[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead End

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

That's it for me. I fucked up, big time. All that's left for me to do is killing myself. I planned on shooting myself in the head with a pistol or revolver, since i'm too cowardy to cut my wrists or hang myself, and too poor to use other, more fancy methods. I want something quick and relatively effective. That's the problem though, I don't know what type of gun to buy, what type of bullets, I don't know anything about guns. /k/ would just laugh to my face so I'm asking here instead. Could you guys recommend me a specific pistol or revolver type of weapon that's powerful yet affordable enough to do the job? I don't want to be left barely alive in a hospital bed. Help me please. As a reward if you help me, I might stream my death when I get the gun.
>>
File: better ual.jpg (58KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
better ual.jpg
58KB, 960x958px
Man I wish I would be living in America
>>
>>35053314
Me too. I probably wouldn't have to ask this if I did.
>>
How can you be too cowardly to hang yourself? It's not that bad, Anon. It's really uncomfortable for about 15-30 seconds, but after that it's a smooth ride.
>>
>>35053255
tell us what you did and how you fucked up.
>>
>>35053255
Go to your local firearm store, look at what they have used in .357, .40 or .45.

Fucker only has to work once.
>>
you need to live. STFU about all the bad things that are happening to you, get your shit together and LIVE
>>
>>35053366
I'm sorry but I'm just afraid of hanging myself. Besides those 15-30 seconds would be pure agony, just imagine that. Fucking nope. Better a quick and easy death by the bullet.

>>35053367
I just failed at everything in life. There's nothing especific about it and it would take too long to list everything I did wrong. I'm probably the most robotic person in this whole board. I'm a useless piece of shit and it's time I end myself.
>>
>>35053489

die doing something useful, like a violent attack on our jewish overlords. what do you have to lose?
>>
>>35053255
A revolver is a type of pistol retard.
Kill yourself sooner.
>>
>>35053489
>I just failed at everything in life.
Then you are doing the wrong things, not being the wrong guy.
>>
>>35053400
Thank you. With those will it be too messy? I mean, are those so powerful that they would absolutely blow my head to pieces or would it be relatively clean? (just a bullet hole in my head and blood of course)

>>35053408
Sorry friend, but I think I have lived long enough.
>>
File: 1457160450856.jpg (42KB, 773x645px) Image search: [Google]
1457160450856.jpg
42KB, 773x645px
I wonder if you really do die when you shoot yourself. It'd be unimaginable to survive somewhere deep inside and suffer hours of extreme pain before you really died.
>>
>>35053489
Go cry into the corner or/and drink yourself to sleep, next day you will wake up fresh. I wont do normie talk but if you really wanna do that its big riske you will miss and you will be even bigger failure but really talk to your mom or just yell like sperglord if you really don't care anymore it wouldn't be a problem and it can make you feel better
>>
>>35053592
Yes it would be very messy but that is kind of the point. If you can put up with pain look for angles to shoot for the heart but you will have to feel it.
>>
>>35053603
What if we never actaully die.. we just feel constant pain after death
>>
you cannot kill yourself Rick and Morty season 3 is coming. Shame if you miss it
>>
>>35053525
I just want to be buried in peace by my family. I don't want to be remembered as some kind of Anti-semitic terrorist. So, sorry.

>>35053539
>Kill yourself sooner.
I wish I could.
As I said, I don't know anything about guns.

>>35053552
Everything I do is wrong. I'm just a waste of skin.
>>
shotgun to the head is always reliable.

a pistol is tricky because you can miss.

shotgun is the way to go, literally
>>
>>35053603
I hope that's not the case and I really do die instantly.

>>35053637
>Go cry into the corner or/and drink yourself to sleep
I already do that, it doesn't work for me anymore. I also no longer get enjoyment out of vidya or anime.

>>35053643
>If you can put up with pain look for angles to shoot for the heart
I might do that, I don't know. I'm a coward, but maybe one day I'll feel particularly more depressed than usual and I try that.
>>
>>35053750
Yeah, I know but it would be too messy. It has to be a pistol.
>>
>>35053919

Buy a magnum. They have a high caliber, i'm no gunfag. but that seems like a good choice
>>
>>35053705
>Everything I do is wrong.
I tend to disagree with everyone who says so. I went from biggest sperg to working part of society.
>>
>>35053994
Yeah, maybe, a .357 is a type of magnum right?

>>35054004
>I went from biggest sperg to working part of society.
How did you do that? if you don't mind telling.
>>
an honest and cheap answer is a 12 gauge shotgun

