[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Army

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1460.jpg (376KB, 2156x2840px)
IMG_1460.jpg
376KB, 2156x2840px
Would you like to do military service?
>why?
>why not?
>>
File: shed.jpg (246KB, 1024x1198px) Image search: [Google]
shed.jpg
246KB, 1024x1198px
i feel like i wouldnt get along with anyone and inevitably get used all the time and be the first to die because no one looking out for me
>>
I went to a recruiter today
>was a pretty nice guy
>didn't try and shame me for being a worthless NEET or having a GED
>gave me some study information for the ASVAB
>at the end he said he was also a NEET before joining the Army
Wish me luck boys. I've pretty much got this in the bag right now.

Though I have a few cutting marks on my thigh, how can i hide those or explain them away? i'm actually not a cuter-fag i was just being edgy. Are they even going to look at my thigh? is this going to be a big problem
>>
Yeah because I could die quickly and wouldn't be branded as a coward for dying.
>>
>>35054967
Yes. If someone see them. Try your best to hide them.
>>
>>35054612
>>why not?
I have no reason to like my country, it's my countries culture that made me into a robot to begin with
>>
>>35055021
>i know nothing of the military other than i what i've seen in video games and movies
That's okay, anon, i'll tell you how it really is.

It's actually really boring most of the time. After basic it turns into a 9-5 job on base where you get the weekends off. That's pretty much it unless you're deployed or doing field work. Field work is basically LARPing summer camp for adults. Being deployed is similar to the 9-5 but hours are more flexible and you're actually doing important things. You do this for 4 years while being around people who are all pretty nice guys and you're very unlikely to kill anyone even if you have a combat MOS.
>>
File: Question Girl.jpg (393KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
Question Girl.jpg
393KB, 950x720px
>>35054967
>You cut your leg on some barbed wire while running out in the countryside

Say something like that, it's not as if they can prove you're lying.
>>
>>35055142
fuck

>>35055196
I was going to I did it for a edgy girl. I also have a really crude tattoo in the same place which I think verifies the story, right? That's a believable story

also that isn't a girl, anon
>>
>>35054612
When they implement state issued GFs sure.
>>
I was a NEET when I joined the Army and im still a NEET, but I went combat arms. They will force you to be in the presence of chads with lower IQs than you.

I honestly dont think it was a smart decision. I'm no less depressed than I was, and the suicidal thoughts dont stop either. The uniform will just make people look at you differently.

I think I have gotten a little better at lying though, like there were little nuances there that I hadnt catched on to before I joined.
>>
>>35054612
not like I can, where I live there are too many applicants and its somewhat difficult to enter
>>
Would never really join the military, although sometimes I wonder what it must have been like to be a privateer during the Spanish Succession. Wars fought on the frontier are crazy, they're fought a lot with irregulars and because its the frontier there's almost no rules, anything goes.
>>
File: 141314367586.jpg (264KB, 733x798px) Image search: [Google]
141314367586.jpg
264KB, 733x798px
>>35054612
>Would you like to die in a war for resources in the false flag of patriotism?
No thank you mister recruiter sir, i prefer to live my life without scars
>>
File: le honest merchant face.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
le honest merchant face.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>35054612
No thank you.

I wish to not do pic related's bidding.

I also have no interests in any of the non-combat meme dead-end careers that they have.

I also wish to not be more of a burden on the taxpayers' dollar than I already am.
>>
Already doing military service, not out of free will though. Shits pretty boring right now desu, each day feels like the same. Also being around with normies and pretending to be one is pretty tiresome. I guess it makes me less of an autist but I still don't like it.
>>
>>35055533
I am not a robot I just come on this board to laugh at you faggots,but I cant wait to join the army and get ripped and start fucking bitches and smacking hoes.
>>
>>35055907
also I dont give a fuck If I am doing shlomos bidding. jewish media made pussy easy to get,I just have a bit of a problem if shlomo asked me to help out those refugees.
>>
>>35054967
Cut your thigh more but in weird unnatural directions so that it looks like an accident
>>
Only if I get put into a regiment filled with robots.
>>
>>35055252
>I did it for a girl
Enjoy your Section 8, I guess.
>>
>>35055907
>>35055954

Nice try with those last minute "I am not a robot haha I am Chad McNormie" posts there buddy. Enjoy your servitude and virginity.
>>
Yes becuase I'd stop being a worthless waste of space, air, food, etc.
But I don't know if I could enlist, I'm 25 and Auswich mode
>>
File: feelingman.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
feelingman.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>tfw have 2 chronic illnesses and couldn't join even if I wanted to
>>
>>35054612
I was in the air force but left early, boot camp sucks ass.
>>
>>35056418
Join before it's too late. Eat a bit more.
>>35056641
>couldn't handle chair force boot camp
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.