[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Problems

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: beach.jpg (36KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
beach.jpg
36KB, 500x485px
ITT: We post problems and greentexts as if we lived the life of Chad.

Basically, reverse /r9k/.
>>
>>35055926
>going crazy, becoming moody, starting to feel like a life failure compared to my peers
>all because I've had sex in four days

Based on actual Chad I knew.
>>
>>35055926
>only fucked 2 chicks this week dammit
>need money I'm just gonna ask anon to give me some
>>
File: 1487629311928.jpg (102KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1487629311928.jpg
102KB, 750x937px
Fuck me bros,one of my side bitches cant make it tonight for the foursome i had planned. I guess i will have to settle with a boring old threesome *sigh*
>>
File: 1479185466919.jpg (68KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
1479185466919.jpg
68KB, 1024x937px
I wish I were ugly so I could find true love, all these women throw themselves at me just by my looks and all I want is to find the one
>>
>>35056224
Literally a classmate

Hasn't even touched the subject but It's clearly visible
>>
>>35056224
This.
There is this girl that I love but she just likes me for how I look like. Fuck.
>>
>had foursome
>only one of them was able to deepthroat my 9"x6.5" cock
life is suffering lads
>>
>>35056224

>ftw have this problem

Go on so many dates but they all just want sex and some of them never call me again
>>
>just want to be left alone and study because important ODEs test
>girls won't stop messaging me and get moody when I ignore them.
>want me to come over and fuck them but I need to keep working
>they are sending nudes to me in the middle of class and shit.
Based on someone I actually knew.
>>
>>35056871
>gf asked for a 3way with my bro brad
>only have a 9 incher and he's a 12
>>
>>35055926
I've had enough sex to the point where I'm basically tired of it, and so I don't have any real reason to go on. I have no goals. I can get as much sex as I want, but it doesn't fulfill me. In fact, sex actually makes me feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>35056871
>a smart Chad
Well guys, its over and up for us. That's the end.
>>
>>35056964

>implying females ever cared about smarts

>Money
>Fame
>Looks
>>
>>35057505
No but now they can take our niche in the job market as well. Leaving us with nothing.
>>
>>35055926
>I fucked lucy yesterday
>yeah, the blonde one
>She was a virgin
>I know man virgins are so clingy
>she wont stop texting me
>god why do virgins have to be so annoying

A conversation i genuinely overheard.
>>
>>35055926
>tfw dick is so big it keeps falling through boxers
>>
>>35056224
>he think women can genuinely love an ugly guy
boy you are a retard. Women only love with their pussy
>>
>>35057574
i dont get the big dick thing

Ive got a big penis but it doesnt help me. If i was at the point where penis size matters then ive already won.

A big dick is just like the cherry on top of the cake. It doesnt matter how great the cherry is if the cake is a piece of shit but it can make a good cake very good.
>>
>>35057550
Boy oh boy, all I'd ever want is to fuck a qt blonde virgin. Literally gib me dat and I'm ready to die.
>>
I CAN'T FIT MY MOTORCYCLES IN MY GARAGE ANYMORE SINCE I BOUGHT A NEW ONE SO I'VE TAKEN TO CARRYING AROUND ONE IN EACH ARM WHILE I DO MY DAILY ACTIVITIES

originalo
>>
>>35057716
iktf

When i overheard that i was just thinking
>why is this bad?
>she is texting you and stuff
>why is this bad?
>why cant i have a clingy qt blonde virgin who wants to be my gf
>why does chad have to deflower all the virgins?
>>
File: 1467300034484.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1467300034484.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>the delusions ITT
>>
>>35058088
>not understanding hyperbolic humour
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.