[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Money and Normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Why are Normies always complaining about or making jokes about not having enough money? I constantly see normies saying "money doesn't grow on trees" "lol I like Ramen noodles becuz I'm broke XD" "Oh look another thing I can't afford" I'm a NEET with 25k in my bank account and I've been able to afford anything I'd like, and me or my family never had money problems. Are normies actually broke? Or is this some joke among them? How much do normies spend on things anyways?
>>
>>35049762
I'm like a half normie and I'm currently $140 in my overdraft. So pretty broke

not counting the secret stash of $4,000 I have
>>
>>35049836
Kek

What is this "secret stash" for?
>>
>>35049940
LSD

Nah just kidding, I'm saving up to travel around the United States (britfag) for a few months in an RV next year. I'm gonna need at least another several thousand before that's realistic, but nobody knows about this money, I try to forget about it myself and only put money into that bank account, never take any out.
>>
>>35049966
Nice dubs.

What states do you intend to travel to? And why do you want to travel?
>>
>>35049762
normie go out drinking and partying all the time. Thats where their money goes. They also buy expensive clothes and shit which robots dont do.
>>
>>35050027
How much money do they actually spend on stuff like that? I assume many roasters spend a lot of money on makeup and clothing. Buy isn't going out to a bar usually pretty cheap?
>>
File: rough map.png (736KB, 1432x900px) Image search: [Google]
rough map.png
736KB, 1432x900px
>>35049986
well that's kinda a long irrelevant story, but since you asked I might as well go into it a bit more.

Put simply I'll be going to a LOT of states. Haven't fully planned it yet but the current route I've been planning is looking something like this. Starting in Boston in July 2018 I'm going to head south, then eventually arrive back in Massachusetts by October. That's the idea at least. There's always a chance I could get eaten by a bear in Yellowstone or shot in the Nevada desert for trying to get too close to Area 51 but those are a lot better deaths than cancer or a heart attack at age 45 so who cares.
>>
>>35049762
>My family never had money problems
>I have money
Really makes your noggin go joggin
>>
>>35050097
going to a club = $25 cover, 8 dollar drinks, double that if you are buying for 2 (picking up girls), add more if you suck and need to buy multiple girl drinks... easily a few hundred dollars a month.. then they eat out a lot too which adds up.. then they have apartments that they can't afford, cars that they can't afford, big TVs, consoles, clothes, suits, watches, shoes.. it adds up if you're retarded and think that how much money you spend = how cool you are

also, they vacation like retards.. they'll buy first class trans pacific flight tickets (ie 7k dollars) because hey, they have an entry level job and they're upper class now!
>>
>>35050097
nightclubs sell beers for like 5 pounds a bottle where i am. Some sell them for even more. Mixers are cheaper but still expensive (not sure how much. I havent gone to a nightclub since freshers week and i dont drink mixes). Bars sell them for less but if you go to the big popular bars youll still be paying 3-4 pounds.

Most people pre-drink for cheap but they must still buy, what, 3 or 4 drinks at least (no idea really. Surely some though) and thats ontop of the entry fee which is ~7 pounds iirc. Normies seem to do this at least 3 nights a week at uni.

Even if youre an alcoholic robot buying cans is 80p a drink so youd spend less in a week than they would in a night.
>>
>>35049762
you don't understand how stupid the average person is when it comes to managing money and credit. you'll see it constantly when people get an above minimum wage job and immediately take out a car loan that will take them a decade to pay off. they could, of course, buy a slightly older model for less than half the price, but then they wouldn't be able to support the facade that they live in upper-class luxury like the famous people they follow on instagram.
>>
>>35050200
This makes me feel a lot better being a NEET. I probably have more money than 95% of people my age and I've never worked a single second in my life. I have no expenses either, just buy a video game once every few months.
>>
>>35050142
Obviously must not have been paying attention to this thing that you have been experiencing called 'life'...

If you had been paying attention you would have realized at that 'life' is the thing that happens while you are making 'plans'... nothing that you plan ends up taking place of the way that you 'thought it would occur'....

It sounds like you have given your future almost as much fun as you have put into 'Area 51'... Any 11 year old child can tell you that the only way to 'see' S4 (the actual name of Area 51) was to climb Tikaboo Peak up either Freedom Ridge or White Sides, but this route was shut down by the government many years ago...

if the rest of your life is 'planned out' with the same amazing attention to detail that you have demonstrated regarding Area 51, it will come as no surprise when you twin 51 years old one day and realize you never had sex
>>
>>35050529
Are you stoned or something? The fuck are you on about man...? I made a joke about dying while trying to get a glimpse of Area 51 and you get all this from that? Turn those autism dials down a notch my friend.

Anyway if you actually want to help me plan shit then, I was going to hike up Papoose mountain near Area 51, looks like you can get a good view of it from up there but I have no idea if you're allowed to do this. But the looks of things there is a footpath leading up Papoose mountain but again I'm still not sure if I can actually do it. If this isn't a good idea please forgive me there's not a lot of info out there on this subject. Please do enlighten me though.
>>
OP, billions of dollars a year are spent on advertising to convince people to part with their cash by buying stupid shit. I think the last thing I read was that over half of Americans don't even have 1k in liquid cash.
>>
>>35050200
I love your imaginary little hypothetical scenario about the cost of getting a girlfriend......

What happened? Did you sustain a head injury in your childhood? Do you actually think that going to a nightclub is the way to get a girl ?

Even more importantly... Did you actually think you would have to go to a nightclub and then use alcohol as the technique to impress a female?

so you think that women who are looking for a relationship base their decision on a man's ability to purchase them an alcoholic beverage?

I guess it's pretty fair to assume that you are not very successful with women...

So far you have literally listed the signature statements of a man with no clue...

....So.... how is the incessant masturbation going?
>>
>>35050613
I just read that the average amount Americans have in their savings account is around 6k.
>>
>>35050630
Not him but, why do so many normies find their bf/gf at a bar or club then?
>>
File: asd.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>35050529
I have informed the government about national secrets you've been giving away, prepare your anus because you're gonna take a lot of grey dicks tonight
>>
>>35050630
what are you on about? it's a fucking ice breaker and a nice jesture to buy a girl a drink, typically with the intention of talking to her to either A hookup or B get to know her... or C hook up and then get to know her...

i also didnt mention "getting a girlfriend," i said picking up girls......... so...... ?
>>
>>35050529
At least he'll be banging twin 51 year olds
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.