[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you shave, you are a fucking normie who has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

Reminder that if you shave, you are a fucking normie who has bought into the Jewish meme that you need to look clean in order to be attractive to women.
>>
Not if your beard looks like patchy pubes
>>
I need to look clean for job
I need a job for cash
I need cash for a house
I need a house to not die
I need to not d ... sheeet
>>
>>35053001
I shave because it feels good afterwards, just like showering does. I'd argue some men look better with facial hair too so it's not merely a matter of trying to be attractive to women
>>
I guess women should never shave their bodies at all either then
>>
>>35053001
I look much better with a beard because of my long face
>>
>>35053089
No, they really shouldn't.
>>
>>35053001
actually I just don't want anyone to know what I look like with a beard, in case I ever want to start my life over somewhere else
>>
>>35053001
>beards
Fucking nu-male
>>
>>35053001

You've got this completely backwards. Every nu male faggot out there has a beard. I don't know any guys who even go clean shaven anymore. Shaving your face is redpilled
>>
>>35053001
I don't shave in an attempt to attract women. I shave after my beard has grown out for a long time and if it gets a bit itchy when I lay my head down to go to sleep. Then I just let it go all over again.
>>
>>35053353
I shave my face every week and shave my neck almost every day
>>
>>35053099
>No, they really shouldn't.
Gay
>>
>>35053285
I agree that shaving your face is redpilled, but in my case I have a pretty round face from genetics as well as the physical effects of alcoholism. It really benefits my aesthetic more to keep at least a trimmed beard on.
>inb4 stop drinking and exercise etc
I get it.
>>
>>35053394
>being the literal definition of gay
It's nice that women shave their legs and underarms, but I swear if you're bothered by pubic hair on a woman you are a faggot. I don't know if you are or not, but you better not be.
>>
>>35053099
You'll find a woman as autistic as you one day, anon

Im sure of it

Probably at my uni's english department
>>
>>35053001
anything anyone does in europe or america is because of jew influence.
>>
>>35053098
same but
>have to shave because job

fuck these fucking kikes god damn it
>>
>>35053001
Too bad beards are the meme ATM
>>
>>35053001
I find it hard to sleep with stubble or a beard rubbing against my pillow.
>>
>>35053001
No, I shave because beard nets are the spawn of satan, and I have to wear one to be in a clean room envirnonment.

Gay.
>>
>>35053001
I have hair on my forehead, cheeks (almost up to the eyes), all over the neck, on ear lobes too.
So I have to shave to just avoid people throwing stones at me.
>>
>>35053619
What kind of job requires you to shave?

Aside from like, military and law enforcement since you may need to wear a gas mask and beards interfere on the seal it makes with your face.
>>
File: GettyImages-492686446.jpg (37KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-492686446.jpg
37KB, 640x481px
>>35053284
Jealous that you can't grow a beard, you estrogen filled faggot? LOL!!!
>>
>>35053001
I'm not a numale, and I don't have a weak chin, so no reason for a beard.
>>
>>35053054
This.

>that feeling of shaving + showering after a week of camping
Nothing better. Just feels so clean.
>>
you're a fucking pussy if you still use shaving cream when you shave
>>
>>35054240
You're jealous

origiano
>>
>>35053001

Bear mode faggot detected.
>>
>>35054416
I use sweat from my ass
>>
>>35053001
I shave because I can't grow a full beard.
>>
File: chris.png (316KB, 536x376px) Image search: [Google]
chris.png
316KB, 536x376px
>tfw 21 and still don't have any facial hair
should i call it a day?
>>
>>35053001
>in order to be attractive to women

Lol no
I have to shave my job requires me to do it.

Women are not worth that much effort.
>>
>>35053001
is it some type of mental illness that certain people are convinced there is some type of jewish conspiracy behind everything
>>
>>35053054
this. i am obsessed with razors as a baby. i called them "Miza" i growed now, i shave becuz it feels great.
>you will never be a kid with his cool uncle playing synth while you stare autistically into your "Miza". all While hiding from grandma.
>>
>>35053001
>in order to be attractive to women

I only shave cuz I wanna look cute like a grill :3
>>
how come so many men today cant grow a decent beard anymore? out of 100 25 year olds more than half have weak facial hair. why
>>
tfw can' grow that much hair
>it's all thin except on my head.
It's a gift and a curse.
On one hand I don't have to deal with chest back ,or that thick ass crack hair etc.I pretty much wake up with a trap body except for legs and genitals.
On the other hand, I can only grow a dark peachfuzz mustace that looks dirt when I let it grow and some patchy chin hair
>>
>>35053001
Oh fuck off.
Why does everyone here have to be such a fucking prick?
>>
>>35054529
Not really, just hide your misery like these faggots do
>>35053284
>>35053285
>>35054240
You'll join us once you can grow one, so no worries
>>
>>35054782

Estrogen and hormones in everything? I don't know. I have freakish facial hair where my left cheek fills in strong, but I only have a few hairs on my right side. It's fucked and mall necessitates that I shave when the hair moves past stubble
>>
>>35053001
I don't think my shaggy beard looks good, but funnily enough I've been complimented on my facial hair after I forgot to shave for a week. Some girls do seem to prefer hair over no hair.

>>35054782
Some people just don't have the genes for it. My grandpa never got more than a few odd hair his old life but he wasn't a weak guy or anything, he was 6'4 and 240 lbs with a massive frame and chiseled jawline.

This >>35056721 is probably also a factor. Birth control doesn't get filtered out in the water supply, so if you live in an area where water gets recycled constantly and you drank local water you probably got affected by it.
>>
>>35053029
Really good, have a (you)!
>>
>>35053001
>Jew meme
>Most Jews have beards
>>
>>35053001
only gays and faggots have beards

if you have a beard you look ridiculous.

I have to shave constantly so it isnt like im jealous. I could grow a beard but i dont want to. Theyre dirty and look stupid.
>>
>Look borderline nu-male with facial hair.
>babyface McGee without

Nu male it is
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.