[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit have you guys heard of this? Theres a thing called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 6-pack-0081.jpg (96KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
6-pack-0081.jpg
96KB, 800x572px
holy shit have you guys heard of this? Theres a thing called "Lipo Sculpting" , doctors can literally perform laser surgery on you and carve a 6 pack of abs into your body, no need to change your diet or work out ever. im going to save for it, holy shit what a time to be alive
>>
File: 8eFQrVK.jpg (93KB, 830x830px) Image search: [Google]
8eFQrVK.jpg
93KB, 830x830px
That doesn't fix your man titties, you estrogen filled faggot
>>
File: 1355851666685.jpg (133KB, 598x583px) Image search: [Google]
1355851666685.jpg
133KB, 598x583px
>>35057654
or you could just spend all that money on booze&games and continue the lifestyle you have
>>
ever heard of Liposuction?
>>
>>35057850
i know but thats just sucking the fat off your body or whaetever, this is like, using lasers to carve muscles and shit , where there was no definition before. thats amazing to me
>>
>>35057880

That doesn't sound right

originalitty
>>
>>35057654
Yeah, the lasers zap and destroy fat cells without having to cut you open. It takes several treatments and the results show up slowly over a period of time. Also, it doesn't work very well for extremely obese people or skinny-fats. It will still be an improvement though
>>
>>35057654
bloke in the pic already has a decent level of overall muscle
>>
>roastie thinks she bagged Chad
>is sucking his cock
>goes to grab Chad's rock hard abs
>they jiggle wildly
jejejejejje
>>
>>35060246
>jejejejejje
where's my wall
>>
>>35057654
>no need to change your diet or work out ever.

What if you want to keep the abs?
>>
>>35059064

>it doesn't work very well for extremely obese people or skinny-fats

lol, then who is it for?? skinny fat here. skinny fat feels impossible to escape for me personally, why wouldn't it work for skinny fat?
>>
>>35060931
Same guy here, I'm skinny-fat too, and it would still work for us, just not as well as if we were somewhat muscular. I've read that it can lead to loose skin since we have very little muscle underneath the adipose tissue. I could be wrong though. Hopefully one day I will have the money to try it out
>>
>>35057880
>lasers carve muscles
>>
There will come a time when you will have to decide between what is right and what is easy.

Dumbledore.
>>
>>35057654
Sheesh, he's not even that bad on the left. A couple months of diet and exercise and he'd be fine. Whenever I start to get skinny fat I just stop drinking beer for a bit and I drop bodyfat so easily.
>>
>>35060931
dude i've seen real life results of these and they look terrible when non shredded people get them,they're good if you're low body fat but have bad ab genetics but if you actually have fat they look horrible and it legit feels fat and wobbly around the six pack cause you have no defintion
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.