[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are your parents normies? And if yes, does it make you jealous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: rarepepe.png (6KB, 255x278px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.png
6KB, 255x278px
Are your parents normies? And if yes, does it make you jealous that they found themselves? Do you hate them? Or does it give you hope?
>>
My parents are retarded

My father is a low IQ NPC

My mom is literally insane

where do they stand?
>>
File: IMG_3131.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3131.png
118KB, 800x800px
>>35058134
>My dad was an ultra-chad
>My mom was a solid stacy, although not as high tier on the normie scale as my dad
>my older sister is an sjw bisexual stacy who has fucked countless girls and guys
>my younger brother got my dad's ultra chad genes and is currently drowning in pussy in high school
>I'm a balding 20 year old virgin with a small dick
I blame my mom, her genes aren't as good as my dad's, and I got most of mine from her.
>>
File: 1487503896414.jpg (41KB, 391x386px) Image search: [Google]
1487503896414.jpg
41KB, 391x386px
>>35058217
>mfw my parents are exactly the same

at least I know why I'm a brainlet
>>
Dad was probably gamma positive, slightly alpha positive. High energy and confidence, charismatic, honed a ton of skills. Cool-man

Mom slowly sucked the life out of him and he became somewhat blue-pilled. She was almost a normie but a little too neurotic and self obsessed to pretend it was just self-confidence. Became less of a hippie and more of a mainstream boomer Democrat type; expected apocalypse when Trump won but supports Israel's shit, etc.

Sister is a college sjw who's completely lost her fucking mind
>>
they were normies back in high school, not anymore. neither of them have any friends, they don't go anywhere, they don't do anything, they just work, eat, watch tv, and sleep.
>>
ALL parents are normalfags by definition.

They had SEX. They are 1000% certified put a stamp on it normalfags.

EVERY LAST ONE.
>>
>emotionless INTP mother
>chad dad
>autistic son
>>
>>35059998
that's completely normal for adults though
>>
>>35058134
My Dad is somewhat autistic and doesn't talk much, in fact, I barely talk with him (but I still love my Dad, it's just extremely hard to communicate with him because he enjoys silence a little bit too much). He is also extremely shy and never hooked up a woman, but for some reason, my at this time 18 yo mother (who was extremely good looking, I saw pics from her from the 80s) hooked up my at this time 30 yo father (who was broke at this time), just because he was so good looking.
They both are almost 40 years together now, my Mum is the complete opposite from my Dad, she is 54 and still make new friends and have friends they are even 30 years younger than her (because we have a business where we work with young people generally).
I am more like my father, I even look exactly like him, I'm in a better shape than he was in my age (24), but a girl never tried to flirt with me ever, I'm still a kv.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.