[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female characters positioned to dominate gaming in 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3224.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3224.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
Basically, if you don't buy this game you are asking for GamerGate 2.

>female protagonist
>all characters are people of color
>clear respect for environment and native peoples
>smooth controls
>PC ports soon available!

The game is technically flawless and checks every major box. Why wouldn't you at least tip your hat and acknowledge women can be great in gaming?
>>
>>35051608
I don't know or care what that game is.
>>
Looks like dogshit and I want Gamergate 2
>>
>>35051608
I liked it when female protagonists werent forced into the games because of some agenda.
>>
Game is actually good. Played it at a friends house. Not sure if it's going to port over to the Nintendo Switch tho..

Would be crunk af if it did.
>>
I always play with female characters whem ever i get the chance to do it. Theres something on.the femme fatale persona of a female that gets me to enjoy it more than creating the classic buff marine type character every 13 year old turf fantasies about, its actually gay
>>
>derivative open world shite with dumb politics shoe horned in as hard as possible
no I won't buy it
>>
>implying everyone on this board doesn't already pick the female character if given the option

who are you trying to bait exactly?
>>
if it wont let me play as a little girl, im not playing it
>>
This is going to fail so hard. Niggers can't understand anything deeper than sports games or shooters
>>
I don't mind female protagonists in vidya (I've played both Mass Effect and KOTOR as a woman character once each to see what differences there are in the campaigns), but I always scratch my head when vidya companies appease to the female demographic even though females are a minority in the vidya culture.

Unless I'm imagining the fact that all the girls from elementary school to high school made fun of me and made me a pariah for liking vidya while all the Chads played vidya. Even the nerdy girls made fun of video game lovers. Now they demand equal representation in the thing they made fun of me for
>>
I'll buy it if the characters are nude and you can create a multi-racial harem of horny, insatiable women for eager my white male heterosexual cock
>>
I'll just play ffxv

>4 lads on a road trip
>women with huge tits

based japs
Feminists b t f o
>>
>alt righterinas getting this triggered

lmao let's just forget 98% of games feature a white guy with a buzzcut

that's the real agenda by white propaganda
>>
>>35051608
No one fucking cares m8.
>>
>>35051608
>open world

I hate playing anything that is open world unless the game is dark souls.
>>
>>35051788
>> not mentioning fighting games

If you going be racist at least do it right.
>>
>>35051895
>Making what people want to buy is an agenda
>>
>>35051872
Dude , that game has like 3 girls relevant to the story and the only one with big tiddies is the car-stop chick.
>>
>>35051608
>dominate gaming
>PS4
Pick one.
>>
File: lamergate.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lamergate.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
>>35051950
>not giving people a choice except white male is what I want

lmao shut up you dumb lying white turd
>>
>>35051608
>The game is technically flawless
The trailer was the most boring shit Ive seen in years.
There are games that fall into the "not even going to think about this game twice in my life" category and this is one of them.
>>
if you dont buy this game youre probably a fucking white male who is both racist and sexist and you should kill yourself

>>>/v/368247418
>>>/v/368248173
>>>/v/368248554
>>
>>35051955
im at that fucking garage 24/7 boy

i want to FUCK cindy and aranea AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>35052038
>alt right this booty bothered that they spend time to find pointless shit

lmao
>>
>>35051608
>mary sue
>realistic, biological women being able to do what she does
Ok op, nice b8

Thats like saying " look at this magical, kind, cute, pure, anime girl! Cant you see that 3D women are great?"
>>
>>35051608
>Not playing as a nice 3D ass
Why even play video games?
>>
>>35051608
>checks every major box
For someone who doesn't like video games.
>>
>>35051608
open world = normie bait
shiny grafix = normie bait
female character = journo bait
diverse cast = journo bait

The game will gets 9s and 10s across the board and it actually disgusts me
>>
>>35051999

you clearly don't even enjoy vidya or know anything about the histories of its genres. just drop the pretense and stick with hatred of europeans, it is honest and you will be happier.
>>
>>35052477
>I'm arguing with my own made up strawman

you're an alt right gamergate cuck alright
>>
>>35051608
I heard its utter shit actually, with a few good points.
>>
>>35051788
The audience for black/muslim characters is the white-man-hating media, which translates into glowing reviews and scores, which results in normalfags (blacks or whites) buying the game. This will sell millions.
>>
>>35052191
All of this makes me so mad holy shit.
>>
>>35051608
>tfw all the big publishers make their money off niggerball 2017 and gta clones

Big who cares
>>
File: 1481576586166.png (328KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1481576586166.png
328KB, 491x488px
>>35052038
>tfw white, male, sexist and racist
Stop me if you can, numale-kun.
>>
Video games are mostly trash anyways.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.