[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw ate 10,000 calories today I finally did it boys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: fatjak.png (47KB, 1248x728px) Image search: [Google]
fatjak.png
47KB, 1248x728px
>tfw ate 10,000 calories today
I finally did it boys
>>
Congratulations! Shoot for 20,000 now! You can do it!
>>
>>35052201
How hard is it to just eat 1500 calories a day
and or not shovel food into your pudgy little mouth?
>>
>>35052201
Congrats, why set this goal for yourself?
>>
I've been eating less than 800 calories for the past few days now. This hunger is hellish
>>
>>35052226
Stop encouraging this gluttony you piece of shit
>>
>>35052232
Eating just 1500 calories a day is easy, but making the food healthy AND tasty requires effort, which for me is the hard part.
>>
>>35052272
he was joking you dumbfuck
>>
>>35052327
No, he wasn't. Fuck off
>>
>>35052334
yes he was. fuck off
>>
>>35052347
>yes he was. fuck off

Fuck off
>>
>>35052347
>>35052334
how about both of you fuck off
>>
>>35052353
>>yes he was. fuck off

>Fuck off

fuck off
>>
>>35052267
not really man just drink more water
i ate today some pieces of bread with jam in the morning and some fruits at about 4 pm
the thing is i dont do anything else but to play games so i dont burn that many calories
>>
How did you do it? I've been trying to eat more but I have a hard time surpassing 6000 calories.
>>
File: 01 - W7YmIoa.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
01 - W7YmIoa.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>tfw normies will never understand us
>they will keep pushing and pushing us until we are forced to eat them all

the uprising is coming, repent now or suffer the consequences
>>
>>35052361
>>>yes he was. fuck off
>>Fuck off
>fuck off

Eat shit, buddy
>>
>>35052377
>>>yes he was. fuck off
>>Fuck off
>fuck off
>Eat shit, buddy

I'm not your buddy, friend
>>
>>35052423
>>>>yes he was. fuck off
>>>Fuck off
>>fuck off
>>Eat shit, buddy
>I'm not your buddy, friend

I'm not your buddy, tiger
>>
>>35052423
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>35052423
this isn't me

originall
>>
>>35052372
Lol @ 'uprising'

That's rich, coming from a guy who can barely lift himself out of his seat, and can't even get an erection from the self induced diabetes
>>
>>35052441
>this isn't me
>originall

Yea, it is. Fuck off
>>
File: PicsArt_02-22-11.21.39.jpg (495KB, 1861x1745px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-22-11.21.39.jpg
495KB, 1861x1745px
RE: UPRISING

It's actually called a downward spiral

Pig Boy

Smile
>>
>>35052438
Jokes on you; I just want the (You). Did you see how I orchestrated that? It was so perfect. I just memed the same meme everyone here memes, but I put it out there so gently you couldn't resist.
It's like asking a slut what her sign is. It's a horrible line, of course, but she can't help but to roll her eyes and answer anyway. And that's all you need. Once she responds you both know she will be yours. The door is open.
And in that same way, you are now mine. I have you and your (You) and there is no way for you to change that. You have been dominated, used, and soon will be discarded.
But you knew this would be the case when you responded. It's the silly game we play here. We pretend we're actually conversing but it's all really just a ridiculous dance. One partner leads, the other follows, and neither has truly gained nor lost anything.
We carry on, and we know we'll do it again and again. Probably not with the same partner, but that's ok. It's the thrill of the hunt that keeps us coming back. The thrill of hunting and, if we're being honest, the thrill of the vulnerability of being honest.
Thanks for the dance, anon.
>>
>>35052449
He will eat you.
>>
>>35052460
uhh, this isn't me either...
>>
>>35052201
Fucking how? I don't think I could physically eat 10,000 calories and I'm a lard ass.
>>
What are you guys eating that is this calorie dense? Food is fucking expensive, but here you are eating 5 times as much as an average person's daily need. I know these are probably troll posts, but I also know that some of you guys actually do eat this much.
>>
im literally going to douse normies in ranch and eat them
>>
nothing more normie than a fatty they deserve to b stoned 2bh and fair
>>
File: IMG_2932.jpg (197KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2932.jpg
197KB, 821x797px
>>35052201
Impressive OP. What are your height/weight stats, if I may ask? I want to get a mental image of your glorious eating machine of a body.
>>
File: FRVGWim.jpg (182KB, 1128x780px) Image search: [Google]
FRVGWim.jpg
182KB, 1128x780px
>>35052372
You and what army? The Waddling Warhogs? We will just walk away at a normal pace.
>>
>>35052201
Can you go in detail of how you managed on doing this? At my worst I consumed at most 5,000+ calories.
>>
File: PicsArt_02-21-04.39.54.jpg (78KB, 319x469px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-21-04.39.54.jpg
78KB, 319x469px
RE: DDIT

People in here always accuse me of 'coming from reddit', the same way pigboy accused someone else a minute ago....

