[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ppomo Asmr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw you will never rest your head ob ppomo's lap as she whispers in your ear.

She is so perfect anons, why can't I have a gf like her? She has the cutest voice while speaking English too. Do you think she is a virgin and single?

https://youtu.be/ftN3mJif5Fs
>>
>>35054084
she need to make more yandere videos

since i already memorized her only one (i always sleep with it on ) i need more variety
>>
>>35054147
I want to hear moaning sound videos
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Why are Korean girls so perfect anons? This girl is definitely a 10/10 QT
>>
File: korean.jpg (55KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
korean.jpg
55KB, 640x360px
>>35054298
plastic surgeries
>>
>>35054551
Nearly every white female in the United states gets nose and boob jobs, it's common in maby places.
>>
File: Imbeautiful.jpg (159KB, 1080x785px) Image search: [Google]
Imbeautiful.jpg
159KB, 1080x785px
>>35054608
sadly north american women are too ugly to repair.

even nazi super science can't fix THIS.
>>
>>35054084
Oh sweet lord the tiddies on her, i just want to smush my face into those bountiful Korean funbags while she jerks me off
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (39KB, 530x297px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
39KB, 530x297px
>>35054643
Imagine waking up, going out to the kitchen and seeing THIS.
What would you do anon?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
*blocks your path*

If you battle me I'll do whatever you want anon! What do?
>>
>>35054877
i would hope i die in my sleep before i wake up

and if i do, id guzzle some sleep syrup and go back to sleep.

and even if i DID get up, i never leave my room.

>kek, your turn faggot.

humans are overrated
>>
>>35054084
My boyfriend listens to shit like this on youtube and it makes me so jealous.

What are the chances that he eventually leaves me in pursuit of some busty ASMR attention whoring slut?
>>
>>35055080
100%, it is the goal of all of us.
>>
>>35055003
Eat the pan cakes off of her beautiful Korean boobs.
>>
I fucking hate ASMR

I hate hearing saliva slushing about and lip smacking

how do you fags not feel like you want to punch the screen
>>
>>35054084
I like her a lot because she makes really good videos. Not always though, some of her stuff is hit or miss with me.

Anyway, i've watched her stuff for a long time now but it was only a few months ago i realized she has a large chest, she always hides it with the camera angle or clothes she wears but in that picture you posted for the OP it's pretty obvious. Check out her vids yourself to see, she's got big fat ppomodori titties senpai.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.