school, forget which grade
>lean back in my chair like I always do, thighs against the bottom of the desk so I can't fall backwards
>fall backwards anyway
>rest of the class calls me Crash for the rest of middle school

In high school people just called me by my last name or a slight variation of it
>>
My nickname is super hans
>>
File: 1487635238788.jpg (205KB, 896x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1487635238788.jpg
205KB, 896x1358px
>tfw never had a nickname
>tfw everyone just called you by your last name and nobody was close enough to you to use your first name
>>
>>35058182
Mine was lizard because I had a shit skin whyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
"crazy eyes" because I have congenital nystagmus so my eyes constantly go back and forth even if I'm staring straight ahead.

"lebkay" because my stoned friend temporarily forgot my name and could only remember it in pig latin, and it just kinda stuck
>>
File: 1478527136111.jpg (61KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1478527136111.jpg
61KB, 702x562px
>tfw you nickname in high school was Dirt Grub
>>
>>35058182
They called me beaver and beaverface throughout elementary school. After a while I grew a skin and stopped caring and the name died. A mexican kid tried to start it up again in middle school even though I had braces.
>>
"dead"
I hated it and some people wouldn't stop calling me that.
>>
>>35058182
Is that you cody?
>>
File: 1486326234841.png (550KB, 1360x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1486326234841.png
550KB, 1360x1360px
>tfw Flop
>>
I was fat in school people called me Rikishi
>>
Chef Mike. I used to bring a bunch of kitchen utensils from home and food from lunch time so I could make some sort of meal in the toilet. I even tasted it. All the chads saw me and they loved me, and I got friends that I hang out with because of it.
>>
>>35058182
That's a dope ass name motherfucker.
>>
My friends used to call me Yuna in high school
>>
>>35058182
mine is "stealth master"

its a bastardization of another nickname
>>
>Got caught wanking in 4th grade behind the fucking gym
>Up until I finished high school I was called Tuggin Tim
>>
I never had one, nobody ever acknowledged me.
>>
File: Sunny_devito_02.jpg (97KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sunny_devito_02.jpg
97KB, 853x480px
>>35058182
>tfw cumbucket
>>
i've had a couple nicknames, most of them are just playful versions of my actual name
>>
>>35062060
>cumbucket
how the fuck did you even manage to get a nickname like that?
there are some pretty mean, nasty nicknames out there, but why that one?...
>>
>>35058182
Fuck off NSA, first names threads and now this, you are more disgusting than pork meat
>mfw they are trying to figure out which boards we visit..
>>
mine was fucking "mr hardy"
>>
>be white kid
>live in mostly black county
>go to mostly black school
>i do random shit to try to fit in because black people are all over that
>a fight breaks out during an assembly in middle school and the superintendent and principal storm in pissed
>asks a rhetorical question if this is how our county should be represented
>yell the biggest "yeah" in my life
>suspended for two weeks
>come back
>suddenly i'm called Big Yuh because niggers cant pronounce anything right until I graduate

At least I blended in.
>>
mine was pussy-mouth
>>
I was referred to as "that guy" in highschool it was miserable.

chads niggers and stacies all give me shit
>>
File: 1280206452254.jpg (32KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
1280206452254.jpg
32KB, 388x500px
>>35058702
Do you also call Dudley a "Russian communist"?
>>
faggot
original xd
>>
>>35060234
Dam
I witnessed rikishis inmy day.
Sounds like u went to public school in a bad hood
>>
>>35058182
no
that would imply anyone pays attention to me
maybe gringo at work but that'd be it
>>
'Camel', my name is Camille and my classmates couldn't pronounce it right.
>>
Annie and at one point George.

I'm a (pretty manly) guy.
>>
File: 406561-7[1].jpg (127KB, 476x421px) Image search: [Google]
406561-7[1].jpg
127KB, 476x421px
Everyone inevitably ends up calling me Birdman since my last name is Byrd.

hurr durr thats so original you fuckers
>>
>>35064434
Nup. Why?
>>
>>35065798
Sholdhae asked4 some respecc
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.