[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here struggling with being ugly manlet with body

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Anyone else here struggling with being ugly manlet with body dismorphia and feeling sick when you see your image? Is it possible to actually get better?
>>
>>35052290
I'm 5'9 and 120 lbs, so anytime I see a picture with my arms and legs exposed I want to fucking kill myself. I actually look like a skeleton.
>>
>>35052290
Yes. Get furious, channel that hatred into a long term effort and: eat healthy, lift, work and make money, with possible plastic surgery.

That's my plan, at least.
>>
>>35052313
I was about 100 until mid 20s, then i gained a lot of fat really fast, now i am 154 at 5'7 and no matter what my belly wont go
>>35052357
I feel so depressed and anxious if i go out though, i also feel no motivation at all, how do you do it?
>>
>>35052400
You need momentum. Not gonna lie, the first weeks are fucking awful, but you need to hold until you notice a difference. You'll suddenly understand it was all worth it. And about going out, take it easy, no one gives a shit about you. No, not in a dark way, I mean, everybody minds their own business, just as you do, do what you have to do and move on.
>>
a-are you the real dimitri?
>>
>>35052290
Hedi is a god
>>
>>35052290

You could either:
1) Do all the hard work, trying to improve upon what you've got. You'll ofc need to manage the upkeep by excessive training and motitoring food intake for the rest of your life. Also plastic surgery.

2) Accept your own looks. Don't feel bad about them. Git cognitive behavioral therapy for BDD.
>>
>tfw no body dismorphic male (male) low self esteem bf
>>
>>35052290
It's a god damn struggle when you're 5'7'', have a 4/10 face, and not well put together. I feel you OP
>>
blame your parents.

shame manlets and womanlets into not breeding, and then maybe the mind raping suffering well end.
>>
File: IMG_2634.jpg (50KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2634.jpg
50KB, 482x427px
>>35052290
Sure it's possible, it's just highly unlikely. I need about $60,000 worth of corrective surgery on my face and body, and while it is "possible" for me to obtain, I never will due to depression and lack of energy/motivation. I've just accepted the fact that I will be ugly and alone for my whole life, and I try to avoid reflective surfaces outside of my approved ones. It feels horrible, but over the years I've become complacent
>>
>>35052483
Yeah i keep telling myself that no one cares but my brain keeps fucking with me anyway. I tried getting a wagecuck jobs but so far no luck.
>>35052527
Ye
>>35052558
Indeed, he kinda makes simple, everyday wearable clothing into high fash stuff, pretty nuts
>>35052566
I already watch what i eat and shit but i don't think i can change much i think my body is shit and also ruined by bad decisions

I also really tried to accept for years but it just doesn't happen it's like i get a little progress and then it rewinds somehow
>>35052684
Pls be a girl(female)
>>35052698
Yeah i mean what the fuck do we have to work with
>>35052727
I do blame them, they did almost everything wrong and often blamed me when i pointed it out
>>
File: IMG_2436.png (449KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2436.png
449KB, 640x1136px
I have a screen cap of the last r9k bread you were and in with me.
>>
>>35052774
I really feel you, even if i had money if i got surgery i would probably end like one of those bogdanoff guys,
>>
>>35052791
OP is this guy? wow, cool, he looks in all seriousness good
>>
how old are you, stanley-san?
>>
File: IMG_2465.jpg (24KB, 208x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
24KB, 208x208px
>>35052833
OP is indeed the Stanmister
>>
>>35052791
Charge your phone pls
>>35052833
Are you memin? Most people say that i am ugly and i look like a monkey
>>35052870
27 i feel old af man
>>
>>35052313
I fell you 6'5 67KG
>>
>>35052698
When you're 5'7" and good-looking life is swell. So easy to get girls.
>>
>>35052937
no i am not

i think you look good you just insecure
>>
>>35053149
Could it be just body dismorphia then? I genuinely think i look repulsive
>>
I'm short and ugly. I don't have dysmorphia. I'm just ugly. I'm getting revision jaw surgery and hair surgery.

I'm also buying a sex doll.
>>
>>35054723
You look way below average.
>>
>>35052290
This is how I'm healing
>spend a lot of time looking at my face in the mirror
>go on pic taking sprees, set up a makeshift lightroom in front of a mirror and spend two hours taking pics
>color correct each one so the white balance is good
>crop and evaluate them, keep about 10% of the pics I take
>post on /soc/ for validation and confidence boost
>add desperate roasties on kik and exchange pics
>wait for them to tell me I'm handsome because of said desperation
I think it just needs more reinforcement.
I used to physically cringe at the thought of posting my pictures on /soc/, but I did it a lot anyway and now I don't care. I usually get 6 and 7 ratings which is probably average since normies always rate higher to get high rates as well.
At least now I can accept that there's nothing actually wrong with my face, and normal people aren't models so I'm not particularly ugly or memorable.
The height thin is an issue, I'm 5'8" which is child tier, but I guess that just means I'll have to go for 5'4" or shorter roasties if and when I ever work up a courage to actually court one.
>>
File: Paddy O'Brien.jpg (2MB, 5168x2907px) Image search: [Google]
Paddy O'Brien.jpg
2MB, 5168x2907px
I used to think I was ugly but now I know I'm good looking and I have a gf as well.
>>
>>35055871
I always knew you would make it Talbadar
>>
>>35054723
You're painfully average Stan my man, but I bet you look beautiful when you laugh and really smile about something you genuinely enjoy. Rather than giving the 1000 yard stare in all your photos
>>
>>35055871
He even posted a photo as a kid, he was so kawaii
>>
>>35052290
The worst thing for me is that I have good facial structure, and I used to not really be insecure about it. Then acne fucked up my face and now I think about it all the time. Come on world, I was miserable enough before this.
>>
>>35052290
STANLEY NO YOU LOOK GREAT STOP THIS
>>
File: N_oavaAb.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
N_oavaAb.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>35056314
LIES IF I LOOKED GREAT WHY GIRLS LAUGH OR RUN AWAY FROM ME IT'S NOT FAIR REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.