[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going bald

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: Fear-of-Going-Bald.jpg (44KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fear-of-Going-Bald.jpg
44KB, 900x600px
Hold me anons
25 yo, and i'm seeing that the top of m'y head is losing hair density

I have a good hairstyle and it will be hard losing it , m'y self esteem is lower now.

Fuck me dead
>>
>>35058140
>caring about hair at all

get out please.
>>
I'm 20 and my hair is thinner than it was. No one in my family has gone bald though. I think creatine baldness might not be a meme....
>>
>>35058140
>26
>hair feels thinner on top
>people tell me i'm just being paranoid

Can't even tell anymore.
>>
>>35058140
>balding at 25

Try balding at 21 faggot
>>
>>35058839
try balding in high school faggot
>>
>>35058140
This started happening to me at 18
I thought I managed to hide it well until someone used the fact to roast me and I realised everyone knew
Shit sucks yo
>>
>>35058140
Try doing very deep scalp massage 20 minutes x2 a day. Apparently it regrows back all hair, but you have to do it consistently, daily for many months.
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
>>35058140
pic related, me in like 5 or 10 years.

I already have long hair, longer than that actually but it is very noticeably balding.

It's a mix of shitty genes and an infection that fucked up my thyroid system and metabolism for years.

The infection was treated and I started incorporating virgin coconut oil into my diet. I THINK my hair starting growing back although it's hard to tell, but it at the very least definitely stopped the massive hair loss I had going on these last few years. It's real easy to tell how much hair you're losing when you hair is like 4 feet long.
>>
>>35058972

I doubt it grows back all hair but I did get the same advise from a doctor to massage my scalp and so did a guy I knew in college who was bald.

It creates blood flow to the scalp which helps ya follicles.
>>
>>35059067
There is exciting new broscience out there of dudes who have developed this deep scalp massage protocol:

http://www.jdmoyer.com/2015/04/13/hair/

I am seeing encouraging results, with very thin, fine, small (but pigmented/black) hair now growing where there was none for a while at my hairline. It's not a miracle cure, it requires a lot of hard work, but I feel positive about my hair now. So I recommend it. AMA.
>>
how do you do a deep scalp massage???
>>
>>35059206
It's not rocket science my man, just firmly massage your scalp.
>>
>>35059163
>>35059270
thanks, forgot your first (you)
>>
File: 669653b.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
669653b.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>35058973
I'm going to be a samefag and (You) myself to repeat just how useful coconut oil is.

As long as you baldness is a aside effect of hypothyroidism, coconut oil will definitely help.
>>
Just buzz it. Stop being such a fucking fag, shit.
>>
>>35059366
>looking like a shaved testicle

nope
>>
>>35058973
well devin townsend makes it look fucken awesome, so i guess if you play in a metal band you should be ok
>>
shave your head

grow a beard
>>
>>35058140
>caring about hair.
>not happy about never having to buy shampoo.
>not happy about having to cut hair.
>not happy about no longer having pillows covered with hair after a while.

Fucking normalfag GTFO REEEEEEEE
>>
>25
>been balding since 22
>tried Rogaine, decided it wasn't worth the hassle
>not willing to take risks with finasteride
>got on Nizoral shampo a few months back
>I'm seeing baby hairs start to sprout along my hairline

It's not much, but I honestly didn't expect any actual regrowth from it. I was just hoping to make the diameter of my hair a bit thicker and slow down the shedding.
>>
File: 3.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>35059672
bee urself :)

original sauce
>>
File: finpepe.png (485KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
finpepe.png
485KB, 4500x4334px
Threadly reminder to take finasteride
>>
>>35060214
>Thready reminder to take chemical castration pills
>>
>>35060259
Fuck off jelly hairlet
>>
File: 1476591650192.jpg (52KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1476591650192.jpg
52KB, 600x549px
Im balding at 8 because of a dandruff problem

Fuck the world I have yall niggas
>>
File: GreatLookingHair!!!.jpg (59KB, 664x596px) Image search: [Google]
GreatLookingHair!!!.jpg
59KB, 664x596px
>>35058140

Give that Ron Popiel stuff a shot. It looked pretty legit on the infomercial
>>
>shave it short
>this is your hairstyle now
If you want you can choose between a number 2 or a number 3
>>
File: IM FUCKING GOING BALD FUCK.png (94KB, 1380x331px) Image search: [Google]
IM FUCKING GOING BALD FUCK.png
94KB, 1380x331px
>upload my 23andme DNA to website that examines results
>8x chance of balding

JUST
>>
>>35059699
Balding =/= bald
If anything you have to cut your hair more often because it doubles in size at a much faster rate than if you have longer hair. Still have to use shampoo, too. And since you're balding, there's gonna be a lot of hair on your pillow, and your comb, and your hands every time you run them over your hair. Also you know those threads where people say "ywn have a girl run her fingers through your hair"? Yeah, that's not gonna happen anyway since your hair will always be too short to be able to

God fuck it, I'm 21 and I'm as bald as my dad. He had a head of hair like fucking morrissey when he was my age
>>
>>35058140
You think that's bad? I started going bald at 16

Just shave your head my dude. That way you can use quimiotherapy jokes to the people that ask what the fuck is going on in your head
>>
File: upon closer inspection.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
upon closer inspection.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>35062991
>quimiotherapy

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>35063074
>quimiotherapy
Aw shit I'm sorry. I meant to say chemotherapy.

I'm argentinan, the process is called Quimioterapia here. I'm self-taught in english so a lot of the time I confuse words with their spanish counterparts.
>>
>>35063249
I was just about to say, that sounded like someone writing it in espanol haha

no worries, you should see me when I try to speak Spanish, I get real embarazada
>>
>>35063296
You get pregnant when you try to speak spanish?

that's kinda hot
>>
>>35063403

claro. That was one of the first things we were taught "embarrassed" is not "embarazada".

Things get even more weird since I speak French as well and that mixes all over with Spanish and English, and some words in Japanese sound like Spanish expressions like "subete"
>>
>>35059337
I actually think mine is a thyroid thing my mom has it and I'm tired as fuck
>>
>>35063552
I've never learned it myself but I've been told by a friend that's trying to learn japanese that the pronunciation is pretty much the same as the spanish one. Which is neat

French's a bitch to speak I'll give you that one. Portuguese's the poor man french but it's a lot simpler too.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.