[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe we could be happy on one of these.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 7633452346.png (283KB, 1196x633px) Image search: [Google]
7633452346.png
283KB, 1196x633px
Maybe we could be happy on one of these.
>>
>>35057663
>TRAPpist

what did they mean by this?
>>
OMG PLANETS AROUND A STAR IVE NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE HOLY CRAP WHAT EXCITING NEWS
>>
>>35057663
B looks pretty good. I could burn and die in the searing heat of the raging sun.
>>
>>35058647
You realize it's only since 1995 we even knew other solar systems existed at all right? We legit did not know if there were other planets at all, many even thought solar systems like our own were quite rare.

Now we know they're fucking everywhere, when you look up the stars probably almost all of them have planets. You don't think that's cool to know?
>>
>>35058630
>TRAnsiting Planets and PlanetesImals Small Telescope-South (TRAPPIST)

kind of a labored acronym imo
>>
>>35058699
>when you look up the stars probably almost all of them have planets.
You fucking don't know science you cucked faggot. Only about 10% of all stars have a planet orbiting them (I'm guessing your familiar with the concept of orbiting); it's not "almost all"
>>
>>35058699
who cares, defund nasa and give me more neetbux
>>
File: verysmugtoko.jpg (59KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
verysmugtoko.jpg
59KB, 600x776px
>>35057663
Any sort of further research into this never. Why even live?
>>
>>35058882
I can't wait til President Trump starts cutting your NEETbux. Enjoy minimum wage and 60hrs/week
>>
r>>35058936
i can't wait for President Trump to cut nasa spending by 90% to pay for the wall
>>
I'd like to live on F, it looks like a comfy icy planet
>>
>>35058699
literally so fucking what. until there's a way to travel to these planets (which is never). nobody should really give a shit about outerspace. period.
>>
>>35058793
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exoplanet
>On average, there is at least one planet per star, with a percentage having multiple planets.
>>
>>35058647
>>35058882
>>35059545
>it doesn't even matter
>may as well not care
Yeah nothing matters let's just all bin ou'reselves right now.
>>
>>35058716
The acronyms used for projects/collaborations in astronomy are out of control

> t. Astronomer
>>
As much as I love space, so what? Oh look, new planets. What do they have that is unique? Nothing? Then who the fuck cares?
>>
>>35060538
>nothing
It's like a tiny little baby solar system anon. You don't think it's interesting that they all orbit so close to their star and each other? One of the longest orbital periods is like 2 earth days!

>tfw you thought other robots would care about science and abstract things
>tfw they don't
>>
>>35060629
I do. Anyone who doesn't is a normalfag captivated by normal faggot small minded meme problems like le economy and le shit nigger migration.
>>
>>35058882
We need to fund them because space exploration is one of the better methods of technological/scientific progress.
>>
>>35057663
>average year is 5 days
>willing to live that close to a star
dwarf stars a shit
>>
>>35060720
that and basically once we colonize space nuclear weapons become a non issue.
>>
>>35058963
Didn't Trump say he was going to cut environmental spending and put all the extra money into space?

Would be good if he stuck to that. Why bother saving this environment when we could just go find a new one.
>>
>>35059545
NO DREAMS ALLOWED.
>>
>>35059545
That's foolish. They only develop a way to get to those other planets by caring and giving a shit. The more other planets you find, the more people get interested in the possibilities and the more money your research/department/warpdrive company gets.

Find actual, legit proof of a planet made of solid gold with rings of diamond dust and you'll get mad investment into coming up with a way to get there.
>>
>>35060538
I know you're fucking underage faggot. Can't wait till Bannon and Devos fuck over all your educations you dumb fucks. No one to compete against for u be in the future in love it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.