(I've literally never been to that website in my life and have no intentions of going there whatsoever)

However... Here's the important part

By accusing someone of coming from reddit, you simply demonstrate that YOU are so lost in a void of real life experiences, that the ONLY material you have is desperately taken from internet websites, because you sit in your stinky, filthy, wretched spider holes in front of that piece of shit computer 24/7, and have no real life source for 'insultory comparison' while you grasp for straws....

If you'll notice, MY material is sourced from real life experiences

I point out your errors in things like ACVOMPLISHING GOALS, EXUDING SELF CONFIDENCE, PUBLIC SPEAKING & GETTING GIRLS....

If my only real life experiences had taken place in front of a computer I suppose I would also be miserable and fat....

By the way, I used to be morbidly obese....

I lost ALL of the weight... it's actually very easy to do and I would be more than happy to help you do it yourself... you are behaving in a predictable fashion... you are pretending that you are comfortable with being fat and that it's a 'funny joke' or something...

But I know that you are lying... You're miserable... You're extremely unhappy with yourself and you know it's not a laughing matter at all....

You desperately want to control your weight but you are weak and do not have the Constitution or stamina to stick it out for a little while until you see results in your weight loss, and find it easier just to continue stuffing your fat lazy face....

Notice that I didn't use another website as material?

My advice is Rock Solid and I never give advice to somebody about a subject that I haven't already tackled myself
>>
Are you a bad enough dude to not eat like a pig?
>>
@35052717
you are honestly the biggest shitlord on this website, even the husky nigger is better than you

unironically kill yourself, no (You) for you
>>
>>35052496

Lol @ you pretending that YOU are somehow capable of 'being in control'

You're not fooling anybody
>>
File: ASHLEY_NEPTUNE.jpg (61KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
ASHLEY_NEPTUNE.jpg
61KB, 452x640px
>>35052748
.....Or at least 'so the irrelevant adult child with no sexual or social success stories' says......

Right ?

( let me know the minute your opinion suddenly becomes relevant )

P.S. thankyou.... I indeed AM the best
>>
THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

Repeat after me...

"I am out of control, and I pretend to be happy'
>>
>>35052201
That really isn't very attractive anon.
>>
File: GooglePlusLogo (1).jpg (144KB, 707x707px) Image search: [Google]
GooglePlusLogo (1).jpg
144KB, 707x707px
Okay

My work in THIS thread is done
>>
Eh, thats not all that impressive. I've done it quite a few times before.
>>
>eat whatever I want
>anw every other day
>slim sexy body

how mad are you
>>
>>35052435
>>>>>yes he was. fuck off
>>>Fuck off
>>fuck off
>>Eat shit, buddy

Fuck the shit up
>>
I ingested about 20,000 calories worth of olive oil in one sitting for a bet once. Shit my pants twice on the way to the hospital.
>>
File: 1485403095918.png (42KB, 723x752px) Image search: [Google]
1485403095918.png
42KB, 723x752px
This thread is shit but I only ate 700 calories today. Congratulate me.
>>
>>35053375
Good job m8.

I'm on a long path back to success.
>began diet around a week ago
>started at 269
>Now 262 with a week of running every other day for 45 minutes, and watching my diet.
>I consume less than 1500 calories a day

Drink lots of water senpai.
>>
File: BabyPunching.jpg (50KB, 347x217px) Image search: [Google]
BabyPunching.jpg
50KB, 347x217px
>>35052438
Dane Cook is the king of comedy.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>35053503

>Drink lots of water senpai.

I try but I have to force myself. Not because I'm chugging cola all the time but because drinking water when I'm not thirsty feels weird.
>>
>>35053375
How tall are you that you have to diet on 700 calories?
>>
>>35052201

shit I can barely eat 3,000 you fat fuck.
>>
>>35054746
height doesn't matter when you ate 3,500 calories yesterday
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.