[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

orbiting is concidered alpha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 5rJmZ4L.png (315KB, 1260x720px) Image search: [Google]
5rJmZ4L.png
315KB, 1260x720px
sup /r9k/ i was talking to this girl, she told me that basically orbiting a girl is manly/alpha , i'll green text.
>she says: anon, i think you are stupid t.b.h, you are way too nice to people, you offer them services without asking for something in return
>i say: it's allright, i only offer them some of the knowledge i was blessed with, knowledge is supposed to be spread
>she says: no anon you only do it to feel likeable.
>i say: hell no, i don't give a fuck about how people feel about me, i spent the last three years in my room, i would only go out to eat/drink/pee/poop/shower, loneliness never bothered me, am not like the other anon who only treats girls in a good way, that's stupid.
>she says: actually that's realy manly and alpha, even tho he won't get anything back from them, he does it to get some self fullfilement, you only think it's stupid cause you have a feminine side controling your mind.
what do you think /r9k/ is she right? am i feminine for not treating girls in a special way? am i beta for treating people equally??
>>
She's not right, she just mistrusts you because she thinks all men are the same and she's never actually met an alpha male besides what her ideals are in her head or fuckboy meat head Chad who used her and she liked it. She's confused. Do your own thing you're gonna make it
>>
>>35054651
women are rationalizers, not principled thinkers
if you were Chad your isolation and uncompromising attitude would be alpha and sexy
>>
>>35054704
>>35054731
taking notes right now lads, thanks
>>
I hope you sit the fuck down and realize that that all sounds autistic and beta as fuck.
>>
>>35055040
elaborate my mang
>>
Sounds like a lot of cringe, may we never cross paths.
>>
I ghosted a girl because she didn't even kiss me towards the 3rd time we met

Regret, full regret
>>
>>35055074
Does this girl want you as her orbiter? Being an orbiter just means that girls would leech off of you. Youd buy shit and get led on because you want a slight taste of feeling like you're loved even though you're not.

We might be robots, but at least have the dignity to not be taken advantage of.
>>
>>35055099
*shapeshifts into black cat* sounds like you're out of luck
>>
>>35055182
i don't know what she wants,but i treat her the same way i treat any other close friend, the only gesture that can be qualified as "leeching off of me" is me lending her 20 bucks,LENDING, not giving
>>
>>35055293
Of course it starts off with lending. Just be careful man. Orbiting leads to some emotionally damaging places.
>>
>>35055338
thanks my man, i think i'll cut contact between us once she gives me my money
>>
>>35055136
originaly greentext maybe??
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.