[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I failed my very first driving test. I was supposed to bypass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: nightdriving.jpg (209KB, 1438x806px) Image search: [Google]
nightdriving.jpg
209KB, 1438x806px
I failed my very first driving test.

I was supposed to bypass a parking car but the other lane was occupied so instead of stopping completely i just kinda shut down and rolled forward and the teacher had to break thus i failed the test.

Others tell me its okay to fail the first test, no biggie, but i feel like i made a huge irreversible mistake in my life, brought shame to my familyname and I'm a big failure of mankind.
and the retry costs big bucks. (im a yurofag)

Do you all have you license yet? Or even your own car?

Or you just sit on your asses all day NEETing and not dreaming about driving comfy in your own car listening to synthwave on a cold night driving trough the town alone?
>>
File: 1454292539753.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454292539753.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
You wont go anywhere in life with that mindset.

i failed my first and passed the 2nd, and that's like 6 years ago.

you failed once, big deal.

anyway here's a wallpaper to cheer you up. or something
>>
I failed the first time and passed the second time. It's really not a big deal, you're still learning and just need to get more comfortable driving for next time. You'll probably pass the next time, don't even get down on yourself for something like this
>>
>>35049782
How old are you son?

I was 16 when I failed my first test. The teacher actually said I failed "miserably" and stopped the test early because "there's no way you would have passed"

She got fired, I think. I hope, at least.

I also failed my second test, at 19. 3rd test (also at 19) I passed, and I been night driving ever since.
>>
>>35049782
I failed my first test like 5 minutes in because my left leg started shaking so much that the guy said he could hear clutch pedal being hit from outside the car.
>>
>>35049968
I'm 22 fampai, my teacher was chill the whole time, I just thought everyone aces the test so if you dont you gotta be retarded or something.

>>35049894
>>35049928
Thanks anon, i just had to vent
>>
>>35050000
Nah nigga you good you good. Believe me, it's a fucking weight off your shoulders when you don't have to ask for rides everywhere.

Gas is a bitch though.
>>
>>35049782
You're fine, plenty of people fail the first time. Still feels shitty, but you'll get over it. I passed mine on a fluke.
>>
>>35050000
it's okay brah, we're all gonna make it.

stop being worried about pointless stuff, pretty sure one of your ancestors died not knowing how to ride a donkey.
>>
>>35050065
I usually now worry on anything but things i like or show interest in regardless if its pointless or not.
And driving is one thing i like
>>
File: salt water.jpg (40KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
salt water.jpg
40KB, 355x417px
>Pass first time
>Excited to actually be able to go places
>Insurance is ridiculously expensive even if I do cuck myself with a black box

Fucking young drivers, why do I have to shill out the big bux because some other cunts can't drive properly?
>>
>>35050658
same senpai I got myself Blacked
>tfw can't be a part time getaway driver
>>
>>35050658
>black box??
sorry guys you're gonna have to explain
ausbsie here and i've never heard of this,i know of a black box in a plane though
>>
>>35050821
basically the same thing as a plane, it records your driving and sends it to your insurance company
>>
UK fag here

I passed on my 5 attempt.
I was so fucking nervous that eventually my nerves would get to me and I'd keep getting stupid minors that pushed me to fail.

I share a car with my brother but I don't need to use it to get to uni. I'm also too fucking scared to drive, I don't trust myself. The last time I drove I ended up breaking down in a carpark and had to get my car pushed down a hill to get the clutch to work again. Most terrifying drive home of my life desu
>>
In most places they're very strict with the driving test because they know after you get your license you're going to throw all the rules out the window and speed around everywhere like a dumb fucking normalfag. Any minor mistakes will fail you, that's why lots of people have to re-take the test a couple of times.

I passed on the first try though personally. :^)
>>
>>35049782
I thought that pic was from Death Rally.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.