[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I volunteer at a wildlife rehab, and we're going to be giving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1487194845818.jpg (159KB, 954x742px) Image search: [Google]
1487194845818.jpg
159KB, 954x742px
I volunteer at a wildlife rehab, and we're going to be giving a presentation on owls at a elementary school tomorrow morning. I'm nervous and uneasy about answering twelve year olds owl questions! Something I should have no problem answering is turning into a huge problem because those children are the first people I've talked to in months that weren't co-workers. This is bad, how do I confidently talk to these children and teachers?
>>
>>35057500
goooffogozd sfrf
>>
File: C5Uz6Pv.gif (364KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
C5Uz6Pv.gif
364KB, 500x318px
>>35057500
anon, the kids are going to think that you have a pretty cool job dealing with owls all day. Just be super interested in owls and try to get them super interested in owls. be the crazy owl guy who loves the fuck out of owls. owls are your shit, bud. tell some cool owl facts. show them a clip about rotating owls around and how they keep their heads on a swivel on point 24/7 because they are fuck owls.

Get stoked about the owls and youll do fine.
>>
2 tall cans of malt liquor + a Xanax = Life of the party.
>>
>>35057500
>tfw I had one of these presentations at my school when I was in elementary school
>tfw was too shy to ask questions and all the Chad jrs asked funny and inappropriate questions to the presenters
>>
File: jctTHF0.gif (2MB, 250x260px) Image search: [Google]
jctTHF0.gif
2MB, 250x260px
>>35057500
otherwise if the above mentioned doesnt work, bring in candy, and throw it at them in exchange for facts about owls. get them to raise their hands to see if they know their shit on owls and throw candy at them when its right. you bring candy and they could not give a shit less if you are a hairy naked autists who stutters and drools.

so for like $10 worth of bite size snickers you can ace this presentation
>>
>>35058645

Being passionate about it (or at least acting that way) will definitely help. MAKE SURE TO CONTROL THE PACE YOU SPEAK AT. When doing public speaking a common mistake is that people don't realize how quickly they are speaking and being nervous can make you talk even faster.
>>
I'll make a thread about it tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to give it my all, act like an owl-man equivalent of Bill Nye or something to grab their attention.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.