assuming you're in the US and in a non shit state, you should be able to find a single-shot 12g shotgun for under $200 easy, make sure it says on the barrel it's rated for 3" shotshells, buy some 12g slugs, that will do the job
>>
>>35054141
Unfortunately i'm not in the US, but i'll keep it in mind I guess.
>>
>>35054094
>How did you do that? if you don't mind telling.
I'm not going to give you the be yourself speech, because it's plain wrong. At some night I sat in my room and asked myself what I was doing wrong all of the time. I fucked up everything I did, only turning me further down the drain at each turn.
Well, I sat there and thought about what I should do. Killing myself was a thought, but off the table simply because my father passed a couple year earlier and I wasn't going to put my brother and mother through it again. Now I understood that the fault was completely mine. The way I acted towards people left me isolated, they did not isolated me without reason. I used the end of my mandatory school time to break even and just say fuck it.
I went into town and bought clothing I saw as what I would want to wear. I imagined how happy and working me would act and look like and did my best to move towards that. Not once did I evaluate myself with past me, because that would be stupid and would only put stepping stones within my path.
After I did that, started to read more and started to do things I wanted to do, I found a nice woman. I found a job, friends. I married. I'm grateful and know that it was a lot of luck involved, but it turned out to be the best choice I made.
This is the reason why I am on this board, to help out whenever I can as a kind of giving back.
>>
>>35054284
Thank you. Do you mind if I ask you how/where did you find your woman? Was it at work or someplace else? I think that's what I need, just a nice woman that gets me out of this pit.
>>
>>35054492
>a nice woman that gets me out of this pit.
She helped me a lot to become a regular guy, to become a man by myself. To be honest, I met her online by luck. I played some stupid online minigame and we had fun (I guess it was some kind of billiard game), then we decided to stay in touch. We talked, I vsitied her and we just went along with it. She has selective mutism, is unable to speak to strangers and extremely shy. I just put in the hour no other guy was willing to give her.
>>
>>35054566
So, do you think I shouldn't kill myself? Im 22, how old are you?. Do I still have a chance to get my shit together?
>>
>>35054683
I am 25 and all of this took it's time. I got out of school at 18 and it has been a journey ever since. If you ask me about what you should do, I don't feel to be in the place to tell you. I just doubt it's a smart move, from this small conversation you don't seem like that much of a lost cause.
Just give it a try, if you find that it doesn't bring the results you wished for you can still do as you see fitting. But giving up on an opportunity is always a bad move.
>>
>>35054781
Ok, I won't take more of your time. Thanks. I'm kind of confused on what to do, but I think I won't kill myself for now.
>>
OP Never delivers
>>
Listen up, you want to get rid of the pain. I don't think you actually want to die. Understand that depression partly comes from a chemical imbalance in the brain and that it can be treated. Even if you might be unable to see it right now, there is always another way. I'm assuming you feel guilty (call me a cuntfaggot if my assumption is wrong), so the first step is to get rid of the guilt. Seek help if you can, fight with what you have.
>>
>>35054880
Decide what you want and work towards it. That is all of the advise you need.

But I can tell you, no woman is going want a man she has to fix. The same way, many of the people on here will tell you not to go for mentally damaged or immature women. You think "oh, I'll fix them and they'll love me forever...but no, you won't fix them and they will ruin your life while you try.

Women have that same notion of men, the women that want a broken man to fix, aren't worth being with. They're ruined emotionally, mentally, whatever.

You want a woman worth being with, get your shit together, meet normie standards. Get a job, car, place to live. Be able to offer something to a relationship other than a warm body. Then you'll have a chance at getting a woman who has something more than just a warm body to add to a relationship.
>>
File: IMG_0793.jpg (108KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793.jpg
108KB, 576x768px
>killing yourself
>not killing as many other people as you can instead

Maximum faggot
>>
>>35054959
Yeah, maybe. I already go to a psychologist. He's kind of useless, but he tries. I Don't think you care but here's my list of failures. First off i'm a 22 kissless-hugless-handholdless virgin, college drop out 3 times, NEET, hiki for one year (no misaki yet), got fat (not extremely overwheight but still), no personality (im the blandest, most boring person ever), no ambition (I lost it after dropping from college), No skills whatsoever, no friends (i used to have a few but that was 4 years ago), family hates me, no hobbies, 90 IQ retard (probably), etc, etc. I lost at life. I'm feel guilt of being such a failure and that's hard to get rid off, but i'll try.
>>
>>35055254

There are harder ways to lose. You're not backed into a corner just yet, cupcake. Don't be a faggot
My life is way more fucked up then you, and I have friends and a job and shit.
>>
>>35055137
>Get a job, car, place to live
That's a long way to go, especially where I live. But I agree with what you say. What I would really like is a woman that wants to have a monogamous relationship with me but I know that's impossible. I'll will start by getting a job guess. I hope the local mcdonalds is hiring.
>>
Best way to kill yourself is with a shotgun, not a pistol. Use 12 gauge slugs. No way you'll survive that. Also, make sure you put the barrel in your mouth, pointed up toward the top of your head. Don't be retarded and stick it into the back of your throat.
>>
>>35055254
You're 22. You still have a lot of time to correct your mistakes and improve. Start small, set small goals. If your family hates you, then they're not your family. You're saying you lost at life, but you're not even halfway through. Keep fighting, soldier. It is worth it in the end.
>>
>>35055623
>It is worth it in the end
I hope it is, thanks for your kind words. I feel a little better than when I started the thread. Also, it's not that my family hates, but more like they resent me for my failures. I just have to prove to them that i can still improve my life.
>>
>>35055432
>Mcdonad's
fuck that mate, look for entry level skilled jobs.

welder apprentice, AT&T cable technician, construction work, truck driver, forklift operator, etc. The type of jobs that you will find employment at anywhere you want to move to. The type that expect you to be a blank slate then train you to what they need. Show a desire to learn and be interested in what they do.

NEVER go into service industry, its hell to get out of once you have aged past what companies look for in 'entry-level' positions.

I'd rather be the 45yr old worker putting up roofing than the 32yr old waiter at Applebee's.
>>
File: Charcoal_Briquette.jpg (497KB, 2608x2036px) Image search: [Google]
Charcoal_Briquette.jpg
497KB, 2608x2036px
>>35053255
>not burning charcoal
stay pleb
>>
Good. Maybe you'll be reborn with better taste in anime.
>>
>>35053255

Why not life the high life when your life is meaningless anyways
Like,Rob normies
Buy and Sell drugs
All that shit and buy yourself nice stuff
And if you get caught kill yourself
Thank me later
>>
>>35053663
Then wouldn't death be the same as life?
>>
OD'ing on heroin is the best method for suicide, Opie.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.